Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more! I, King Snarf, am prepared to dish out heaping quantities of what for!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
okay, that's enough, snarf.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Did I scare 'em all off already?

All hail King Snarf!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
seriously, Snarf. . .STOP IT OR I'LL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING BOX!!!!!!!!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Bring it, Grimminowski!

All hail King Snarf!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more! I, King Snarf, am prepared to dish out heaping quantities of what for!

Damn! Wouldn't you know it? I just started my diet. \:\(

Can I have just a little slice of what for, instead?

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
oh, it's already been broughten!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

What's a "fucking box?"

Is that like the Orgasmatron from the Woody Allen movie, "Sleeper"?

Or is that the specially designated box in which you guys have sex with each other?

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
His EVIL Highness, Baron EVIL!
25+ posts
25+ posts
THE QUEEN IS ABOUT TO BREAK!

WELL QUEEN, WAS IT THE LOOSE LID ON THE SALT SHAKER? THE TOILET PAPER AROUND YOUR HOUSE? THE CANNIBAL STRIPPER I SENT THAT LITERALLY ATE YOUR AUNT?

YOU WILL BREAK AND BOW BEFORE HIS EVIL HIGHNESS, BARON EVIL SOON!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
it's where rob keeps his "special" toys.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Funny.

Damn, you guys really have no respect for the board founder? I have to admit, I thought the line about you guys originally migrating here to shit on the boards was just a ruse of some sort.

Is that really why you're all here?

How does Rob feel about that?

We joke around with each other, too, but you guys seem to have more of an edge of truth than we do.

Zzap!

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

What's a "fucking box?"

Is that like the Orgasmatron from the Woody Allen movie, "Sleeper"?

Or is that the specially designated box in which you guys have sex with each other?

Zzap!

Don't tell me you've forgotten...

Dick in a box?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

(This boards embedding system is peculiar).

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Funny.

Damn, you guys really have no respect for the board founder? I have to admit, I thought the line about you guys originally migrating here to shit on the boards was just a ruse of some sort.

We joke around with each other, too, but you guys seem to have more of an edge of truth than we do.

Zzap!

stop being a pussy-fag. it's freedom here. rob's a gay homersexural. that's fine, but we still gonna shit on your face so Dave can eat sum dinner.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi

Funny.

Zzap!

stop being a pussy-fag. it's freedom here. rob's a gay homersexural. that's fine, but we still gonna shit on your face so Dave can eat sum dinner.

You're my kinda bitch. Might have to break you in with my belt a bit though. Won't have my ho's using dirty language.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
huh? I've seen jumps in logic before, but that was truely paradoxical.

you ain't never done seem my vagina. and, not knowing what a world you'll enter, I invite you to try her.

i DARE you.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
few posts
few posts
baby girl does need some discipline!

Hittin her is fine with me!

100+ posts
100+ posts

25+ posts
25+ posts
huh? I've seen jumps in logic before, but that was truely paradoxical.

you ain't never done seem my vagina. and, not knowing what a world you'll enter, I invite you to try her.

i DARE you.

I wish you'd join the military so I could callously send you to die.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
dude! I like hitler too! He was so sweet in those old movies...

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

25+ posts
25+ posts
dude! I like hitler too! He was so sweet in those old movies...

I knew you and I were made for eachbrother.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
and this one time, when hitler makes puppies with Edna Purviance, I totally jerked off and cummed all over my dvds

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

25+ posts
25+ posts
HITLER IS EVIL! OHBOY!

IF ONLY HE KILLED THE PUPPIES INSTEAD!

LIKE THE TIME I FOUND A LOST DOG, KILLED IT, AND RETURNED IT TO ITS OWNERS. WHEN THEIR 8 YEAR OLD CHILD STARTED I CRYING, I DEMANDED MY REWARD!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

25+ posts
25+ posts
and this one time, when hitler makes puppies with Edna Purviance, I totally jerked off and cummed all over my dvds

You have a penis?

Will you marry me?

8====D
25+ posts
8====D
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

Shut the hell up and grow a me!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Genocidal Asshole

You have a penis?

Will you marry me?

oi. can someone send these fruitloops a memo? goddamn, I'll do it myself.

Hi, I'm Uschi, your singin', strummin' hermaphrodite. I have a championship-winning cunt with teeth and a nasty case of gingivitis. She doesn't like to be brushed and spits at me when I try. People call her the Sarlacc Snatch. I also have a left nut. This testicle is larger than your head, swear to god. I have a vast collection of detatchable penii which I routinely use to fuck people to death. Some have razors. Some vibrate. There is a small emo boy living inside my ass. If you happen to have any glass bottles or aluminum cans, please shove them up my ass so Steve can return them for 5 cents. I have an elephant fetus embedded in each of my melon-sized breasts, and I like to take turns with my sister, shoving a watermelon into my rectum. People I'm currently crushing on: Kwink. people I'm currently the victim of a barrage of love poems and marriage proposals: everyone else. welcome to the club of people that adore me.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
you had me at hello.

25+ posts
25+ posts

Quote:

Hi, I'm Uschi, your singin', strummin' hermaphrodite. I have a championship-winning cunt with teeth and a nasty case of gingivitis. She doesn't like to be brushed and spits at me when I try. People call her the Sarlacc Snatch. I also have a left nut. This testicle is larger than your head, swear to god. I have a vast collection of detatchable penii which I routinely use to fuck people to death. Some have razors. Some vibrate. There is a small emo boy living inside my ass. If you happen to have any glass bottles or aluminum cans, please shove them up my ass so Steve can return them for 5 cents. I have an elephant fetus embedded in each of my melon-sized breasts, and I like to take turns with my sister, shoving a watermelon into my rectum. People I'm currently crushing on: Kwink. people I'm currently the victim of a barrage of love poems and marriage proposals: everyone else. welcome to the club of people that adore me.

LOOK ITS COMICLASS!

Last edited by look_at_me_i_am_evil; 2008-05-25 12:50 AM.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
you had me at hello.

of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, and you had to walk into mine.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: look_at_me_i_am_evil

Quote:

LOOK ITS CAPSLOK!

LOOK ITS COMICLASS!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
ooooooooooh, I fucked up ubb code.

bummer.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
dames.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
can't live with 'em; fuck 'em

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
damn near killed 'em!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
and TIME!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
owner of a lonely heart!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
YES!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I, of course, blame the Germans!

All hail King Snarf!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
If you know what he means...and I think you do...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yahoo. Now. Voice chat.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
go home, reax!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard