Next Thread
Print Thread
PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Full details can be seen at PWTorch.com and Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6785 and posts thereafter.

1 -- RIC FLAIR vs. CARLITO
WINNER: Flair via submission in 16:00. A very basic, standard pro wrestling match. I had no problem with that for an opener featuring Ric Flair, although it was borderline boring with Carlito on offensive at times. Carlito tried to put in an extra effort, as if he were trying to keep his job. (**)

2 -- ECW champion VINCE MCMAHON & SHANE MCMAHON & UMAGA vs. BOBBY LASHLEY -- ECW Title match
WINNER: Lashley in 1:00 to win the match, but not the ECW Title. Quick squash that got over Lashley as a monster, and the crowd was more responsive than usual to Lashley. Finish sets up the Vince vs. Lashley match at One Night Stand, but if you ordered the PPV strictly based off the ECW TV shows leading to tonight, then you're walking away very disappointed. (n/a)

3 -- C.M. PUNK vs. ELIJAH BURKE
WINNER: Punk in 17:00. Physical match, but the crowd was quiet throughout. Nothing flashy, but it gives them somewhere to go on TV leading to One Night Stand. (**)

4 -- RANDY ORTON vs. SHAWN MICHAELS
WINNER: Orton via ref's decision in 4:00. An uncomfortable situation because the reality of head injuries and concussions in pro wrestling and pro sports is such an important issue to be taken seriously. That said, they needed to write him off TV, and the easiest decision was to play off the recent concussion angle on TV. (n/a)

5 -- MATT & JEFF HARDY vs. CADE & MURDOCH -- World Tag Title match
WINNERS: Hardys in 16:00 to retain the World Tag Titles. Solid tag match. The sportsmanship angle gave the match a new flavor, but it wasn't a major addition. Hardys continue to just do what they're expected to do - have good matches and generate crowd reactions. (**1/4)

6 -- EDGE vs. BATISTA -- World Hvt. Title match
WINNER: Edge in 12:00 to retain the World Hvt. Title. Slow developing match. Just when they picked up the pace, they went to the finish. The story of this feud is going to be Edge escaping by the skin of his teeth while Batista dominates for the most part. Doesn't exactly create a great deal of confidence in the champion from a viewer perspective, but it's how they're going to try to get some more PPV matches out of the feud. (*3/4)

7 -- CHRIS BENOIT vs. MVP -- U.S. Title match -- 2 out of 3 falls
MVP 1, BENOIT 0 in 8:00.
WINNER: MVP 2-0 in 14:00 to capture the U.S. Title. Disappointing match. The crowd was dead silent. The second fall was logical, but there was no big feeling of MVP accomplishing something special. The wrestling, in and of itself, was fine, but the crowd wasn't reacting to anything. (**)

8 -- JOHN CENA vs. GREAT KHALI -- WWE Title match
WINNER: Cena via submission in 8:00 to retain the WWE Title. A good main event based solely on the dramatics. They kept it short and sweet; got in and got out with Cena getting the giant-conquering victory ala Hulk Hogan as a babyface champion. Cena fans get a satisfying conclusion to a so-so PPV. Final thought: Cena is unbelievably valuable to this company. (**1/4)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
This is the greatest "WWE Judgment Day PPV Results: 5-20-07" thread ever!

2,000 points!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
So once again the Raw title gets the top spot.
Whats that, 3 PPVs in a row that the Smackdown title has played second fiddle?

Basically the Raw title is the heavyweight title, the Smackdown title is the IC title, the IC title is the European title, the US title is like the lightheavyweight title, the cruiserweight title is the womens title and the womens title is a pile of crap!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Don't forget the "ECW World Title"!

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

Some of us are trying to

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

I have no idea what you are talking about!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
-- JOHN CENA vs. GREAT KHALI -- WWE Title match

Justin Roberts handled the formal ring intros. As part of the theme of the night, Khali's been tanning. He's also been hitting the weights. The bell sounded and Cena went face to nipple with Khali. Cena tried to land right hand blows, but Khali was unshaken and he ran over Cena with a stiff clothesline. On the outside, Khali chucked Cena into the ring steps. Khali worked on Cena for a few minutes before Cena hit a low-level Blockbuster. He made a cover, but Khali bench press slammed Cena away. Khali then kicked Cena out of the ring to the floor. Back in the ring, Khali applied a nerve hold, then Cena powered out and landed a shoulder tackle to knock Khali in the ropes. Khali was tied up, then Cena landed right hand after right hand. Khali then untied himself and landed a big boot to the face. He went for the big chop, but Cena blocked it. Khali then knocked Cena to the floor at 7:00. On the outside, Cena drop kicked the ring steps into Khali's left knee. Khali rolled into the ring, then Cena hit a top rope guillotine leg drop. He slapped on the STFU as the crowd went wild. Khali fought the hold for a good 30 seconds before the ref called for the bell and Khali tapped out. Khali rolled out of the ring favoring his knee, then Cena caught his breath, retrieved the WWE Title, and held it high in the air.

WINNER: Cena via submission in 8:00 to retain the WWE Title. A good main event based solely on the dramatics. They kept it short and sweet; got in and got out with Cena getting the giant-conquering victory ala Hulk Hogan as a babyface champion. Cena fans get a satisfying conclusion to a so-so PPV. Final thought: Cena is unbelievably valuable to this company. (**1/4)

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
John Cena eats cock.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
IN THE ASS!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Spoilers!

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
ad!

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.

Link Copied to Clipboard