Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#970161 2008-06-14 7:30 PM
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Rob has come to the end of his rope and said he'll start editing my posts if I keep putting those horrible big pics in my sig.

Let's think about this. The fucking morons on this board usual edit my quotes and twist my words anyway so what diffrence does it make? And now that the Insurgency isn't closed off anymore I don't need this board to really fuck with the Whores here?

I'll have to ponder this some more

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
Now the above it, seen it all, immune to raids brigade is editing posts?

wank & cry indeed!

I can see why the phrase was on the the top of their minds.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
Also, I thought there were no rules here. Posts and sigs can be too big?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
Also, I thought there were no rules here. Posts and sigs can be too big?

Actually, Rob doesn't seem to care if you have big posts but big sigs are a no-no

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
So there are rules?

When there aren't any?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
So there are rules?

When there aren't any?

Don't ask me to me to explain the inner workings of the egocentic monkeys of this board.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I was also de-modded and had a temporary name-change when I killed another forum member. I was even de-modded in the forum I left beardguy alone in!

Rob hass said in the past that he hates sig images, but allowed the option on the boards 'cause other people like them. In the effort of maintaining reasonable page load times, they have a size limit, much like the avatars (which he recently allowed to be about 50px larger).

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
So in essence - rules.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
at least you guys have made a thread to contain your collective crying in...

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I just think this whole "there are no rules so it doesn't matter what was said about whomod's daughter" thing is bullshit. Of course there are rules. Of course there are things that are acceptable and unacceptable to say. There has never been a time nor a place where there haven't been standards of behavior.

Also, , yes.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
I was also de-modded and had a temporary name-change when I killed another forum member. I was even de-modded in the forum I left beardguy alone in!

Rob hass said in the past that he hates sig images, but allowed the option on the boards 'cause other people like them. In the effort of maintaining reasonable page load times, they have a size limit, much like the avatars (which he recently allowed to be about 50px larger).

At least Rob is an idiot when it comes to his own followers too.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
yes because everyone follows rob.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I just think this whole "there are no rules so it doesn't matter what was said about whomod's daughter" thing is bullshit. Of course there are rules. Of course there are things that are acceptable and unacceptable to say. There has never been a time nor a place where there haven't been standards of behavior.

Also, , yes.

thanks for the summary at the end!

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
yes because everyone follows rob.

Seems like it. This is a hive and he's the queen bee.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
You're welcome, coward. \:\)

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

be gentle with halo, broke down when i called him that earlier.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

be gentle with halo, broke me down when i called him that earlier.

Fixed it for you.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Which I find incedibly funny, btw.

You're the guy who only responds with , , or because if you engage anyone in substantive argument there's always the chance you might lose and...Halo's the coward?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
substantive arguments about who is or isnt wanking and crying. brilliant.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

Which I find incedibly funny, btw.

You're the guy who only responds with , , or because if you engage anyone in substantive argument there's always the chance you might lose and...Halo's the coward?

He's a jingoistic minion, Syd. According to BSAMS everyone should worship America. The American Government chose to reject me and apparently that means I'm a coward even though I served for 4 years?

In other words, he's an idiot.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
yes we believe you were rejected. coward.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

Good job making her point, numb nuts.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
yes we believe you were rejected. coward.

Why wouldn't you? All you have to go on is what I said at the Insurgency? I said I was in the Marines, you believe it. I said I tried to go into the Navy, you believe it. Yet, conveniently, you chose to believe I wasn't rejected?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Substantive meaning with, you know... words.

SCARY!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i hate to inform you but words themselves are not substantive, only if they have a meaning of substance. so if arguing if one wanked and cried or not is of substance to you then no doubt you think Halo is a substantive arguer, for i bet he has been fighting this fight his whole life...

I WIN AGAIN!

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
i hate to inform you but words themselves are not substantive, only if they have a meaning of substance. so if arguing if one wanked and cried or not is of substance to you then no doubt you think Halo is a substantive arguer, for i bet he has been fighting this fight his whole life...

I WIN AGAIN!

But words are based on substance. Like actually arguing the things I've said as opposed to making shit up because you are a "coward".

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
god he is retarded.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
god he is retarded.

There you go again. Not actually making an argument but an insult.

Just keep digging the whole, Britney.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
"a meaning of substance?"

I have a bathtub of bath! In my town house of house!

is apparent, but not real, therefore not substantive.

It's debateable whether words are real because inflection can give them new meaning, but since we're only reading the words, they're typically non-illusory and therefore substantive.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
The American Government chose to reject me and apparently that means I'm a coward even though I took it in the ass for 4 years before faking an injury to get out after some medical care on the taxpayers' dime?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
The American Government chose to reject me and apparently that means I'm a coward even though I took it in the ass for 4 years before faking an injury to get out after some medical care on the taxpayers' dime?

You haven't been here 5 minutes and you've already folded?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

You haven't been here 5 minutes and I've already folded!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
So in essence - rules.

Not really. It's limitation of resources. You can post a huge pic in every post you make, but y'can't put it in yer sig or have an avatar bigger than whatever the current forum program allows. Just like you can't hit reply in one thread and have it post in a different thread just 'cause you want to. There are regulations based on technological achievement. You can put a picture of a rotting anal fissure infected with pop fly maggots in your sig, just so long as it stays within regulated dimensions. If you want to end each post with a bigger pic of a rotting anal fissure infected with pop fly maggots, you just gotta keep the image file handy so you can paste it on before the sig line.

