15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Lying about being with a woman is kind of an indicator.

There's no way anyone would be able to believe that excuse from Halo.

There's many ways. Intelligence, wisdom, insight, clairvoyance etc etc.

you missed where he said 'from halo', dumbshit.

And you completely missed what I was saying, retard . You seem offly pissy this evening? I guess somebody other than me realizing what a broke down hack you are has put sand in your vagina?

I wouldn't consider it 'missing' what you were saying, dumbshit. I'm actually doing quite well - had a pretty fun weekend and it's not over yet.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
so spending most of the weekend with a ridiculously hot woman constitutes 'surrendering' now?

No, but this does "This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message."

coward.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

awwwwww, lil' dumbshit missed me too! you don't have to take my word for it; said ridiculously hot woman could tell you as much herself if she could be bothered to waste time trying to reason with your stupid ass.

That's nice.

nice half-assed photoshop, dumbshit. I know you wouldn't even be able to grasp the genius of a jaburg photoshop, so I'll start out with something really basic to show you how it's done...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
don't worry, I made up for lost time deleting all your spam in the arcade room!

well, "No rules" aside,

The fact that you spent time cleaning up gives me one of your wins!

The fact that you overstepped your own, "no rules rule" gives me another win!

Wow 2 wins! Now I can convert them at my local bank for their equivalent in Insurgency Forum wins.

... Uhmm lets see.

The cheap and abundant wins here, compared to the relatively high quality wins at Insurgency.

Uhm
Carry the 6

So those 2 wins equal roughly .001 wins at Insurgency! Kinda like converting the aluminum food security dollar from Somalia to the British pound.

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Lying about being with a woman is kind of an indicator.

There's no way anyone would be able to believe that excuse from Halo.

There's many ways. Intelligence, wisdom, insight, clairvoyance etc etc.

you missed where he said 'from halo', dumbshit.

And you completely missed what I was saying, retard . You seem offly pissy this evening? I guess somebody other than me realizing what a broke down hack you are has put sand in your vagina?

I wouldn't consider it 'missing' what you were saying, dumbshit. I'm actually doing quite well - had a pretty fun weekend and it's not over yet.

Well it doesn't really matter cause you're not all that "bright".

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
don't worry, I made up for lost time deleting all your spam in the arcade room!

well, "No rules" aside,

The fact that you spent time cleaning up gives me one of your wins!

The fact that you overstepped your own, "no rules rule" gives me another win!

Wow 2 wins! Now I can convert them at my local bank for their equivalent in Insurgency Forum wins.

... Uhmm lets see.

The cheap and abundant wins here, compared to the relatively high quality wins at Insurgency.

Uhm
Carry the 6

So those 2 wins equal roughly .001 wins at Insurgency! Kinda like converting the aluminum food security dollar from Somalia to the British pound.

Add another win. Sammitch should be penalized for being douchery.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
so spending most of the weekend with a ridiculously hot woman constitutes 'surrendering' now?

coward.

HARDCORE MAN! I especially love the way you didn't respond to the coward comment by me, but the "great" quality of editing my quote to something I didn't say and then going all out and responding with a motie... HARDCORE BADASS! You should write for Saturday Night Live!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

so let's get this straight. you were so desperate for material that you attempted reading my story? poor little dumbshit, you really are hooked!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

so let's get this straight. you were so desperate for material that you attempted reading my story? poor little dumbshit, you really are hooked!

This is surreal. Sammitch...the guy who's got nothing more than graemlins, photoshops, and aged insults talking about being desperate for material? You who follow me around cause you want a reaction from me? Awesome.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Don't push him Wanky - he might throw another "Man-trum"

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

coward.

HARDCORE MAN! I especially love the way you didn't respond to the coward comment by me, but the "great" quality of editing my quote to something I didn't say and then going all out and responding with a motie... HARDCORE BADASS! You should write for Saturday Night Live!

He's distracted. He's never seen boobs up close before this weekend.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
[buncha empty blathering]

first of all, I didn't 'overstep' anything. we've always had the authority to delete stupid shit that doesn't belong on the forums we're responsible for. just because you're all butthurt that it's so easy for me to mop up after you finish puking on the internet (it took about fifteen minutes' worth of work to undo what took you tards the better part of a weekend to crap out) doesn't mean I did anything I 'shouldn't' have done. I never signed anything saying I couldn't or shouldn't edit or delete posts if I deemed it necessary. if rob really had a problem with what I was doing he would've removed me as mod a while ago. you fail. again.

Add another win. Sammitch should be penalized for being douchery.

'penalized'? who's keeping score on this one, dumbshit? you're the only ones who are obsessing over your little message board 'war' here. and so far it just hasn't gone well for you. you acted like the insurgency 'raid' was supposed to be comparable to this mind-blowing, city-leveling alien invasion or something. looks to me more like you and your little friends are the retard aliens they kicked out the spaceship door as soon as the mothership had no more use for you.

by the way, dumbshit, I know your blathering uses a lot of brainpower by your standards, but at least make an attempt to string together an intelligible, if not remotely intelligent, response.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
500+ posts

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty...but I'm feeling MUCH .....yummier.......
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

no, YOU are!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

coward.

the crying graemlin (what the fuck is a 'motie'? sounds like more retard shorthand to me) is a real space-saver. quoting your tantrums verbatim wouldn't make them sound any less pathetic anyway.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
'penalized'? who's keeping score on this one, dumbshit? you're the only ones who are obsessing over your little message board 'war' here. and so far it just hasn't gone well for you. you acted like the insurgency 'raid' was supposed to be comparable to this mind-blowing, city-leveling alien invasion or something. looks to me more like you and your little friends are the retard aliens they kicked out the spaceship door as soon as the mothership had no more use for you.

by the way, dumbshit, I know your blathering uses a lot of brainpower by your standards, but at least make an attempt to string together an intelligible, if not remotely intelligent, response.

Pot meet kettle. You really are fond of the expression dumbshit tonight. You are overcompensating. Not to mention your forced comments about "intelligible posts". I know, you wanted to believe I was the only one who thought you are an idiot and now that hope is gone. Shit happens. Stop being such a pathetic little cunt who needs to mock others to feel good about himself.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Pot meet kettle. You really are fond of the expression dumbshit tonight. You are overcompensating. Not to mention your forced comments about "intelligible posts". I know, you wanted to believe I was the only one who thought you are an idiot and now that hope is gone. Shit happens. Stop being such a pathetic little cunt who needs to mock others to feel good about himself.

another fail, dumbshit. my comments are never forced. you just can't accept that clowning your stupid ass takes little effort if any.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

coward.

the crying graemlin (what the fuck is a 'motie'? sounds like more retard shorthand to me) is a real space-saver. quoting your tantrums verbatim wouldn't make them sound any less pathetic anyway.

"Tantrums"

You really come in only one volume don't you? Everyone who calls you out for being a little shit is throwing a "tantrum".

And motie is what we call it at the Insurgency. Not everybody bends to Rob's Brothel terminology

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

another fail, dumbshit. my comments are never forced. you just can't accept that clowning your stupid ass takes little effort if any.

Like I said, pot meet kettle.

And your comments are ALWAYS forced. Some banal attempt at trying to be smarter than everyone.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Quote:

no, YOU are!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
And motie is what we call it at the Insurgency. Not everybody bends to Rob's Brothel terminology

so basically you're all retarded then. got it.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

first of all, I didn't 'overstep' anything. we've always had the authority to delete stupid shit that doesn't belong on the forums we're responsible for. just because you're all butthurt that it's so easy for me to mop up after you finish puking on the internet (it took about fifteen minutes' worth of work to undo what took you tards the better part of a weekend to crap out) doesn't mean I did anything I 'shouldn't' have done. I never signed anything saying I couldn't or shouldn't edit or delete posts if I deemed it necessary. if rob really had a problem with what I was doing he would've removed me as mod a while ago. you fail. again.

1.) Great job "ignoring" me.
2.) Isn't the whole point of having "no rules" to protect each poster. The way I see it based on how frequently you edit and delete you really only care about "no rules" when it applies to you and your friend.
3.) 15 minutes of fun by me is worth the 15 minutes of work by you [Feel free to turn this into a sexual reference, I know you are anyway]
4.) See # 3, you having to spend time keeping your board "squeaky clean" is not failing.

And yeah go ahead, misquote, crying motie, gay, fail... You've unsuccessfully used them all anyway.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Yes, people who don't talk like you are retarded . Talk about desperate, intolerant, and forced rhetoric.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
*** You are ignoring this user ***

I'm sorry, what?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yes, people who don't talk like you are retarded . Talk about desperate, intolerant, and forced rhetoric.

we've expanded dumbshit's vocabulary yet again!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts
Such anger!

Now...do you cry because you wank so often and so vigorously that it is starting to chafe?

Or because you feel the need to punish yourself physically (by wanking) every time you post another moronic comment (which makes you sad_?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mochahontas
Such anger!

Now...do you cry because you wank so often and so vigorously that it is starting to chafe?

Or because you feel the need to punish yourself physically (by wanking) every time you post another moronic comment (which makes you sad_?

Hate to tell you, but your pet is the one with the anger issues tonight. He probaly feels impotent. I hope you let him know it happens to all guys once and awhile.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
quoting your tantrums .

http://www.rkmbs.com/...3666#Post963666

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/963666/fpart/3

That looks more like a tantrum or "HARDCORE MAN-TRUM" to me.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Duck and run Sammitch, duck and run.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

I'm sorry, what?

I win! That's 3. Awww... Still not worth .01 yet

500+ posts
500+ posts
Such anger!

Hate to tell you, but your pet is the one with the anger issues tonight. He probaly feels impotent. I hope you let him know it happens to all guys once and awhile.

Actually...it might be that he's tired. He's been too busy actually having a life OFF of these boards.

Instead of plotting cute little battle scenarios, he's been banging my brains out.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I'm sorry, what?

Lucky you. Sammitch is way too obsessed with me to put me on ignore.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

I'm sorry, what?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

u r jelous Im so much smrtr than u

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Such anger!

Actually...it might be that he's tired. He's been too busy actually having a life OFF of these boards.

Instead of plotting cute little battle scenarios, he's been banging my brains out.

I've been here off and on fucking with these idiots for a week or two. Sammitch has been here for years being a twit. So try another excuse. But at least you recognize he's being moody.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

u r jelous Im so much smrtr than u

So smart you had to put Redneck on ignore? You're not smart Sammitch, you're superficial.

500+ posts
500+ posts

I'm sorry, what?

Why put you on ignore? You're entertaining. And he wants to take notes on how to interact with a mentally retarded child in case we have one down the line. \:\)

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Such anger!

I've been here off and on fucking with these idiots for a week or two. Sammitch has been here for years being a twit. So try another excuse. But at least you recognize he's being moody.

you've been here getting your ass handed to you, and no amount of 'no, YOU are!' will ever change that. you are and will always be the internet's personal whipping boy, dumbshit.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
4! At this rate I'll be up to a full Insurgency Forum win in no time.

I can say anything and that'll get me a win because the HARDCORE BADASS can't think of any response. WIN!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I'm sorry, what?

Why put you on ignore? You're entertaining. And he wants to take notes on how to interact with a mentally retarded child in case we have one down the line. \:\)

With Sammitch's genes you probaly will. I can see why he likes you, you're not very "bright" either.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard