500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
*** You are ignoring this user ***

speak up, please.

Moko, I guess this proves the point about incest. Sammitch's mother and father/uncle have left him unable to communicate! OH THE HUMMANITY!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

speak up, please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
nice rebuttal

A tad better than moties and quote editing. Just a tad.

And the hypocricy. Just like rex Sammitch loves to get a "reaction" from me and than says I want attention

what's hypocricy, dumbshit? is it anything like hypocrisy? you know, like condemning attacks on family members and then attacking a family member?

Well here's another word to describe you...liar. I never condemned attacks on family members. Children is what I said.

man, if you were as good at... I dunno, something useful as you are at splitting hairs, you would've had the navy at hello!

Splitting hairs? You telling me there isn't a diffrence between children and adults? That people don't have diffrent relationships with their offspring than their parents? Are you telling me calling someone a pervert is as bad as calling them a child beater?

Actually, you're so cornered right now you'd say anything to escape. Just like always.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mochahontas

Alas my darling, we plopped out of different women, and now we screw. A lot. And your mom needs to be plowed by someone useful. If she fucks the cable guy at LEAST she'd get free cable. Does the dentist give her free postage stamps?

Wait, why would a dentist give out postage stamps? I mayy not speel goodly but attleastly i knows that!

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

speak up, please.

coward!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

And while your story is SO gripping...in order for it to make ANY sense in real life, Sammitch and I would ACTUALLY have to have the same mother.

You mean... YOU and SAMMITCH! aren't related? Well I'll be. The way you work together so well in posting is like the mental link often found in siblings.

Oh and its no secret that my mom has been at the mailman, and the bum on the street. I'm still not 100% on her and the dentist yet.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Sammitch could have sex with someone who isn't related to him. She must be a third cousin or something.

not all of us go in for family members... or fellow marines...

Least I've done more with my life than work at target and play video games.

Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
500+ posts

Alas my darling, we plopped out of different women, and now we screw. A lot. And your mom needs to be plowed by someone useful. If she fucks the cable guy at LEAST she'd get free cable. Does the dentist give her free postage stamps?

Wait, why would a dentist give out postage stamps? I mayy not speel goodly but attleastly i knows that!

And here I thought I would catch you on that one! Damn it all to hell, you're learning quickly. But no seriously, my dentist gave me free postage stamps once. He said I had perty teefs.

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty...but I'm feeling MUCH .....yummier.......
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
nice rebuttal

A tad better than moties and quote editing. Just a tad.

And the hypocricy. Just like rex Sammitch loves to get a "reaction" from me and than says I want attention

what's hypocricy, dumbshit? is it anything like hypocrisy? you know, like condemning attacks on family members and then attacking a family member?

Well here's another word to describe you...liar. I never condemned attacks on family members. Children is what I said.

man, if you were as good at... I dunno, something useful as you are at splitting hairs, you would've had the navy at hello!

Splitting hairs? You telling me there isn't a diffrence between children and adults? That people don't have diffrent relationships with their offspring than their parents? Are you telling me calling someone a pervert is as bad as calling them a child beater?

Actually, you're so cornered right now you'd say anything to escape. Just like always.

two things differ from one another not than one another, dumbshit. and yes, you're splitting hairs. you're saying that it's okay to insult one type of family member but not another. I pity your parents - you're basically saying they're open season.

tell the marines we said hi.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts

And while your story is SO gripping...in order for it to make ANY sense in real life, Sammitch and I would ACTUALLY have to have the same mother.

You mean... YOU and SAMMITCH! aren't related? Well I'll be. The way you work together so well in posting is like the mental link often found in siblings.

Oh and its no secret that my mom has been at the mailman, and the bum on the street. I'm still not 100% on her and the dentist yet.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Sammitch could have sex with someone who isn't related to him. She must be a third cousin or something.

Oh yeah, because graduating from college and going to grad school is SUCH a waste of time. DURR. Not to mention draining his nut sack in a hot woman. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

I guess getting plowed by half the unit and faking an injury to get out of it is quite a bit nobler than earning money and having fun.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

speak up, please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

And here I thought I would catch you on that one! Damn it all to hell, you're learning quickly. But no seriously, my dentist gave me free postage stamps once. He said I had perty teefs.