Also, post editing and deleting by moderators is not allowed outside of the Off Topic / Offensive Posts Forum. Like, the Beardguy fellow we mention had this stupid annoying thread about space going for over two years. I hate beardguy and decided one day to destroy everything he loved to show him how things is. Rob warned me to stop, and I didn't, so he took away my mod powers. So I killed beardguy in retrobution. In a way, that is a rule. In another way, Rob doesn't always give a shit if you break it. Like, had Beardguy not gone crying to Rob about it, if he would have just fought back like a man, we'd both still be mods and I might have some respect for the old faggot.

It's not rules so much as management by GOB. Mostly this place is a democratic anarchy, but in the end there's an omnipotent bastard that makes abstract decisions to fuck with us sometimes. Just like your god.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
So in essence - rules.

Not really. It's limitation of resources. You can post a huge pic in every post you make, but y'can't put it in yer sig or have an avatar bigger than whatever the current forum program allows. Just like you can't hit reply in one thread and have it post in a different thread just 'cause you want to. There are regulations based on technological achievement. You can put a picture of a rotting anal fissure infected with pop fly maggots in your sig, just so long as it stays within regulated dimensions. If you want to end each post with a bigger pic of a rotting anal fissure infected with pop fly maggots, you just gotta keep the image file handy so you can paste it on before the sig line.

the oosh is right.

i clearly don't mind what the post content includes. from anyone. it can be pictures of poo or any one of w&c's ramblings. post on! signatures and avatars, however, are a larger drain on resources to the boards. i don't know why. perhaps it was the republicans, or the hive, i'm not really sure. i'll confer at our next meeting and update you. whatever the case, they negatively affect the program, and thus i gotta keep'em limited, so's the board don't asplode.

whatever the case, the content doesn't startle or offend or impact the boards, so its not the same issue.

more importantly, and directly related, the post content doesn't impact me in any way, shape, or form. even the incessant w&c whining. if it did, i assure you, within an instant, i could click a link and change every single one of w&c's "spaaAAaaaam" posts to pictures of oprah. or, simply have them all deleted from the record. the boards admin section makes that essentially effortless.

so, clearly, with that at my leisure, were the posts to have been anywhere and any level remotely annoying, that'd have been done. i don't do that because i don't want to. and i don't like pictures of oprah. and because w&c is just your typical internet dungeons and dragons character, impotent and ineffectual. there's simply no reason to do it.

so, long story less long, i told w&c about the sig image, who later refused and then then forgot the question and then chocolate rained with the phrase "idiot" or "moron", i don't recall, but it was awesome. the dance went on for a number of tries until i finally realized he was just trying to dance with me.

so, cutting to the chase, i gave him the option. if he's simply going to disregard the instruction, i'd inturn disregard my option to allow his posts.

such a huge majority of the insurgency chooses to post here now -- i'm assuming because w&c's brothers and sisters remain at the other forum, waiting -- so wouldn't the posters here be devastated to find out w&c messed up the program, and had the forums running slower than they should?

of course!

and, thus, the instructions i gave to w&c. so far, after our rocky start, w&c has done a great job at listening. i'm assuming when he PM'd whomod for thread support (is that what you called it?), whomod shared with him some level of advice on the matter, which has been great -- i really appreciate that, whomod!

It's not rules so much as management by GOB. Mostly this place is a democratic anarchy, but in the end there's an omnipotent bastard that makes abstract decisions to fuck with us sometimes. Just like your god.

hey, howsit goin.

giant picture
Rob #971786 2008-06-16 4:24 AM
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
So in essence - rules.

the oosh is right.

i clearly don't mind what the post content includes. from anyone. it can be pictures of poo or any one of w&c's ramblings. post on! signatures and avatars, however, are a larger drain on resources to the boards. i don't know why. perhaps it was the republicans, or the hive, i'm not really sure. i'll confer at our next meeting and update you. whatever the case, they negatively affect the program, and thus i gotta keep'em limited, so's the board don't asplode.

whatever the case, the content doesn't startle or offend or impact the boards, so its not the same issue.

more importantly, and directly related, the post content doesn't impact me in any way, shape, or form. even the incessant w&c whining. if it did, i assure you, within an instant, i could click a link and change every single one of w&c's "spaaAAaaaam" posts to pictures of oprah. or, simply have them all deleted from the record. the boards admin section makes that essentially effortless.

so, clearly, with that at my leisure, were the posts to have been anywhere and any level remotely annoying, that'd have been done. i don't do that because i don't want to. and i don't like pictures of oprah. and because w&c is just your typical internet dungeons and dragons character, impotent and ineffectual. there's simply no reason to do it.

so, long story less long, i told w&c about the sig image, who later refused and then then forgot the question and then chocolate rained with the phrase "idiot" or "moron", i don't recall, but it was awesome. the dance went on for a number of tries until i finally realized he was just trying to dance with me.

so, cutting to the chase, i gave him the option. if he's simply going to disregard the instruction, i'd inturn disregard my option to allow his posts.

such a huge majority of the insurgency chooses to post here now -- i'm assuming because w&c's brothers and sisters remain at the other forum, waiting -- so wouldn't the posters here be devastated to find out w&c messed up the program, and had the forums running slower than they should?

of course!

and, thus, the instructions i gave to w&c. so far, after our rocky start, w&c has done a great job at listening. i'm assuming when he PM'd whomod for thread support (is that what you called it?), whomod shared with him some level of advice on the matter, which has been great -- i really appreciate that, whomod!

hey, howsit goin.

Nice hypocritical ramble, Rob. Chalk full of whining and idiocy.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
you were mentioned several times, sure, but... i dunno if thats "chalk full"

giant picture
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Whining and idiocy will not top wanking and crying.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard