Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
see, here's the funny thing. nobody on here ever claimed to be 'hardcore'. see, if we did, we'd have to have X-TREME! screen names like, say, killer spelled backwards. personally I think it's funnier that you've been clowned repeatedly by people with screen names like rex or Captain Sammitch.

**EEK He sees me!

I dunno, the way you totally changed Sandwich to Sammitch! is pretty hardcore. And Rex is a reeaally hardcore name too. Sounds like something you'd name the Pitt Bull guarding the truck on your front lawn or the butch dyke down the street. Or the abortion you have in a back alley that manages to live long enough in the trashcan to adapt.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
you dumbshit. your 'in a vacuum' statement may have been mechanically correct, but it was rhetorically pointless. I said as much at the time, but naturally you were too preoccupied with the taste of bionic redneck to pay any attention. nobody's 'run away' from anything. you attempting to insult anyone's intelligence would be about as hypocritical as you insulting nowhereman's mother while foaming at the mouth over 'whomod's daughter'.

But it's not mechanically incorrect. You just wanted to believe that cause you don't have the balls to recognize that you fucked up and made a blatant exaggeration in your life's pursuit of trying to make other feel dumb. I said his logic only makes sense in a vacuum which makes perfect sense because nothing ever changes in a vacuum. It's a constant emptiness.

And again your desperation gets the best of you bringing up that tenuous connection with Nowhereman's mom. She's NOT a child. It's completely diffrent. But you haven't the mental capacity to sort through those kinds of diffrences just compartmentalizing everything based on what suits you.

flail and fail, budding rhodes scholar. assuming I had made a mistake (and I didn't), dumbshit, how many more would I need to even approach your level of failure? you said you took exception to attacks on family members not specifically children. you did something you allegedly came here to condemn. that's the definition of hypocrisy. you fail. again. thanks for playing.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck

You always say that, but in the end you run away claiming to win and hiding behind graemlins and nitpicking spelling. Which is funny coming from a guy who doesn't know what a vacuum is.

But I thought moties and spelling corrections were real hardcore responses.

see, here's the funny thing. nobody on here ever claimed to be 'hardcore'. see, if we did, we'd have to have X-TREME! screen names like, say, killer spelled backwards. personally I think it's funnier that you've been clowned repeatedly by people with screen names like rex or Captain Sammitch.

But you have. This whole board is about "eating" your own and your own elitist attitude makes you think you are better than everyone else. You constantly toot your own horn about owning others. Hell, you just did it.

nice rebuttal, dumbshit. if we're so deluded and in fact the gaysurgeons have defeated us, why are you and the other f-troopers the only ones here right now?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mochahontas

1. Sammitch and I look nothing alike

2. Sammitch is almost as white as you

3. I am a woman of many, many ethnicities that would be humanly impossible for Sammitch to be, and look the way he does

4. You're a dumbfuck

1. Relatives don't always look alike genius
2. Don't see how that is relative? [pun, hee]
3. Not if Sammitch came from a white trash daddy, and yours was a racial cookingpot.
4. Brilliant comeback.

Oh sweety.

1. It is VERY rare that relatives close enough in blood to be considering being incestuous do not have some resemblance to each other.

2. I know that because your cousin doesn't look like your twin, you have no problem molesting the poor boy/girl.

3. I'm still not seeing what him having a "white trash daddy" has to do with him possibly being related to me? Are we speaking from personal experience again here, darling? Tisk Tisk.

4. Give up while you can. Seriously. Its kind of sad.

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty...but I'm feeling MUCH .....yummier.......
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
you dumbshit. your 'in a vacuum' statement may have been mechanically correct, but it was rhetorically pointless. I said as much at the time, but naturally you were too preoccupied with the taste of bionic redneck to pay any attention. nobody's 'run away' from anything. you attempting to insult anyone's intelligence would be about as hypocritical as you insulting nowhereman's mother while foaming at the mouth over 'whomod's daughter'.

But it's not mechanically incorrect. You just wanted to believe that cause you don't have the balls to recognize that you fucked up and made a blatant exaggeration in your life's pursuit of trying to make other feel dumb. I said his logic only makes sense in a vacuum which makes perfect sense because nothing ever changes in a vacuum. It's a constant emptiness.

And again your desperation gets the best of you bringing up that tenuous connection with Nowhereman's mom. She's NOT a child. It's completely diffrent. But you haven't the mental capacity to sort through those kinds of diffrences just compartmentalizing everything based on what suits you.

flail and fail, budding rhodes scholar. assuming I had made a mistake (and I didn't), dumbshit, how many more would I need to even approach your level of failure? you said you took exception to attacks on family members not specifically children. you did something you allegedly came here to condemn. that's the definition of hypocrisy. you fail. again. thanks for playing.

Nope, never said anything about family members. Other Insurgents have, but I haven't. And we're not a bunch of hive minded fuck heads like you.

You made alot more than a typo or "mechanical error". You made a complete ass of yourself because of your obsession with me.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

**EEK He sees me!

I dunno, the way you totally changed Sandwich to Sammitch! is pretty hardcore. And Rex is a reeaally hardcore name too. Sounds like something you'd name the Pitt Bull guarding the truck on your front lawn or the butch dyke down the street. Or the abortion you have in a back alley that manages to live long enough in the trashcan to adapt.

this is disappointing even by your standards. I'm almost sad we've reduced you to this.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

You always say that, but in the end you run away claiming to win and hiding behind graemlins and nitpicking spelling. Which is funny coming from a guy who doesn't know what a vacuum is.

But you have. This whole board is about "eating" your own and your own elitist attitude makes you think you are better than everyone else. You constantly toot your own horn about owning others. Hell, you just did it.

nice rebuttal, dumbshit. if we're so deluded and in fact the gaysurgeons have defeated us, why are you and the other f-troopers the only ones here right now?

Cause it's fun.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
You made a complete ass of yourself because of your obsession with me.

this has been an excerpt from Wank and Cry: the Official Autobiography of Halotard. get your copy today.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

1. Sammitch and I look nothing alike

2. Sammitch is almost as white as you

3. I am a woman of many, many ethnicities that would be humanly impossible for Sammitch to be, and look the way he does

4. You're a dumbfuck

And another tough guy steps up to the plate. And ...what a suprise. The manager is giving the EXACT SAME signal. Another attempted bunt.

HARDCORE MAN! Its awesome the way you avoid most of the posting. You just slip in, repeat someone else's gimmick and run away behind the next building giggling. I'll go along with it.

**cough**

HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS! STOP RINGING MY DOORBELL AND THEN RUNNING AWAY!

Ok, oh and yeah I know a little of a little of yadda yadda

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Cause it's fun.

you look like you're having loads of fun right now, dumbshit!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Cause it's fun.

I am.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

this has been an excerpt from Wank and Cry: the Official Autobiography of Halotard. get your copy today.

What's funny, is how you dodge points and then act like you win.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Cause it's fun.

I am. honest.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Cause it's fun.

I am. honest.

You only wish you knew me so well.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

you spelled wanking and crying wrong, dumbshit.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

dude, are you coming on to me or something?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

So, when I call you a redundant and unimaginative moron I guess I'll be in the wrong even though you've only said "dumbshit" a dozen times now

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

1. It is VERY rare that relatives close enough in blood to be considering being incestuous do not have some resemblance to each other.

2. I know that because your cousin doesn't look like your twin, you have no problem molesting the poor boy/girl.

3. I'm still not seeing what him having a "white trash daddy" has to do with him possibly being related to me? Are we speaking from personal experience again here, darling? Tisk Tisk.

1. Well I'll be. I guess that means the mailman, the dentist and the bum on the corner are all related to me because we share similar physical features.

2.Appearance has nothing to do with it, you see, in recent scientific journals, it has been stated that first cousin incest as well as sibling/parent/aunt+uncle incest makes special babies. I won't have sex with them because special babies cry a lot.

3. Lets say, your mother is Janet the whore. She's a mulatto [half-white/half-black] She likes her some white trash lovin' and then 9 months later she goes to the bathroom to poop and out pops Sammitch [75% white] Then a few weeks later, see's hankerin for some chocolate rain! 9 months later, you drop into the toilet ["NOT AGAIN!"]. So we have a 25% similarity, but you still have the same mother, no?

4. Clever.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Considering how you are here and not with MOCA right now I'm thinking you like it if I was

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

So, when I call you a redundant and unimaginative moron I guess I'll be in the wrong even though you've only said "dumbshit" a dozen times now

actually that's one hundred percent correct. I said dumbshit because it's your new name. do you like it? you're Joe's puppy and Rob's... Nowhereman's... hell, everyone else's bitch, so I thought you'd like a little variety in our pet names for you.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Considering how you are here and not with MOCA right now I'm thinking you like it if I was

nice rebuttal, dumbshit. excellent spelling as well. sadly, mocha and I can't be together all the time. taking turns bitchslapping you is the next best thing at the moment.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

actually that's one hundred percent correct. I said dumbshit because it's your new name. do you like it? you're Joe's puppy and Rob's... Nowhereman's... hell, everyone else's bitch, so I thought you'd like a little variety in our pet names for you.

Wow, that's lame even for you, Sammitch. I mean, even Fat Mama mixes it up more than calling me a puppy a dozen times.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Wow, that's lame even for you, Sammitch. I mean, even Fat Mama mixes it up more than calling me a puppy a dozen times.

so you love it, then. I'm glad, dumbshit.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

Psst...Halo. Give him a pet name.

I bet he feels unwanted and unloved since his birth parents rejected him.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

nice rebuttal, dumbshit. excellent spelling as well. sadly, mocha and I can't be together all the time. taking turns bitchslapping you is the next best thing at the moment.

But you can both be on the internet at the same time? Pah-lease. You two MUST have something better to do than obsess over me. Wait, I guess you don't

500+ posts
500+ posts

1. Well I'll be. I guess that means the mailman, the dentist and the bum on the corner are all related to me because we share similar physical features.

2.Appearance has nothing to do with it, you see, in recent scientific journals, it has been stated that first cousin incest as well as sibling/parent/aunt+uncle incest makes special babies. I won't have sex with them because special babies cry a lot.

3. Lets say, your mother is Janet the whore. She's a mulatto [half-white/half-black] She likes her some white trash lovin' and then 9 months later she goes to the bathroom to poop and out pops Sammitch [75% white] Then a few weeks later, see's hankerin for some chocolate rain! 9 months later, you drop into the toilet ["NOT AGAIN!"]. So we have a 25% similarity, but you still have the same mother, no?

4. Clever.

These personal family stories are quite touching, hun. I'm sure your mother is quite proud of her little crotch dropping.

However, look it up sweety. Incest is legally defined as some sort of sexual behavior between CLOSE relatives. And sorry, but all my CLOSE relatives look a heck of a lot like me. Maybe the mailman looks like you because he railroaded your mom. Who knows. Who knows. And while your story is SO gripping...in order for it to make ANY sense in real life, Sammitch and I would ACTUALLY have to have the same mother. So basically, you were just going on and on about your incestuous fantasies. There's no need to do that here, I'm sure there are tons of websites LOADED with that kind of stuff, just for YOU!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Psst...Halo. Give him a pet name.

I bet he feels unwanted and unloved since his birth parents rejected him.

I'll have to think about it. If I can't come up with anything better than "dumbshit" than I don't deserve to live.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

attention! yay!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
nice rebuttal

A tad better than moties and quote editing. Just a tad.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
*** You are ignoring this user ***

speak up, please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
nice rebuttal

And the hypocricy. Just like rex Sammitch loves to get a "reaction" from me and than says I want attention

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
nice rebuttal

And the hypocricy. Just like rex Sammitch loves to get a "reaction" from me and than says I want attention

what's hypocricy, dumbshit? is it anything like hypocrisy? you know, like condemning attacks on family members and then attacking a family member?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
nice rebuttal

what's hypocricy, dumbshit? is it anything like hypocrisy? you know, like condemning attacks on family members and then attacking a family member?

Well here's another word to describe you...liar. I never condemned attacks on family members. Children is what I said.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

And while your story is SO gripping...in order for it to make ANY sense in real life, Sammitch and I would ACTUALLY have to have the same mother.

You mean... YOU and SAMMITCH! aren't related? Well I'll be. The way you work together so well in posting is like the mental link often found in siblings.

Oh and its no secret that my mom has been at the mailman, and the bum on the street. I'm still not 100% on her and the dentist yet.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

And while your story is SO gripping...in order for it to make ANY sense in real life, Sammitch and I would ACTUALLY have to have the same mother.

You mean... YOU and SAMMITCH! aren't related? Well I'll be. The way you work together so well in posting is like the mental link often found in siblings.

Oh and its no secret that my mom has been at the mailman, and the bum on the street. I'm still not 100% on her and the dentist yet.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Sammitch could have sex with someone who isn't related to him. She must be a third cousin or something.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

speak up, please.

I WIN AGAIN!

I'm going to have to get a new wallet for all of my wins.

Oh and in case you haven't found your hearing aide... COWARD! loud enough?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
nice rebuttal

Well here's another word to describe you...liar. I never condemned attacks on family members. Children is what I said.

man, if you were as good at... I dunno, something useful as you are at splitting hairs, you would've had the navy at hello!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

speak up, please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Sammitch could have sex with someone who isn't related to him. She must be a third cousin or something.

not all of us go in for family members... or fellow marines...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts

Alas my darling, we plopped out of different women, and now we screw. A lot. And your mom needs to be plowed by someone useful. If she fucks the cable guy at LEAST she'd get free cable. Does the dentist give her free postage stamps?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard