Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
I especially liked how Obama called his grandmother a "typical white person."

Originally Posted By: The Butcher
I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Bill the Butcher: fictional movie character, "lived" in 1800s.

Barack Hussein Obama: real life presidential candidate, lives in the 21st century.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
it doesnt matter, if it's okay for a fictional character it's okay for Obama!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That would explain his dressing up like Hadji. He figured if it was okay for a Jonny Quest character...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Philly Mayor: Obama Pastor Talk Beyond Pale

• "I think there's no room for hate, and I could not sit and tolerate that kind of language, and especially over a very long period of time," said Philadelphia's newly elected mayor, Michael Nutter.

"If I were in my own church and heard my pastor saying some of those kinds of things," he added, "we'd have a conversation about what's going on here, what is this all about, and then I would have to make my own personal decision about whether or not to be associated or affiliated."

Asked by Muir if he would he have quit Obama's church, Nutter said, "Absolutely."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

But because the liberal media loves Obama, they don't report that Obama has aligned himself with an inner circle of racist and anti-American/anti-European individuals and causes.

Probably no coverage will be given to the Philadelphia mayor, or anyone else who criticizes Obama's judgement.

Within the liberal media, there is a clear distinction between the scorn with which they treat Hillary, at this point doing everything they can to destroy her candidacy and label her as evil for simply playing the cards she has. Despite that she has a very close second place at this point to Obama, and neither has the delegates necessary to win without the superdelegates.

And typically, anyone who criticizes a minority candidate is slanderously labelled as a "racist".

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden

I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

What do those two quotes have to do with eachother? The Butcher didn't play the race card like Obama did.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Philly Mayor: Obama Pastor Talk Beyond Pale

• "I think there's no room for hate, and I could not sit and tolerate that kind of language, and especially over a very long period of time," said Philadelphia's newly elected mayor, Michael Nutter.

"If I were in my own church and heard my pastor saying some of those kinds of things," he added, "we'd have a conversation about what's going on here, what is this all about, and then I would have to make my own personal decision about whether or not to be associated or affiliated."

Asked by Muir if he would he have quit Obama's church, Nutter said, "Absolutely."

i guess this kinda disproves Obama's "every black and white person is racist in private" theory....

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Probably no coverage will be given to the Philadelphia mayor, or anyone else who criticizes Obama's judgement.

I blast the media for biased coverage as much as the next guy. But that article I linked to was from ABC News. That's pretty coverage right there, I'd say.

Though it would be nice if they hadn't buried it on a Saturday.

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Pariah nerdy Moderator Don't mind him. He used to be an Irishman.
15000+ posts Sat Mar 29 2008 08:44 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Barack Hussein Obama in '08?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I blast the media for biased coverage as much as the next guy. But that article I linked to was from ABC News. That's pretty coverage right there, I'd say.

Though it would be nice if they hadn't buried it on a Saturday.

Yeah...

But compare that to Hillary's anecdote about "arriving under fire" in Bosnia. Which has led every news report for at least a week.

Granted, it's mainstream coverage of mayor Nutter's remarks. But not nearly the same level of prevalence and saturation as the Hillary-bashfest, on what was really a pretty minor gaff on her part, and far from unique exaggeration on the part of a national political figure.

the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
thedoctor argumentative Moderator Timelord. Drunkard.
10000+ posts Sat Mar 29 2008 09:08 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Barack Hussein Obama in '08?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama Says His Foreign Policy Resembles That of Elder Bush, Reagan, JFK

If that's true, I feel bad for whomod. He'll have to write in Kucinich in November.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
For those smarter folks out there, does anyone think Obama's comparison is valid or not?

It would be interesting to see if Bush Sr. has anything to say about this. Usually Obama safely sticks to using dead people to compare himself to.

Fair play!
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts

What do those two quotes have to do with eachother? The Butcher didn't play the race card like Obama did.

The Butcher's speech, when quoted by you, reflects self-hatred pretty much the same way Obama's Freudian slip of the tongue.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Bill the Butcher: fictional movie character, "lived" in 1800s.

Barack Hussein Obama: real life presidential candidate, lives in the 21st century.

You missed the point.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i get it, the words of Obama and Butcher are fictional!

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts

If that's true, I feel bad for whomod. He'll have to write in Kucinich in November.

Those three ex-presidents made terrible mistakes that could have been avoided: Pig Bay debacle, nuclear missiles in Turkey that provoked USSR to ship missiles to Cuba, supporting Saddam Hussein, Iran-Contras, and not invading Iraq and therefor letting Saddam Hussein to kill resistance fighters.

I wonder if Obama took that in consideration.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

But will his white concentration camps be a work of fiction?

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Those three ex-presidents made terrible mistakes that could have been avoided: Pig Bay debacle, nuclear missiles in Turkey that provoked USSR to ship missiles to Cuba, supporting Saddam Hussein, Iran-Contras, and not invading Iraq and therefor letting Saddam Hussein to kill resistance fighters.

I wonder if Obama took that in consideration.

oh shit, here comes a whomod meltdown....

Last edited by britneyspearsatemyshorts; 2008-03-30 2:19 PM.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

But will his white concentration camps be a work of fiction?

only his spiritual leader Rev. Wright knows for sure....

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
http://www.obamafact.com/?p=6

whomod have you been leaving comments as VincenSea?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:
Obama Fact: Dystopia Winfrey

Barack Obama is a very complex man. Though it has been well documented he was disgusted upon learning Soylent Green is people, he apparently has no problem with the fact that Oprah has been known to eat drifters.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The Butcher's speech, when quoted by you, reflects self-hatred pretty much the same way Obama's Freudian slip of the tongue.

First of all: I'm not ashamed of being white. I hate the Irish.

Second of all: Obama's not white. He's bred from a white mother. There's a difference.

Thirdly: Obama has, himself, made it clear that he is, more significantly, a black person. Notice how he waited till the last minute to try and empathize with voters through describing Caucasian family members.

Lastly: Just because I resent my heritage, that doesn't mean I all of a sudden identify with other self-loathers. This isn't some kinda fellowship where someone's able to claim hypocrisy.

The overall point here is that Obama's trying to run for president and he's typifying about 60% of America's population. This is moreso about racism than it is about "self-hatred."

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
not to mention the dude's a closet muslim....

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Has someone been saying otherwise?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
not to mention the dude's a closet muslim....

Yeah, it kind of rubs me the wrong way, not so much that he is a muslim, but that he's so evasive about his islamic beliefs and history. And that says loudly that there's some sinister reason that makes him dishonest about his past, that he has something he needs to hide.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

First of all: I'm not ashamed of being white. I hate the Irish.

Can you elaborate on that?

Maybe what you mean is you hate aspects of Irish culture ?

I can relate to that. I hate the way the Irish talk. If you read any Claremont-scripted stories with Irish characters, that captures perfectly what I don't like about Irish speech mannerisms and phrases. Annoying and trite. It's a bit too informal and folksy for me, and often difficult to understand. I met a beautiful girl from Ireland once, and made a great effort to meet her. But after talking to her for 5 minutes... no way in hell!

I think the Irish are hardworking and very family-oriented, and have many other positive aspects (in the U.S., I like that they endured and achieved so much, and despite that when they arrived in the 1850's they were arguably just as hated as blacks, after several decades became quintessentially American). And I have an Irish branch of my family, but I've always identified more with the English, Scottish and German parts of my heritage, because I like their culture and customs more.

Maybe you feel similarly.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
the irish are the blacks of europe.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
...and woman is the nigger of the world

Sincerely,
John Lennon

(Heh. Maybe Hillary can use that as her new campaign song)

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Maybe what you mean is you hate aspects of Irish culture ?

Yes.

Aside from disliking their culture aesthetically, they proved themselves useless as immigrants. When they first got here, their contributions consisted of little more than gang-violence and thievery. Instead of them actually bringing anything of value into the country, the government actually had to educate them--Which totally defeats the purpose of the Boiling Pot.

They were just as bad as the Mexicans are now except they weren't as so hell bent on separatism.

Guess what my Irish great great grandparents contributed to American culture after they showed up here....That's right: A brewery. That's really useful.

They may have assimilated, but that doesn't mean that actually added anything to America's overall strength.

Quote:
I think the Irish are hardworking and very family-oriented, and have many other positive aspects

That's what people keep trying to tell me about the Mexican illegals who're destroying California's economy!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Guess what my Irish great great grandparents contributed to American culture after they showed up here....That's right: A brewery. That's really useful.

Actually, I'd say it is.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Alcohol isn't the only way to inebriate women you know.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
It's not just that, my friend. As Homer Simpson once observed: "...alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:
Al Qaeda recruiting "western" fighters: CIA boss
Al Qaeda is training fighters that "look western" and could easily cross U.S. borders without attracting attention, CIA Director Michael Hayden said on Sunday.

The militant Islamist group has turned Pakistan's remote tribal areas along the border with Afghanistan into a safe haven, and is using it to plot further attacks against the United States, Hayden said.

"They are bringing operatives into that region for training -- operatives that wouldn't attract your attention if they were going through the customs line at Dulles (airport outside Washington) with you when you were coming back from overseas," Hayden said during an interview on NBC's television show Meet the Press.

"(They) look western (and) would be able to come into this country without attracting the kinds of attention that others might," Hayden said, without offering further details.

The United States went to war in Afghanistan after the September 11 attacks on U.S. cities in order to crush al Qaeda and hunt down its chief, Osama bin Laden, who Hayden confirmed was still believed by the United States to be hiding in the rugged Afghan border area.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that the United States had stepped up unilateral attacks on al Qaeda targets in Pakistan because it fears the country's newly elected leaders will soon curb U.S. actions on their soil. Pakistan's pro-U.S. president, Pervez Musharraf, has been weakened by the defeat of his allies in the country's recent elections.

Hayden declined to comment directly on the Post article, but he stressed that the tribal regions were very sensitive.

"The situation along that Afghanistan/Pakistan border presents a clear and present danger to Afghanistan, to Pakistan, to the West in general and the United States in particular," Hayden said.

"It is very clear to us that al Qaeda has been able over the last 18 months or so to establish a safe haven along the Afghan/Pakistan border that they have not enjoyed before."

Asked directly whether he feared Musharraf might not be around as president for much longer to support the United States, Hayden said he did not know, but praised what the country had already delivered.

"We have not had a better partner in the war against terrorism than the Pakistani government," he said.

(Reporting by Alister Bull; Editing by Patricia Zengerle)

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Can we get back to Hillary fucking the hot Muslim chick?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
different thread, this is the closet muslim fucking america thread....

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
It's so hard to keep track of who's fucking Muslims in which way.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
rob needs a sitemap.

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
 Quote:
Obama's Penn State rally draws 20,000

By DEVLIN BARRETT, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 32 minutes ago

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Shivering in blankets of Penn State's colors, some 20,000 people filled a campus lawn Sunday to hear Barack Obama say he can win the Democratic nomination even if rival Hillary Rodham Clinton stays in the race.

Supporters stood in long lines for hours to hear Obama ahead of the April 22 Pennsylvania primary.

On a sunny day with temperatures in the low 40's, most bundled up for the type of large-scale rally that has become the candidate's trademark.

"It's been a while, and it's a little cold, but we really like Barack. He's inspiring," said 19-year-old Caitlin McDonnell, wrapped in a blue Nittany Lions blanket.

Pennsylvania's primary is the next contest in the Obama-Clinton fight for the Democratic presidential nomination. The Keystone State, which will allocate 158 delegates, is the biggest single delegate prize remaining in the Democratic primaries.

Democratic presidential hopeful, Sen. Barack Obama D-Ill., right, holds a Penn State jersey given to him by cornerback Lydell Sargeant, left, as Sen. Bob Casey D-Pa., applauds at Penn State University in University Park , Pa., Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Democrats, particularly Obama's supporters, have voiced concern that the hard-fought, drawn-out race is already hurting the party's chances to win in November.

The Illinois senator told the crowd not to worry.

"As this primary has gone on a little bit long, there have been people who've been voicing some frustration," Obama said.

"I want everybody to understand that this has been a great contest, great for America. It's engaged and involved people like never before. I think it's terrific that Senator Clinton's supporters have been as passionate as my supporters have been because that makes the people invested and engaged in this process, and I am absolutely confident that when this primary season is over Democrats will be united."

Clinton's husband, the former president, said Sunday that those voicing concern about the duration of the nomination fight should just "chill out" and let the race run its course.

Obama's rally drew an estimated 20,000 to 22,000 people, according to university official Richard DiEugenio — by far the biggest in a weekend of smaller, face-to-face campaign stops since Obama launched a six-day bus tour through the state on Friday.

From Penn State, he traveled to the state capital of Harrisburg, where he delivered the same call for party unity. He also took aim at Republican nominee-to-be John McCain, saying the Arizona senator undercut his own credibility by supporting the lengthening of Bush administration tax cuts he previously opposed.

"The wheels on the Straight Talk Express came off," Obama said, referring to the nickname for McCain's campaign vehicle. "He wants to extend those same tax cuts that he said were irresponsible."

Page 32 of 94 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard