Print Thread
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Wisconsin Man Runs Over, Eats Seven-Legged Transgendered Deer
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dec. 13: Richard Lisko holds out one of the extra legs located half way up the leg of a deer he hit with his truck last month near Waucousta, Wis.

FOND DU LAC, Wis. Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow, but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway.

The young buck had nub antlers and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs.

"It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

He said he slowed down as the buck and two does ran across the driveway Nov. 22, but the buck ran under the truck and got hit.

When he looked at the animal, he noticed three- to four-inch appendages growing from the rear legs. Later, he found a smaller appendage growing from one of the front legs.

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

Warden Doug Bilgo of the state Department of Natural Resources came to Lisko's property near Mud Lake in the town of Osceola to tag the deer.

"I have never seen anything like that in all the years that I've been working as a game warden and being a hunter myself," Bilgo said. "It wasn't anything grotesque or ugly or anything. It was just unusual that it would have those little appendages growing out like that."

Bilgo took photos and sent information on the animal to DNR wildlife managers.

John Hoffman of Eden Meat Market skinned the deer for Lisko, who wasn't going to waste the venison from the animal.

"And by the way, I did eat it," Lisko said. "It was tasty."

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
I wouldn't eat it....

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Wisconsin Man Runs Over, Eats Seven-Legged Transgendered Deer
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dec. 13: Richard Lisko holds out one of the extra legs located half way up the leg of a deer he hit with his truck last month near Waucousta, Wis.

FOND DU LAC, Wis. Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow, but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway.

The young buck had nub antlers and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs.

"It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

He said he slowed down as the buck and two does ran across the driveway Nov. 22, but the buck ran under the truck and got hit.

When he looked at the animal, he noticed three- to four-inch appendages growing from the rear legs. Later, he found a smaller appendage growing from one of the front legs.

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

Warden Doug Bilgo of the state Department of Natural Resources came to Lisko's property near Mud Lake in the town of Osceola to tag the deer.

"I have never seen anything like that in all the years that I've been working as a game warden and being a hunter myself," Bilgo said. "It wasn't anything grotesque or ugly or anything. It was just unusual that it would have those little appendages growing out like that."

Bilgo took photos and sent information on the animal to DNR wildlife managers.

John Hoffman of Eden Meat Market skinned the deer for Lisko, who wasn't going to waste the venison from the animal.

"And by the way, I did eat it," Lisko said. "It was tasty."

Okay, number one - transgender means from one gender to another: NOT both genders. That's hermaphrodite.

Number two, I's gonna sticky this shit, at least for one day. Too funny.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Ohyeh, I forgot.

Number three,

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

life." - Tuvok.

300+ posts
300+ posts

Beware the advice of successful people. They do not seek company.
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Well if you want an extra drumstick that bad.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Wondered who killed the deer?!?

*hah...........j/k* And yes I read the article...........just goes to show you that men will eat anything for food. Wow............

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I have had venison before, but NO way would I eat THAT deer!

life." - Tuvok.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Ha ha ha! Ew! That guy would eat poo if he could shoot it first, I bet. What a Jeremiah Johnson.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Dave?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Thank you for stickying the thread for the day, Uschi.

life." - Tuvok.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Wondered who killed the deer?!?

*hah...........j/k* And yes I read the article...........just goes to show you that men will eat anything for food. Wow............

Deer's the only game animal I'll eat, its low fat high protein.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Ditto. I had venison as a stew.. and it was delicious!!!

life." - Tuvok.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I've had buffalo burgers and buff. chili and buff. jerkey. I've had sheep. I love cow. Never ate deer though.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
makes great stew and damn good steaks.

squirrel on the other hand, so damn tasty you'll only eat it once.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
heh.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Link Copied to Clipboard