#965344 2008-06-11 11:31 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Where oh where has rexy gone?

Oh where oh where can he be?

Come on, cocksucker, post somewhere so I can attack you again. And again. And again. And again.

Not so much fun is it, asshole? No one else seems to want to defend you, rexy. Why could that be? Do you think they might secretly not like you? Perhaps make fun of you behind your back?

Wow. It's gotta suck to be you right now.

Zzap!

P.S. POST MOTHER FUCKER. ANYWHERE.

P.P.S. **ahem** Please?

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Captain Zzap #965346 2008-06-11 11:32 PM
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
BOC BOC BOC?

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo
BOC BOC BOC?

If chickens can fly then rexy's long gone by now.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Captain Zzap #965373 2008-06-11 11:44 PM
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Chop, chop, chop, engine of destruction
Chop, chop, chop, a perfect killing machine
Chop, chop, chop, it's a symbiotic function
Chop, chop, chop, I keep the city so clean

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
First off, you're a homo.

Secondly, there's nothing secret about not liking rex.

Jeremy #965377 2008-06-11 11:49 PM
500+ posts
500+ posts
homo means man, genius

Jeremy #965378 2008-06-11 11:49 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
First off, you're a homo.

Secondly, there's nothing secret about not liking rex.

And a new challenger steps up to the plate.

Before I engage you, I sincerely encourage you to look around and make an informed decision as to whether you really want to get between rexy and I.

I don't know you, I've seen you around the place, but honestly I haven't formed an opinion on you, based on your posts, one way or another. Nice Av, btw.

My focus is set on rex. I've got no problem taking on any one else, but I'm not fucking around with rex. The man/woman/thing is human garbage completely unworthy of breathing the same air as normal people. No one with even the tiniest amount of self respect makes fun of a 12 week old baby girl.

Actually, I have a better question for you. Do you think rex stepped over a line with his whacky shenanigans?

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
homo means man, genius

Taken in context, I'm pretty sure I know what he means.

Thanks, though, my bionic chum. Oh, and LOWER CORPORATE TAXES!

Zzap!

Captain Zzap #965382 2008-06-11 11:55 PM
500+ posts
500+ posts
No thanks, I only like the girls chief! thanks anyway

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

I thought you were the bionic republican. That's why I posted about the lower corporate taxes.

Whoops. My bad.

Zzap!

Captain Zzap #965397 2008-06-12 12:09 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
= Republicans
= Democrats

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
Rex can be very amusing if you convince yourself that he does not actually exist!

_
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Trust me on this, nobody here has a problem making fun of rex to his face.

Or to his monitor.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Or to his socks.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Socklisa, et al.

Poncharillo #965438 2008-06-12 12:36 AM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Poncharillo
Rex can be very amusing if you convince yourself that he does not actually exist!

Dude, I used to be a copywriter and author. My words and concepts have been seen, read and heard by literally millions of people.

I've sold scripts to television and movie producers.

And with all that, I don't think I have a chance of convincing myself that human shit stain doesn't really exist.

Tell me of one single thing that any body can do that's lower or more reprehensible than using a 12 week old baby girl to post fecal matter about her father.

I defy you.

Rex is nothing and less than nothing.

On top of it, he is so fucking predictable that when he does decide to show his fat, ugly, acne scarred face here again you can bet that all he'll talk about is how obsessed I am with him because of all the posts I've made.

Well you know what? I don't care. Because I'm not leaving until that thing apologizes or leaves. I will follow him wherever he goes in these forums and attack him.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

Or to his monitor.

Oh, don't worry, UJ53, rex has never seen anything like the smackdown I'm going to lay on him for the next day, week, month or year. I am a father of two children, and if that human shit stain (sorry, I've already used that one, but I'm quickly running out of vulgarities with which to describe rexy), ever attacks a defenseless person again, I will follow him where ever he goes and make certain that he is never happy.

Don't believe me, rexy? Just try it you inhuman abomination.

Zzap!

Captain Zzap #965496 2008-06-12 12:53 AM
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Kaptain bug zap,you am just gonna get your dumm ass kicked again. Even litle Jeremy am slap your dumm ass around.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG #965504 2008-06-12 12:57 AM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: URG
Kaptain bug zap,you am just gonna get your dumm ass kicked again. Even litle Jeremy am slap your dumm ass around.

Oh please. If you want to talk to me do it like a man or at least a person, not this fake gimmicky shit.

Zzap!

URG #965506 2008-06-12 12:57 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts

If a fucking neanderthal says it it broken english, it must be true!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck

If a fucking neanderthal says it it broken english, it must be true!

PWND!

You win!

Zzap!

Captain Zzap #965513 2008-06-12 12:59 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Dude, I used to be a copywriter and author. My words and concepts have been seen, read and heard by literally millions of people.

And with all that, I don't think I have a chance of convincing myself that human shit stain doesn't really exist.

Tell me of one single thing that any body can do that's lower or more reprehensible than using a 12 week old baby girl to post fecal matter about her father.

I defy you.

I daren't do such a thing! I defy you!

By all means, enjoy yourself pseudo-arguing with less than nothing, and I look forward to not reading the first few hundred new posts of it tomorrow, but there is no sense in bragging to me, of all people, about how famous you are. I cannot give you validation. I'd tell myself that you also do not exist, but quite honestly you're more plausible than rex is.

500+ posts
500+ posts

By all means, enjoy yourself pseudo-arguing with less than nothing, and I look forward to not reading the first few hundred new posts of it tomorrow, but there is no sense in bragging to me, of all people, about how famous you are. I cannot give you validation. I'd tell myself that you also do not exist, but quite honestly you're more plausible than rex is.

What kind of idiot are you? Your communicating to him how can he not exist?

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

Before I engage you, I sincerely encourage you to look around and make an informed decision as to whether you really want to get between rexy and I.

First off, I just like making fun of you guys cause you make it easy. Especially since you people came to us to defend someone who had a meltdown here some time back. I'm not going to get in between anything. I can't stand rex either. Several of us can't, nothing secret about it.

Actually, I have a better question for you. Do you think rex stepped over a line with his whacky shenanigans?

He has wacky shenanigans?

Or to his monitor.

Yeah, he goes away when I turn off my browser. He lives on these boards. He even had a tent out back until it blew away.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

I defy you.

Uhm...thanks. I think.

And I wasn't bragging or asking for your validation.

And I will, likewise, enjoy your not reading the first few hundred new posts tomorrow.

Enjoy your time doing other things or spend it more productively.

Zzap!

P.S. Just to be clear, though, do you or do you not think what rex did was reprehensible?

Jeremy #965729 2008-06-12 2:00 AM
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
First off, I just like making fun of you guys cause you make it easy. Especially since you people came to us to defend someone who had a meltdown here some time back. I'm not going to get in between anything. I can't stand rex either. Several of us can't, nothing secret about it.

So Whomod kicked you Whores ass?

Jeremy #965736 2008-06-12 2:02 AM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Whether or not whomod had a "meltdown" here a while back has no bearing on anything. What the human shit stain known as rex did was disgusting and he needs to apologize or leave. Simple as that.

And if you want to have fun, then don't antagonize me/us. We're really a fun and funny group and I know you'd have a much better time being with us rather than against us. I'm not asking you to turn against rex or these boards or anything, just think that if it's "fun" you're after, there's a simple way to get much more of it.

He has wacky shenanigans?

No. He has whacky shenanigans. And I'd appreciate it if you answered the question. Did he step over a line or are you comfortable with supporting what rexy did?

Or to his monitor.

Yeah, he goes away when I turn off my browser. He lives on these boards. He even had a tent out back until it blew away.

Zzap!

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Quote:

You just can't get enough can you?

Jeremy #965770 2008-06-12 2:10 AM
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Heh, Zzap is trying to get me to pick sides. Oh, and I spelled wacky correct you Sammitch wannabe. Finally, rex isn't going to apologize for anything, but go ahead and keep hoping for one.

Jeremy #965773 2008-06-12 2:11 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

Man you're hardcore! I see why you are such a big time member of a board that eats their own. I bet you've eaten out everyone here, huh?

Jeremy #965776 2008-06-12 2:12 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Heh, Zzap is trying to get me to pick sides. Oh, and I spelled wacky correct you Sammitch wannabe. Finally, rex isn't going to apologize for anything, but go ahead and keep hoping for one.

Zzap was being nitpicky long before Sammitch started using that tactic out of desperation.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Man you're hardcore! I see why you are such a big time member of a board that eats their own. I bet you've eaten out everyone here, huh?

I joined after that stage of initiation was removed.

Jeremy #965785 2008-06-12 2:15 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

I joined after that stage of initiation was removed.

So you did out of the kindness of your own heart?

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Yes, I did join out of the kindness of my heart.

Jeremy #965800 2008-06-12 2:20 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Yes, I did join out of the kindness of my heart.

Now I know that's bullshit. You joined here cause you wanted to show off your clever name.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Well thank you, I like my name too.

Jeremy #965810 2008-06-12 2:22 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Well thank you, I like my name too.

Very Pearl Jam esque.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
That's a 90's song dude, I was born in the 80's.

Jeremy #965822 2008-06-12 2:26 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
There song is probaly more famous than you are so they win out.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard