Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#690488 2006-07-05 6:49 AM
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
After the chaos, after the Convolution, after the controversy, it's Tuesday Night Havoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tag Match
single choice
Big Pimp Tim & Amuck (94%, 61 Votes)
The Outcasts (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Votes: 65
Voting on this poll ends: 2024-05-18 7:34 PM
Singles Match
single choice
Doc. Mid-Nite (8%, 5 Votes)
Killconey (92%, 60 Votes)
Hotties Match
single choice
Ramada (8%, 5 Votes)
Sweet Marlene (92%, 59 Votes)
Total Votes: 64
Tag Match
single choice
DCWEBMASTRS (95%, 62 Votes)
The Playaz Club (5%, 3 Votes)
Best of Seven: Match 2: Ladder Match
single choice
Charlie (95%, 62 Votes)
Spandex Monkey Man (5%, 3 Votes)

I make stars, baby!
Louie Bastardo #690489 2006-07-05 7:10 AM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
*Havoc opens as the arena darkens and the Cheese-O-Tron flashes to life. Words appear on the screen:

The New Regime is coming.

Several men dressed in black suits make their way out onto the rampway as Rob Zombie's "Lords of Salem" begins to play, and Grimm heads out to the ring, tag team title in hand.

"Well, now that YOUR RDCW World Tag Team Champions have disposed of the Outcasts in a frankly, brutal TLC match at Convolution, it's time for us to move on to bigger and better things."

Oakley, Superbeasto, if you two clowns want another title shot, you're going to have to earn it! You're going to have to go all the way back to the bottom and start again! Starting with your match this week!"

"Now the level of tag team competition being what it is, Evil Wrestler Johnny and I have come to the conclusion that we can easily dominate both the singles and tag ranks at the same time. Now it comes as no surprise to me that Queen Snarf did not accept my challenge to face me here in the Cheesedome tonight!"

"I know, I know, I'm just as disappointed as you are that none of you will get to see what surely would have been an EPIC matchup and a historic one as well, since it would be Snarf's last!"

"However, after many phone calls, I did manage to get Snarf to agree to an interview here tonight on Havoc!"

Monroe: An interview???

"So, Snarf, let's not keep the people waiting any longer! Why don't you come out here for your interview!"

*Everclear's "When It All Goes Wrong Again" begins to play as Snarf's entrance video plays on the screen. After a few moments, one of the dark suited men brings a cardboard cutout of Snarf down to the ring and places it next to Grimm.

"So, long time no see. How've you been? How are your wife and my kids? Good, good. . .enough chitchat! Let's get down to what these people wanna know!"

"How does it feel to be a hasbeen? How does it feel to know that you're largely forgotten? That all your achievements have been eclipsed by others? That no one remembers you? How does it feel?"

"Well, I guess it doesn't feel very good, huh? Hey, you want a banana? Have a banana, go ahead, it's on Rob. How does it feel, Snarf, to know that you will never. . .eeeeeeehhhheeeeeeveeeeerrrrrr. . .be able to achieve the greatness that someone such as myself experiences every single day? How does that feel, Snarf?"

"Well, again, I guess it doesn't feel very good now, does it? You sit at home, watching this show and thinking "That used to be me out there. I used to be somebody! I was a big deal! But not anymore!"

"How does it feel, Snarf. . .how does it feel to know that you're just not good enough to get the job done where it counts? How does it feel? Answer me!"

*Grimm takes the mic and bashes the cutout's head with it, knocking it over! He then pics up the cutout and powerbombs it in the ring, and pins it as one of the suits counts three. Grimm laughs and kicks the cutout, stomping on it and ripping it apart.

"Get that garbage out of my ring!"

Monroe: "This is disgraceful."

*"Lords of Salem" cues up again as Grimm and his entourage leave the ring.

Monroe: Fans, we'll be back. I can't believe this. . .

Grimm #690490 2006-07-07 8:06 PM
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Big Pimp Tim defeated Chris Oakley in a singles match that was made when neither man's partner showed up at the arena.

Louie: Over half the roster failed to show up this week! What kind of a half assed company is this???!!!

Monroe: Now, Louie, you know that the RDCW has fallen on hard times financially. . .

Louie: Hard times? You wanna talk about hard times? I've got a family to feed, Monroe! Have you ever tried to provide for a family with checks made out of rubber??? Screw Rob Kamphausen and the RDCW!!! I'm out of here!!!!!

*Louie Bastardo throws down his headset and walks out of the broadcast booth, through the arena and out into the parking lot where he gets into his car and leaves.

I make stars, baby!

Link Copied to Clipboard