Next Thread
Print Thread
#870596 2007-09-20 5:17 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Yeah, yeah, Fred keeps sending me funny shit, so I'm postin' them again...

This song is fuckin' hysterical and one you guys will appreciate. Gentlemen, Sneaky and Uschi, here is the rkmb's theme song...

Show Them To Me - by Rodney Carrington

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mp37zFnKXdU

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
hah. i see joe already made an appearance.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Rodney is fucking funny....I may have been the only one that liked his sitcom that was on 2 years ago.

Link Copied to Clipboard