Atleast you didn't call me dellusional like Rex or say **IGnore like some genius's here.

Anyway. I have a long day tommorow, have to get up at 5:30. Gonna go sleeps now! g'night everybody.

[Sammitch - sigh of relief]

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

speak up, please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I guess getting plowed by half the unit and faking an injury to get out of it is quite a bit nobler than earning money and having fun.

Noble? You're a turd who's got nothing better to do than talk shit about people. Even if you have to fabricate reality to do it. Your a little shit who will never amount to anything more than an obnoxious shit heel who's too much of a coward have a independant thought.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Noble? You're a turd who's got nothing better to do than talk shit about people. Even if you have to fabricate reality to do it. Your a little shit who will never amount to anything more than an obnoxious shit heel who's too much of a coward have a independant thought.

look at all the fun you're having, dumbshit!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Trashing you to the point you can't deny what I say is great fun. Can't you see the smile on my face?

500+ posts
500+ posts
he's having fun like these bananas...

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Trashing you to the point you can't deny what I say is great fun. Can't you see the smile on my face?

dumbshit's 'trashing' me now! I feel so trashed! he's having so much fun spewing all that rage! all is lost! SEND IN THE MARINES!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

dumbshit's 'trashing' me now! I feel so trashed! he's having so much fun spewing all that rage! all is lost! SEND IN THE MARINES!

When all you can do is throw in meaningless shit like "SEND IN THE MARINES" than yeah, you're in bad shape.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

hey, your brother's in the navy - think he might have some pointers for dumbshit on how not to get rejected?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

When all you can do is throw in meaningless shit like "SEND IN THE MARINES" than yeah, you're in bad shape.

I'm sure it means a lot to you!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

hey, your brother's in the navy - think he might have some pointers for dumbshit on how not to get rejected?

Wouldn't know, never got rejected from the Navy. Marines wouldn't let me transfer cause too many others had done it already. Oh wait, you're not intrested in reality.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Not really.

500+ posts
500+ posts

are they marine bananas?

Yes, those are BIG, JUICY, HARD Marine bananas. And my brother would probably say, "Stop being a pansy ass, cry baby, bitch, don't let guys railroad you in the butthole, and stop masturbating to the point where it chafes.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

Wouldn't know, never got rejected from the Navy. Marines wouldn't let me transfer cause too many others had done it already. Oh wait, you're not intrested in reality.

a little defensive there, dumbshit!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

it used to.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

Little delusional aren't you.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

am I? should I seek professional help? or maybe post on a legal advice forum?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Wouldn't know, never got rejected from the Navy. Marines wouldn't let me transfer cause too many others had done it already, as they tried to get away from my stupid ass. Oh wait, you're not intrested in reality.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

Nah, all you need is to grow some balls and you'll be alright.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

Wouldn't know, never got rejected from the Navy. Marines wouldn't let me transfer cause too many others had done it already, as they tried to get away from my stupid ass. Oh wait, you're not intrested in reality.

jlawesome!â„¢

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

are they marine bananas?

Nah, all you need is to let me fondle your balls and you'll be alright.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Halo really is an Army of One...nobody else wanted to be near the guy.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
wow. i cant believe even the new chick wanky. its so sad when he cant even see it. at least we can enjoy it though...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Ollie North content User Colonel
100+ posts 06/15/08 09:35 AM Reading a post
Forum: off topic and offensive posts
Thread: YAY! Some of Rob's posters surrender

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
Ollie North content User Colonel
100+ posts 06/15/08 09:35 AM Reading a post
Forum: off topic and offensive posts
Thread: YAY! Some of Rob's posters surrender

Hi guys remember me?

Wow you guys are getting really pathetic, deleating my sig like that.

"We don't delete threads here. BSAMS and mxy are enough of a deterrent for mods abusing their powers like that." - Joe mama; De Jure[
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
?

500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
wow. i cant believe even the new chick wanky. its so sad when he cant even see it. at least we can enjoy it though...

Well it wasnt very hard quite frankly..bah hahahah.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

Well it wasnt very hard quite frankly..bah hahahah.

point.

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard