terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Dan Blocker
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Danny! Please tell me what do you guys stand to win????

We get to make you all look like bitches.

But is that what you win or what you accomplish? I don't understand the context of what you would refer to "winning" as.

You're not the only who's come whining to us asking the same question. It's a dumb question. What do you get from sitting on the internet trolling? What does K-nut get from acting like the judge and jury of what's clever? What does Sammitch get from correcting spelling? I'm guessing you guys will say something like "fun". So that's what we'll win. Fun.

you look like you're having fun.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

But is that what you win or what you accomplish? I don't understand the context of what you would refer to "winning" as.

You're not the only who's come whining to us asking the same question. It's a dumb question. What do you get from sitting on the internet trolling? What does K-nut get from acting like the judge and jury of what's clever? What does Sammitch get from correcting spelling? I'm guessing you guys will say something like "fun". So that's what we'll win. Fun.

Perhaps he would have more fun if he the power to eradicate posts indiscriminately as his fellows bragged about this boards respect for free speech?

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

he does. Cowboy Dan looks like he enjoys having fun.

Dr Fate #951246 2008-05-24 10:59 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Dr Fate

Perhaps he would have more fun if he [had] the power to eradicate posts indiscriminately as his fellows bragged about this board's respect for free speech?

tissue?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

Perhaps he would have more fun if he [had] the power to eradicate posts indiscriminately as his fellows bragged about this board's respect for free speech?

tissue?

Of all the fools on this board I find you to be the most pathetic. You do not even have the courage to stand up and make an argument within the safety of the internet.
You pedantically correct the spelling of others and scour for any possible weakness within others posts because you lack the insight to do anything else.
You would rather mock things that aren't part of your perogative because you haven't the strength to think past said perogative.
You think you annoy us with your juvenile and desperate tactic? You do nothing but reveal yourself as a supercillious twit with a glass jaw who desperately clings to his intellect because he knows his heart is flawed and that will never change no matter how many people you demean

Last edited by Dr Fate; 2008-05-24 11:10 PM.
Dr Fate #951274 2008-05-24 11:10 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

tissue?

Of all the fools on this board I find you to be the most pathetic. You do not even have the courage to stand up and make an argument within the safety of the internet.
You pedantically correct the spelling of others and scour for any possible weakness because you lack the insight to do anything else.
You would rather mock things that aren't part of your prerogative because you haven't the strength to think past said prerogative.
You think you annoy us with your juvenile and desperate tactics? You do nothing but reveal yourself as a supercillious twit with a glass jaw who desperately clings to his intellect because he knows his heart is flawed and that will never change no matter how many people you demean.

fixed it for you.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
seriously, dude, you went back and edited your post and still missed those?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Dr Fate #951277 2008-05-24 11:11 PM
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
He inspired quite the reaction out of you didn't he. I mean, I know I could gather up a bunch of quotes in a couple minutes to make a point, but you gotta pull out the thesaurus to respond to Sammitch.

Dr Fate #951278 2008-05-24 11:11 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

You think you annoy us with your juvenile and desperate tactic? You do nothing but reveal yourself as a supercillious twit with a glass jaw who desperately clings to his intellect because he knows his heart is flawed and that will never change no matter how many people you demean[/font][/size]

fate thinks he was talking to sammitch but he meant this for the insurgency guys...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
seriously, dude, you went back and edited your post and still missed those?

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

tissue?

You pedantically correct the spelling of others and scour for any possible weakness because you lack the insight to do anything else.
You would rather mock things that aren't part of your prerogative because you haven't the strength to think past said prerogative.
You think you annoy us with your juvenile and desperate tactics? You do nothing but reveal yourself as a supercillious twit with a glass jaw who desperately clings to his intellect because he knows his heart is flawed and that will never change no matter how many people you demean.

fixed it for you.

You have done more then "fix it" you have proved it.

Last edited by Dr Fate; 2008-05-24 11:12 PM.
Dr Fate #951283 2008-05-24 11:13 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
editing your posts again? this really isn't too complicated once you get a little experience under your belt.

how good is your sister's spelling, incidentally? just curious.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
100+ posts
100+ posts
We really gotta make sure this moron never has kids.

Rellik, when the right time comes kick his mother in the jaw.

Dan Blocker #951291 2008-05-24 11:18 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

and then the appeal to rellik, who, let's not forget, is so intimidatingly X-TREME! whomod, you disappoint me. you don't really surprise me all that much, but you disappoint me.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
100+ posts
100+ posts

and then the appeal to rellik, who, let's not forget, is so intimidatingly X-TREME! whomod, you disappoint me. you don't really surprise me all that much, but you disappoint me.

Disappointing was reading Doc own you and then weasel out of it. Just like you did with PW and Halo.

Dan Blocker #951301 2008-05-24 11:21 PM
Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

Disappointing was reading Doc own you and then weasel out of it. Just like you did with PW and Halo.

I thought his retreat made my point all the more valid.

Dan Blocker #951324 2008-05-24 11:29 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

sorry, I must be missing posts again. where did this happen? don't worry, I won't go back and edit this one.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

sorry, I must be missing posts again. where did this happen? don't worry, I won't go back and edit this one.

Did you learn nothing from Pariah?

Dr Fate #951334 2008-05-24 11:35 PM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
we try not to.

Dr Fate #951335 2008-05-24 11:35 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

which one? our pariah who's been wiping his ass with you and whomod? or your all-caps alt?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Dr Fate Offline OP
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

which one? our pariah who's been wiping his ass with you and whomod? or your all-caps alt?

Such forced rhetoric. You must be Halo.

Dr Fate #951424 2008-05-25 12:34 AM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Such forced rhetoric. You must be Halo.

you know you're desperate when you're digging through our discarded material...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
HA! Sammie gets a RACK point!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #951427 2008-05-25 12:35 AM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
HA! Sammie gets a RACK point!

and given YOUR rack that's worth at least three of anyone else's points!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
my boobies are epic.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #951450 2008-05-25 12:42 AM
8====D
25+ posts
8====D
25+ posts
So am I! I'm bigger than all the black cocks here combined!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
 Quote:

there is no nobler cause.

No more RPG for you.

LMFAO!!!!

Dr Fate #951799 2008-05-25 2:49 AM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm Halo.

Dr Fate #951864 2008-05-25 4:04 AM
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Whether this board falls or stands in the end you will lose. For you have chosen to ignore actuality for the sake of your own ego, arrogance, and allegiance which makes your stance hollow and brittle.
You have joined against Whomod who's only crime was to be adamant in his liberal views and not tolerate disrespect. Similarly you have joined against Halo who's only offense was to be adamant and forthright in his opinions of a comic book. Worst of all, you have joined against the Insurgency but when all we want is to help a friend and there is no nobler cause.
Truth is on our side for these our all facts and I am certain you will twist them. You disregard truth for the sake of an easy insult or for your own luxury when you accuse others of that which you blatantly do yourselves. You turn a blind eye to Joe Mama's obsession with Halo or Pariah's obsession with 655321 yet will call others "obsessed", "sad", or "pathetic".
You rationalize cruelty, indifference, and intolerance by stating that any who are hurt by such things are weak. That is a stance that can only lead to hypocrisy when you complain about the "moronic" comments of others. I assure you, if cruelty, indiffrence, and intolerance are not moronic then nothing is.
You have built your house upon quick sand and it will sink. I promise you.

:0

Since it's already been decided that we're gonna lose this thing, I might as well ask: What exactly are the consequences this defeat will have on us?

100+ posts
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Whether this board falls or stands in the end you will lose. For you have chosen to ignore actuality for the sake of your own ego, arrogance, and allegiance which makes your stance hollow and brittle.
You have joined against Whomod who's only crime was to be adamant in his liberal views and not tolerate disrespect. Similarly you have joined against Halo who's only offense was to be adamant and forthright in his opinions of a comic book. Worst of all, you have joined against the Insurgency but when all we want is to help a friend and there is no nobler cause.
Truth is on our side for these our all facts and I am certain you will twist them. You disregard truth for the sake of an easy insult or for your own luxury when you accuse others of that which you blatantly do yourselves. You turn a blind eye to Joe Mama's obsession with Halo or Pariah's obsession with 655321 yet will call others "obsessed", "sad", or "pathetic".
You rationalize cruelty, indifference, and intolerance by stating that any who are hurt by such things are weak. That is a stance that can only lead to hypocrisy when you complain about the "moronic" comments of others. I assure you, if cruelty, indiffrence, and intolerance are not moronic then nothing is.
You have built your house upon quick sand and it will sink. I promise you.

:0

Since it's already been decided that we're gonna lose this thing, I might as well ask: What exactly are the consequences this defeat will have on us?

Might as well ask AGAIN you mean?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

In that case, everyone wins. \:\)

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Might as well ask AGAIN you mean?

I'm getting different answers from everyone I ask! I'm interested in what the good doctor has to say, since he appears to know everything there is to know in the universe.

Fartspray #952088 2008-05-25 12:55 PM
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Fartspray
Hey, your dipthong is showing. Also, please make sure you don't go around dangling your participles. That's just rude.

Unnecessary auxillary verb. You miss a turn.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
victory

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
 Originally Posted By: Fartspray
Hey, your dipthong is showing. Also, please make sure you don't go around dangling your participles. That's just rude.

Unnecessary auxillary verb. You miss a turn.

some days Dave i miss our war at the manor....some days....

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
And the other days?

Jeremy #955050 2008-05-26 9:19 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i dont miss typing im a lawyer 150000 times...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
All I did was make an alt out of whomods supposed daugher (we all know he's crazy, she could be made up) its not like I raped her or anything like that.

Originally Posted By: Uschi
ha ha ha... I boned whomod's daughter and her vag ripped open and I put my fist in it and ripped out her tiny (really tiny) uterus and are it while she bled to death.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard