Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#664200 2006-04-14 11:49 PM
Kimi Offline OP
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Long time no post...had a drink, have the urge to write...
Life is just way too complex. Health and Life are fragile...long story short...cyst found on my panceas after passing out 3 months ago...had biopsy Monday...it's not cancer...found out today. Over the course of this roller coaster, one of my best friends died of metastaic melanoma at the age of 43 after losing 150 lbs so she wouldn't die of heart disease or diabetes...life is also cruel and ironic...
Also got blindsided and dumped after almost 2 years...at his request had been planning to uproot my life and move far away to be with him, and he changed his mind...scary thing is, I'm not angry, more than a month later I still want food thing for him.
Sometimes I wonder what it means...there has to be higher meaning in all of this, I can't imagine all of this hapens in this time frame for no reason...

SMILE...IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!
Kimi #664201 2006-04-15 12:58 AM
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

Kimi said:
Long time no post...had a drink, have the urge to write...
Life is just way too complex. Health and Life are fragile...long story short...cyst found on my panceas after passing out 3 months ago...had biopsy Monday...it's not cancer...found out today. Over the course of this roller coaster, one of my best friends died of metastaic melanoma at the age of 43 after losing 150 lbs so she wouldn't die of heart disease or diabetes...life is also cruel and ironic...
Also got blindsided and dumped after almost 2 years...at his request had been planning to uproot my life and move far away to be with him, and he changed his mind...scary thing is, I'm not angry, more than a month later I still want food thing for him.
Sometimes I wonder what it means...there has to be higher meaning in all of this, I can't imagine all of this hapens in this time frame for no reason...

I went through a period where my life was touch and go. Nothing like sitting in your Docs office and he calls in a medical social worker to talk to you about 'getting your affairs in order'. I spent a lot of time sorting it out and decided the best way to handle it was figure out things that I wanted to see and do before the end and start doing them. Oh, and try not to hasten death whenever possible.

My advice? Listen to your heart and go where it leads you.

BTW isn't the pancreas a sucky organ? I have trouble with mine, too.

Link Copied to Clipboard