Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
And quite frankly, I find it laughable that queers like you and Whomod liken us to Nazis.
You really do have your perception skewed!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NAZI, NOWHEREMANPUBLICAN!!!!!!!

giant picture
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Yes, I love the Nazis.
How could I not love them after they bombed my country on a nightly basis in WWII, killing thousands of people.

I mean, its not like I could still be killed by unexploded bombs that they left behind now is it http://www.itexaminer.com/PCs/tabid/75/a...ondon-Tube.aspx

Oh yes, I love the Nazis, and I love being one!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
YOU LOVE BEING ONE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!!!! ITS YOUR REPUBLICAN MENTALITY OF MOBS AND STALINOCITIES!!!!

giant picture
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: rex
Did you just call someone else co-dependant?

Yeah, actually all you goose stepping nitwits are co-dependant on the mob mentality here.

And what is a group raiding another board if not mob mentality?

People doing things in groups isn't automatically a mob mentality. That's just an extremist notion. You idiots being in total lock step and attacking anyone who doesn't fit in with your dogma is a mob mentality.

Aren't you guys attacking us because we don't fit in with your dogma?

So far, there's nothing in your claims of us having a mob mentality that doesn't apply to you. So I guess that means that we can start using Nazi references on you guys.

Fucking fascist.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
ONLY NAZIS CALL PEOPLE FASCISTS, DOCTOPUBLICAN!!!!

giant picture
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Fucking fascist.

Fascists? They locked their boards and banned Mxy for lurking! Does that read like fascist behavior to you?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
its sad that you go through all this just because you got butt hurt over a disagrement on the interweb...

But I haven't. I've done it cause A)Who is a friend, B) I know what it's like to be jumped by you assholes, and C) it's fun.

You just ignore that cause your theory is more insulting.

Amazing.

It's absolutely clear to anyone reading your posts that one of the many things that pisses you off about this board is that no one here takes you seriously - and you really want us to - your behavior here belies your false claims to the contrary. It's just one of the many reasons you were never able to fit in here - and despite the denials that you will inevitabley spew, at one point you did want to fit in.

Unfortunately, you refuse to acknowledge reality despite how obvious it is to everyone else and irrespective of how many times it has been pointed out to you by Pro and others. In fact, the very quotes you have used in you flaccid attempts to show how you were originally "abused" here only go to prove how rabid, delusional and deceitful you have been, as you were the first to be nasty and bitchy. You are either completely obtuse or just willfully ignorant, but either way you are a spineless whiner who lacked the balls to come back here on his own and who now hides behind some "defending Whomod's internet honor" bullshit when the reality is you're nothing more than a petulant child who held a 5 month grudge because you got your ass handed to you over some internet comic book argument - one that you turned into something personal and nasty - and then tried (and miserably failed) to "raid" us because of it. That, in a nut shell, is what this is all about, no matter what lies about "friendship" and "honor" you spin in order to justify your frothing at the mouth, gutless, and hypocritical behavior.

You are an embarrassment and a failure, Tommy - a pendejo who has become nothing more than this board's piñata.

If we were to waste an emotion on you it would be pity.

P.S. - Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch. (c) PJP

\:damn\:

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I JUST WANTED TO WIN!!! LET ME WIN!!!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAaWvVFERVA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAaWvVFERVA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
its sad that you go through all this just because you got butt hurt over a disagrement on the interweb...

But I haven't. I've done it cause A)Who is a friend, B) I know what it's like to be jumped by you assholes, and C) it's fun.

Amazing.

It's absolutely clear to anyone reading your posts that one of the many things that pisses you off about this board is that no one here takes you seriously - and you really want us to - your behavior here belies your false claims to the contrary. It's just one of the many reasons you were never able to fit in here - and despite the denials that you will inevitabley spew, at one point you did want to fit in.

Unfortunately, you refuse to acknowledge reality despite how obvious it is to everyone else and irrespective of how many times it has been pointed out to you by Pro and others. In fact, the very quotes you have used in you flaccid attempts to show how you were originally "abused" here only go to prove how rabid, delusional and deceitful you have been, as you were the first to be nasty and bitchy. You are either completely obtuse or just willfully ignorant, but either way you are a spineless whiner who lacked the balls to come back here on his own and who now hides behind some "defending Whomod's internet honor" bullshit when the reality is you're nothing more than a petulant child who held a 5 month grudge because you got your ass handed to you over some internet comic book argument - one that you turned into something personal and nasty - and then tried (and miserably failed) to "raid" us because of it. That, in a nut shell, is what this is all about, no matter what lies about "friendship" and "honor" you spin in order to justify your frothing at the mouth, gutless, and hypocritical behavior.

You are an embarrassment and a failure, Tommy - a pendejo who has become nothing more than this board's piñata.

I don't have a whole lot of time to fuck with your dumb co-dependant ass but when I come back on tonight to smack that other idiot Dave around I'll get more into it. Right now I want to know two things 1) I want to know where is there any fact in this argument? Sounds like you are making the same generic argument that "just so happens" to fit perfectly with the rest of the hive and 2) How did I get nasty? What the fuck did I say that wasn't simply me disagreeing with them? You talk a good game about flaccid arguments but try backing it up with my quotes. Unlike Pro' I'll actually think about it?

BTW, why would I fuck myself when all I have to do is act like an arrogant, immature, macho, asshole like Joe and you'll gladly jump my dick?

No she wouldn't, Tommy. Everyone here knows where you've been thanks to various Insurgent posts and the feeds we get straight from that forum. But don't think I don't appreciate being refered to as "arrogant" and "macho." By the way, two quick questions:

1) Which monkey are you? One from the first group, or the new monkey that gets his ass kicked? I think you consider yourself the latter, but I just want to be sure.

2) Who won the war between Grendel and Mr. Andrew, in your opinion? And which one was the pot and who was the kettle?

I'd be great to shove your hypocritical nonsense down your throat for the millionth time but I really only have a few minutes to see if the resident fag hag will respond.

You make it too easy for all of us - your buttons are so easily pushed.

There's no need to quote you to, once again, point out how you have contradicted and humiliated yourself, as you have proven time and again - a few times in this thread alone, in fact - that you will deliberately misconstrue facts to suit your needs and that solid proof means nothing to you. You remind me of Oswald Bates - the audience laughed their asses off at him (much like we do you), because, like him, you erroneously believe that using "big" words makes you sound smarter - even when you misuse them as you continuously do. Additionally, your comments having no basis in fact is irrelevant to you - so long as you can continue to rant in your imaginary world - Shit, Pro's a hacker in your world!!! - where you can claim that you are never wrong, but everyone else is, and where you can always play the victim is apparently all that concerns you. Your statements - here and at your own board - and the inevitable and subsequent fury that go with them, are at best amusing, at worst consistent proof of how disingenuous you are.

As for the "Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch" - and make no mistake, Tommy, you are everyone's bitch here - that's an inside joke that the whole board is in on. You might've gotten it too if you hadn't gone off to wank and cry months ago.

But I do find it cute that you were sitting around impatiently waiting for my reply. So impatient, in fact, that you just had to send me a "Back it up, skank" PM cause you were so anxious for my reply that just couldn't keep from barking ...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Amazing.

I don't have a whole lot of time to fuck with your dumb co-dependant ass but when I come back on tonight to smack that other idiot Dave around I'll get more into it. Right now I want to know two things 1) I want to know where is there any fact in this argument? Sounds like you are making the same generic argument that "just so happens" to fit perfectly with the rest of the hive and 2) How did I get nasty? What the fuck did I say that wasn't simply me disagreeing with them? You talk a good game about flaccid arguments but try backing it up with my quotes. Unlike Pro' I'll actually think about it?

BTW, why would I fuck myself when all I have to do is act like an arrogant, immature, macho, asshole like Joe and you'll gladly jump my dick?

No she wouldn't, Tommy. Everyone here knows where you've been thanks to various Insurgent posts and the feeds we get straight from that forum. But don't think I don't appreciate being refered to as "arrogant" and "macho." By the way, two quick questions:

1) Which monkey are you? One from the first group, or the new monkey that gets his ass kicked? I think you consider yourself the latter, but I just want to be sure.

2) Who won the war between Grendel and Mr. Andrew, in your opinion? And which one was the pot and who was the kettle?

I'd be great to shove your hypocritical nonsense down your throat for the millionth time but I really only have a few minutes to see if the resident fag hag will respond.

There's no need to quote you to, once again, point out how you have contradicted and humiliated yourself, as you have proven time and again - a few times in this thread alone, in fact - that you will deliberately misconstrue facts to suit your needs and that solid proof means nothing to you. You remind me of Oswald Bates - the audience laughed their asses off at him (much like we do you), because, like him, you erroneously believe that using "big" words makes you sound smarter - even when you misuse them as you continuously do. Additionally, your comments having no basis in fact is irrelevant to you - so long as you can continue to rant in your imaginary world - Shit, Pro's a hacker in your world!!! - where you can claim that you are never wrong, but everyone else is, and where you can always play the victim is apparently all that concerns you. Your statements - here and at your own board - and the inevitable and subsequent fury that go with them, are at best amusing, at worst consistent proof of how disingenuous you are.

As for the "Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch" - and make no mistake, Tommy, you are everyone's bitch here - that's an inside joke that the whole board is in on. You might've gotten it too if you hadn't gone off to wank and cry months ago.

But I do find it cute that you were sitting around impatiently waiting for my reply. So impatient, in fact, that you just had to send me a "Back it up, skank" PM cause you were so anxious for my reply that just couldn't keep from barking ...

\:damn\:

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
He called you a skank?

Insurgents, get it to fucking gether.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

You.... must.... share......

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Ctrl+Prnt Scrn, Harley.

BTW, le diste a Halo por el culo.

Alien Abductee
300+ posts
Alien Abductee
300+ posts

Amazing.

I am in awe! I found a present for you so next time you don't have to waste precious moments typing at Halotard.

[img][/img]

500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

WOOOO! 6, count em 6 moties! Sammitch is deffinately up for hardcore badass of the year, i mean the way he just totally pwned halo by quoting him, and then after changing it to something he didn't say, went beyond the call of suty and added six moties!

Kudos to you, man!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

You.... must.... share......

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
He...he sent you a PM? Holy fuck, you must have nailed his insecurity button dead-on. I've never gotten a PM from him... \:\(

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

WOOOO! 6, count 'em 6 moties! Sammitch is definitely up for hardcore badass of the year, I mean the way he just totally pwned halo by quoting him, and then after changing it to something he didn't say, went beyond the call of duty and added six moties!

Kudos to you, man!

fixed it for you.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts
YOU DA MAN! Anyone sse how he just totally pwned me by correcting my spelling. You go Sammitch, hardcore all the way!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Halo sure loves the cock!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
HACKER~!!!!!

not, you, pro, just hackers like you. which is you.

giant picture
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
wait.. you mean you aren't the one spying on us using one of my old joke accounts?

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
Your current account is a joke!

_
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Chop, chop, chop, engine of destruction
Chop, chop, chop, a perfect killing machine
Chop, chop, chop, it's a symbiotic function
Chop, chop, chop, I keep the city so clean

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Well, since it's information from an old thread, then you could have pulled it during any one of your prior "visits", couldn't you

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Hey man, whatever makes you feel safe and cozy.

Meanwhile, as I told you before, Sikk, I'm not the one using "Hugh" or the speedforce thing or whatever. I honestly swear about that. So, basically it sounds like you just banned a couple of legitimate posters...

500+ posts
500+ posts
Hugh is Sikk. learn to read.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Hey man, whatever makes you feel safe and cozy.

Meanwhile, as I told you before, Sikk, I'm not the one using "Hugh" or the speedforce thing or whatever. I honestly swear about that. So, basically it sounds like you just banned a couple of legitimate posters...

A nice warm blanket, a good book, a cup of cocoa, my woman, my kids and my dog. Those things make me feel safe and cozy.

You, however, are a liar. And that doesn't make me feel safe or warm.

And don't worry, Pro, I know you've been concerned about my level of anxiety over all this but I'm actually finding it to be extraordinarily therapeutic. So, my being here and laying waste to rexy, until he apologizes, that miserable waste of life, is a good thing.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I know Hugh is Sikk. In fact, that's why I just responded to Sikk (Black Machismo)...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I know Hugh is Sikk. In fact, that's why I just responded to Sikk (Black Machismo)...

500+ posts
500+ posts
ウィキペディアはオープンコンテントの百科事典です。基本方針に賛同していただけるなら、誰でも記事を編集したり新しく作成したりできます。詳しくはガイドブックをお読みください

I WIN!

http://www.godhatessweden.com/

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
ウィキペディアはオープンコンテントの百科事典です。基本方針に賛同していただけるなら、誰でも記事を編集したり新しく作成したりできます。詳しくはガイドブックをお読みください

I WIN!

http://www.godhatessweden.com/

You sure do.

Zzap!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
You, however, are a liar. And that doesn't make me feel safe or warm.

And don't worry, Pro, I know you've been concerned about my level of anxiety over all this but I'm actually finding it to be extraordinarily therapeutic. So, my being here and laying waste to rexy, until he apologizes, that miserable waste of life, is a good thing.

Zzap!

Zzap, how can you call me a liar when you have no proof of what you say? Meanwhile, when did our relationship go to being sincerely mean-spirited?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Amazing.

You're hotness. Imma go touch myself now.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts

Amazing.

So basically you are saying you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about so you'll parrot everyone else's nonsense? Well...why should you be any diffrent than the other morons at this board.

And hell yeah I was in impatient, I was busy this morning.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard