Next Thread
Print Thread
2500+ posts
OP Offline
2500+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051221/od_nm/britain_santa_dc

Quote:

This Santa has just the ticket for cheer

LONDON (Reuters) - A "Parking Ticket Santa Claus" has been spreading cash as well as Christmas cheer around the English city of Birmingham, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

The mystery Santa has placed Christmas cards containing 30 pounds ($53) on the windscreens of drivers who have received parking tickets, the Daily Telegraph said.

"Don't let this ticket spoil your Christmas," declares a note in each card. "Here's #30 to pay it off. Merry Christmas - Parking Ticket Santa."

Fourteen drivers are believed to have received gifts from the unseen Father Christmas, who has given his profession an image boost after a string of stories about "Bad Santas."

In recent days, men in Santa outfits have been accused of committing armed robbery in Germany, exposing themselves in southern England and going on a drunken rampage in New Zealand.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
This will only lead to a Good Santa vs Bad Santa war...I just hope none of them use the nuclear Rudolph option...

2500+ posts
OP Offline
2500+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
This will only lead to a Good Santa vs Bad Santa war...I just hope none of them use the nuclear Rudolph option...

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Darknight613 said:
exposing themselves in southern England

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard