Next Thread
Print Thread
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Pro,

You have sullied my horse's good name for the last time. Also, I still can't get the smell out of my bathroom. I've tried everything from Glade Plug-ins to an exorcism. The paint is peeling. May I suggest a change in diet? There is also the subject of the unfinished tree fort in the backyard. A 2x4 strapped to a tree limb with bungee cord is not the Ewok Village 3000 that you promised me.

It has occurred to me that you are not the friend you pretended to be. I must admit that the clues were subtle and took me looking at the whole picture to understand. Like the time you borrowed my kidney. You never gave it back. I'm seriously beginning to doubt that even needed it to begin with. Or the time when you hid hamburger in my shoes so that the border dogs would chase me after we went to see your friend in Tijuana for your 'medicine'. How about the time that you sold my house while I was out of town? I only asked you to pick up the mail. I understand that alone these things don't seem like much; but once I thought about them at the same time, I realized that you were taking my friendship for granted.

After much deliberation, I have finally agreed with my therapist and decided to end our friendship. The time has come for me to start forging friendships with people who don't like to use other people for their own gains like Courtney Love or Corey Haim.

Your former friend,
thedoctor

P.S.
I'm returning the decoder ring.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
I did not read this private letter and did not get a good from the letter.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
feetbanger
100+ posts
feetbanger
100+ posts
Oh, my God! You call this private? Everyone in a nine mile radius can hear you. Do you like shit with the door open when you have guests over and call them perverts?

I love you Trish!!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Pro,

You have sullied my horse's good name for the last time. Also, I still can't get the smell out of my bathroom. I've tried everything from Glade Plug-ins to an exorcism. The paint is peeling. May I suggest a change in diet? There is also the subject of the unfinished tree fort in the backyard. A 2x4 strapped to a tree limb with bungee cord is not the Ewok Village 3000 that you promised me.

It has occurred to me that you are not the friend you pretended to be. I must admit that the clues were subtle and took me looking at the whole picture to understand. Like the time you borrowed my kidney. You never gave it back. I'm seriously beginning to doubt that even needed it to begin with. Or the time when you hid hamburger in my shoes so that the border dogs would chase me after we went to see your friend in Tijuana for your 'medicine'. How about the time that you sold my house while I was out of town? I only asked you to pick up the mail. I understand that alone these things don't seem like much; but once I thought about them at the same time, I realized that you were taking my friendship for granted.

After much deliberation, I have finally agreed with my therapist and decided to end our friendship. The time has come for me to start forging friendships with people who don't like to use other people for their own gains like Courtney Love or Corey Haim.

Your former friend,
thedoctor

P.S.

Dear Doc,

• Our love is forever.

Slutty for You,
    Pro

P.S.
Forget theDRUNKENdoctor password?

I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Forget theDRUNKENdoctor password?

Redundant, yes? ;\)

not thedoctor
25+ posts
not thedoctor
25+ posts
Pro,

Your former friend,
thedoctor

P.S.

FOOL! Your prattling is wasted on this cretin! Focus your weakling intellect on ME and feel my wrath!

And some other things negative about you!

Professionally Good Looking
25+ posts
Professionally Good Looking
25+ posts
I remember when Doc and Pro were like brothers. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful, I think.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Your mom is more meaningful.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Also, I still can't get the smell out of my bathroom. I've tried everything from Glade Plug-ins to an exorcism.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
Also, I still can't get the smell out of my bathroom. I've tried everything from Glade Plug-ins to an exorcism.

Tomato juice!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Popcorn!

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
An exorcism will never work...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"

Link Copied to Clipboard