Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
This is why I think he's lying about being an old man. No one his age would go to this much trouble to "Ignore"/Attack on an online message board. It also proves Gake's not "Ignoring" anyone. He is in fact reading every single word. Did you see how he freaked out and spammed the Poli Forum because I proved he was outright lying by linking to one thing, but posting his own opinion and beliefs as if they came from the article itself? It makes you wonder how many times he's pulled that shit in the past. Even Wondy, with all his crazy extremist, doesn't just outright lie to "win".

It's also another reason I think it's safe to guess that G-Pussy = Pariah = Rex. Those three share the same unethical obsessions. You could throw Jake in there as well. But, he's never really shown that he would be capable of pulling off any type of "deep" conversation or debate. I mean, even Pariah can do that. So, I'm not sure. It might be as simple as Pariah = G-Pussy, and Rex = Jake. That would make more sense in the scheme of things. Pariah's shown he openly lies about his personal life and "Cartel" adventures. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to pretend to be G-Pussy. They also share the same bloodlust for the "subhuman" (as G called them) non-whites...

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
I thought gays were supposed to become less angry when they stopped living a lie.

JLA seems to have pivoted in the opposite manner and gotten angrier since coming out.

G-ignore!

\:lol\:

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
No, you are!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I'll be happy when the Alinskyite who occupies the White House with his Red Army have vacated and moved back to Illinois, or Kenya or whatever.

Obama has done everything he can to destroy our Constitutional democracy, our border security, our military capability, our nuclear deterrant, and to undermine our sovereignty under expansion of U.N. authority before things like Cap-and-Trade, and the Law of the Sea treaty (LOST).
He will further crush jobs and industry if he manages to be re-elected, increase our foreign oil dependence, and drive the coal industry out of business.

Consistent with his indoctrinated Cloward and Piven strategy, he has increased our national debt by over 40% in less than 4 years, and rapidly climbing. A path even his own CBO calls "unsustainable", and his joint chief of staff calls the single greatest threat to our national security.

And that's not even covering the extent of his radical marxist and other anti-American associations and black liberation theology, in Frank MArshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, William Ayers, Prof. Derrick "hate whitey" Bell, Rashid Khalidi, Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones, Ron Bloom, Mark Lloyd and all the rest.

And of course, the latest manifestation, how Obama is leaking top secret information that alienates our allies and deters cooperation with the U.S. by any person or nation in the future.

Obama is a threat to this country every moment he remains in office.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

I had to share. I couldn't have made this up. \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1161727/fpart/5#Post1162702

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Remember when Rex told on Prometheus twice? And nothing happened, because no one cares about Rex except to laugh at what a pussy he's become? And remember when he started acting like Tommy Tantillo and couldn't defend his "opinions" when someone disagreed with him except to cry all over the boards? Remember how thoroughly broken Rex is?

Remember when Pro was so butthurt by the accusation, that he went absolutely fucking nuts, and spammed his backlash at Rex across every forum?

That's some serious butthurt. And perhaps a grain of truth in Rex's accusation, that Pro was so broken by it.

MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Why?

The RKMBs has an unhappy history of letting very one-eyed political views, of people who want to shout and not listen, overwhelm and eventually drive away a lot of good people. So now its just a handful of us left, and even then I rarely stray to those forums which are more rant than respect. Soon, you'll just be shouting into the darkness.

Maybe that's just message boards. I don't go to many of them anymore.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Ask Prometheus. He was the one who made intolerable (for him).

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't have a ouija board.

Pimping my site, again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves

Why?

The RKMBs has an unhappy history of letting very one-eyed political views, of people who want to shout and not listen, overwhelm and eventually drive away a lot of good people. So now its just a handful of us left, and even then I rarely stray to those forums which are more rant than respect. Soon, you'll just be shouting into the darkness.

Maybe that's just message boards. I don't go to many of them anymore.

Actually, I thought I was lightening things up.

I ran across the photo of two leopards fighting and thought of this topic.

And before a few here went off the deep end, I always enjoyed that we for the most part explored the issues themselves, from both sides, and could generally agree to disagree, with a only a degree of overheated rhetoric. I'd say it started to get overly personal and ugly in the Canada allows same-sex marriage topic, where a few went for me in a really nasty personal way, and for the most part rather than retaliate I tried to just leave the topic.
Gee, I can't quite recall who it was that went after me so hard, making all kinds of wild assumptions about my beliefs and character. Some guy from Australia, maybe someone else here recalls...

But seriously. I've always done my best to stick to the issue, and to avoid personal attacks, at times firing back when enduring sustained attacks. And on a number of occasions I stopped posting for a month or two on the POLITICS forum, and moved to comics and media or women sections.

Respect and civility is a two-way street.

Now that some of the worst trolls from here are gone, I actually think it might be possible to rebuild these boards, without people who chased away new members as soon as they registered, as occurred in the past. I've always liked that these boards have a relatively small membership, where we've gotten to know each other pretty well, and it isn't such a huge group that we've lost that close-knit familiarity with each other, even in some of the more heated debates. On boards like Youtube or HuffingtonPost, I often can't even find my own posts later, let alone others' responses to them.

Maybe now that RKMB has survived its most gonzo period of trollery, and those members have supernova'd and moved on, maybe from the ashes we can find a new civility.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
It was all downhill after the loss of incandescent...

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
HOLY SHIT JLA SIGHTING

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Maybe now that RKMB has survived its most gonzo period of trollery, and those members have supernova'd and moved on, maybe from the ashes we can find a new civility.

digital archaeologists would long ponder the significance of these last ironic words found buried in the rubble...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

digital archaeologists would long ponder the significance of these last ironic words found buried in the rubble...

I'm sure that's all very clever in its ambiguity, but what exactly are you trying to say?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
he's saying the RKMBs is dead. Long live the RKMBs!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
he's saying the RKMBs is dead. Long live the RKMBs!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Home for wayward youth...or elderly perverts.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
It was all downhill after the loss of incandescent...

I was busy putting xsorbit out of business. And it worked!

Pimping my site, again.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
PJP was never broken...just busy. He's back.

PJP #1205184 2013-11-07 12:07 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
PJMOTHERFUCKINGP!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1161727/fpart/5#Post1162702

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Remember when Rex told on Prometheus twice? And nothing happened, because no one cares about Rex except to laugh at what a pussy he's become? And remember when he started acting like Tommy Tantillo and couldn't defend his "opinions" when someone disagreed with him except to cry all over the boards? Remember how thoroughly broken Rex is?

Remember when Pro was so butthurt by the accusation, that he went absolutely fucking nuts, and spammed his backlash at Rex across every forum?

That's some serious butthurt. And perhaps a grain of truth in Rex's accusation, that Pro was so broken by it.

MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!

Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard