Page 1 of 2 1 2
#978314 2008-07-03 4:47 AM
Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts
HAS ANYONE LINKED ROY BATTY SILVER ARMADILLO AND FRANTA'S HULK EXPERIENCE WITH PETER DAVID YET?
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/062808wwchulk100.html

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Franta #978318 2008-07-03 4:51 AM
The faster it is, the better I like it.
few posts
The faster it is, the better I like it.
few posts
Franta????

Frantayourealiveyourealiveohmygoodnessohmyheavensohmygraciousnessillbesuperamalgamatedicantbelievethiscanyoubelievethisthisisfrantanobodyholdsacandletoyounobodynobodynobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blurr #978322 2008-07-03 4:54 AM
Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts
Yeah babies keep one offline

but IM ALIVE AND SO ARE YOUUUUUUU

NO PRIZE TO FIRST POSTER TO IDENTIFY MOVIE

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Franta #978357 2008-07-03 3:25 PM
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
it's either Sex and The City the movie or Scrooged!

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
For hundreds of years people have been awed by the bright lights and big noise of fireworks. The ancient Chinese used fireworks at festivities and to frighten enemies in battle. Captain John Smith set them off in Jamestown in 1608, enjoying a bit of English popular entertainment and impressing Native Americans.Legend has it that the Chinese made the first fireworks in the 800s, filling bamboo shoots with gunpowder and exploding them at the New Year with the hope that the sound would scare away evil spirits. According to tradition, Marco Polo brought this technology back to Europe.It's fair to say, however, that the origins of fireworks are shrouded in smoke; the China story is widespread, and possibly true, but fireworks may in fact have developed in India or the Arab world. Fireworks became known in Europe during the 1300s, probably after returning Crusaders brought them from the East.By the 1400s Florence, Italy, was the center of fireworks manufacturing. At this time fireworks were just one effect in a celebration rather than its focus. At religious festivals Italians made plaster figures that spewed fireworks from their eyes and mouths. The 1533 coronation parade for Anne Boleyn included a papier-mache dragon that belched fire. During the 1700s displays became more elaborate and were popular with European royalty. French king Louis XV ordered extravagant displays of fireworks at Versailles, and Russian czar Peter the Great put on a five-hour show after the birth of his son. Meanwhile, in the American colonies settlers used fireworks to mark happy occasions. Early fireworks were enjoyed more for the sound than the show—in its simplest forms gunpowder explodes quickly, leaving a terrific bang but not much to see other than a rather brief golden glow. Over time people discovered that using chemical compounds with greater amounts of oxygen made the explosives burn brighter and longer. The multi-hued displays we know now began in the 1830s, when Italians added trace amounts of metals that burn at high temperatures, creating beautiful colors. Other additives also produced interesting effects. For example, calcium deepens colors, titanium makes sparks, and zinc creates smoke clouds.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
Franta? That's it, I'm leaving!

_
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
My subliminal message has been found out! I am so ashamed I will hide in these scraggle-bushes here!

_
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
It's no use! There's something waiting for you there.

Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Franta #979637 2008-07-10 4:51 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #979830 2008-07-11 3:18 AM
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG #979834 2008-07-11 3:33 AM
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
awesome!

Jeremy #979925 2008-07-11 1:46 PM
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
"I can't be arsed" is my tag line!

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I thought you just liked to tag arses.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
thedoctor #980062 2008-07-12 12:48 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Looks like a copyright infringement,Dave.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
"I can't be arsed" is my tag line!

I thought it was "dead but encoded on to a hard drive."

Jeremy #980189 2008-07-12 4:41 AM
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
As the economy continues to suffer a growing number of people are opting to
publicly pray about their every day tribulations. In Rockville, Md., local resident Rocky Twyman, 59, had heard enough from both fellow peers and the Holy Spirit.After hearing complaints about the rising gas prices from fellow volunteersat a local soup kitchen, Twyman, a long time activist, said he needed to do something.Twyman hit the streets and began campaigning for what now is nationally called the "Pray Down The High Gas Prices Movement." Beginning in the Maryland area, he and local and spiritual supporters went to gas stations with permission from the owners, gathered around the pumps cipher-style, and sang, prayed and also recruited paying customers. Once the media caught wind of Twyman's effort to introduce religion as a solution to the suffering economy versus bureaucratic dialogue, the prayergatherings grew both nationally and internationally.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
A mallard duck mounted an epic rescue mission to recover her six chicks when they were washed down a storm drain.The ducklings seemed doomed when they were swept away from their mother down a drain cover in Newcastle, reports the Daily Mail.However, their determined parent refused to accept their loss, and followed their cheeps for over a mile, across roads, roundabouts, rail lines, two school fields and the grounds of a hospital.Eventually they came to a halt, and the unnamed mother duck stood guard by the manhole cover above them - for four hours.Jogger Peter Elliott, 59, had noticed the quacking mother as he set out, but was confused to find her still patrolling the same area upon his return.His two-year-old grandson James heard the stranded ducklings when he came out with his mother Vicki, 30, to investigate.Mr Elliott, his son-in-law Rob Jefferson, 30, and neighbour, Jim Calder, 62, armed themselves with a crowbar and other tools and set about rescuing the ducklings.

"We managed to haul this heavy manhole cover up and saw six little ducklings scrabbling around in the drain," said Mr Elliott. "We got a little fishing net from the house and lifted each duckling out in turn.

Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Franta #982493 2008-07-19 2:41 AM
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Robin: "Holy molars! Am I ever glad I take good care of my teeth!"
Batman: "True. You owe your life to dental hygiene."

Bruce: "Yes, Dick, your bird calls are close to perfect. If more people practiced them, someday we might have a chance for real communication with our feathered friends."
Dick: "In that case I think I'll polish up my ruby-crowned kinglet and my rose-breasted yellow-tailed grouse-beak calls."

Dick: "Sorry, I'm not interested in dance lessons."
Bruce: "Wait a minute, Dick. The junior prom's coming up, isn't it?"
Dick: "Yes, but..."
Bruce: "Well, we don't want you to be a wallflower, do we? Dancing is an integral part of every young man's education."
Dick: "Gosh Bruce, you're right."

Batman to Robin: "When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species."

Robin: "I guess you can never trust a woman."
Batman: "You've made a hasty generalization, Robin. It's a bad habit to get into."

Robin: "That's an impossible shot, Batman."
Batman: "That's a negative attitude, Robin."

Batman: "The green button will turn the car a la escarda o a la drecia."
Robin: "To the left or right. Threw in a little Spanish on me, huh, Batman?"
Batman: "One should always keep abreast of foreign tongues, Robin."

Dick: "Gosh, Economics is sure a dull subject."
Bruce: "Oh, you must be jesting, Dick. Economics dull? The glamour, the romance of commerce... Hmm. It's the very lifeblood of our country's society."

"Gosh, Batman, you're right!"
Bruce: "Don't dip your oar in this sordid sea, Dick. You might be besmirched."

Batman: "That's one trouble with dual identities, Robin. Dual responsibilities."

Batman: "In fact, Mr. Wayne is taking Mrs. Harriet Cooper, a devotee of Miss Glaze's, backstage before the performance to meet the dazzling star."
Robin: "While Dick Grayson, I suppose, stays home and works on his essay on glaciers?"
Batman: "Right again, Robin."

Robin: "To the batcave?"
Batman: "And up the batpoles."
Robin: "The batpoles?"
Batman: "Even crimefighters need their sleep, Robin."

Robin: "Picked up the seal pulsator yet, Batman?"
Batman: "We're still over land, Robin, and a seal is an aquatic, marine mammal."
Robin: "Gosh, yes, Batman, I forgot."

Robin: "Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?"
Batman: "The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin."

Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."

Robin, to Carpet King: "You must be that gentleman I've read about. Aren't you a king or something?"
Batman: "Robin, England has no king now. England has a queen, and a great lady she is, too."

Robin: "Gosh, Batman, this camel grass juice is great."
Batman: "Beware of strong stimulants, Robin."

Batman: "Robin, the Constitution provides that a man is innocent until proven guilty. And the Constitution is the cornerstone of our great nation. We must abide by it."
Robin: "Gosh, when you put it that way..."

Batman: "Man-eating lilacs have no teeth, Robin. It's a process of ingestion through their tentacles."

Batman (after cracking a safe): "It's not difficult, if you have steady nerves and a good ear. Quality is destroyed by the tenor of criminal life."

Batman: "An older head can't be put on younger shoulders."

Robin: "Venus seemed like a nice girl in that costume."
Batman: "I suspect she is a nice girl down deep, but she's fallen in with bad companions. And who knows what her home life was like."

Batman: "Go back outside and calm the flower children."
Robin: "They'll mob me!"
Batman: "Groovy."

Batman: "You know your neosauruses well, Robin. Peanut butter sandwiches it is."

Batman: "Too many Bessarovian Cossacks around here, Robin. If I'd joined you in the fight, some of them may have been injured."

Robin, about Batgirl: "She's gone again! For once, Batman, let's follow her."
Batman: "No, Robin. With my head sticking out of this neosaurus costume, I might not appear like an ordinary, run of the mill crimefighter."

Bruce: "Just because we're traveling, I don't think that Dick should neglect his studies, so we brought along one thousand key works of literature, his biological specimens, and also his own desk."
Dick: "Yes, I expect to study hard."

Batman: "You're far from mod, Robin. And many hippies are older than you are."

Superintendent Watson: "Well, I think this calls for a cup of char at venerable Ireland Yard."
Robin: "Char?"
Batman: "Yes, Robin, a colloquialism for tea."

Catwoman: "Let noone say that Catwoman is not the best-dressed woman in the world."
Batman: "There are no fashion shows where you're going, Catwoman."
Robin: "And how could a feline feloness like you also be a fashion model?"
Batman: "Ah-ah. Give credit where credit is due, Robin. She may be evil, but she is attractive. You'll know more about that in a couple of years."

Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."

Robin, about Catwoman: "Do you think she'll kill Batgirl?"
Batman: "Or worse, Robin. Or worse."

Batman: "Nobody wants war."
Robin: "Gee, Batman. Belgravia's such a small country. We'd beat them in a few hours."
Batman: "Yes, and then we'd have to support them for years."

Joker: "Let bygones be bygones. I'd like to shake hands with both of you. Can't we be friends?"
Robin: "I'd rather shake hands with a spitting cobra!"
Batman: "You're being cynical, Robin. To err is human, to forgive...divine."

Batman: "What took you so long, Batgirl?"
Batgirl: "Rush hour traffic, plus all the lights were against me. And you wouldn't want me to speed, would you?"
Robin: "Your good driving habits almost cost us our lives!"
Batman: "Rules are rules, Robin. But you do have a point."

Batman: "Cattail Lane and Nine Lives Alley. The Grimalkin Novelty Company is on that corner."
Robin: "Grimalkin? What kind of a name is that?"
Batman: "An obscure but nevertheless acceptable synonym for cat, Robin."

Robin, looking at Batgirl: "You know something, Batman?"
Batman: "What's that, Robin?"
Robin: "She looks very pretty when she's asleep."
Batman: "I thought you might eventually notice that. That single statement indicates to me the first oncoming thrust of manhood, old chum."

Robin: "Gosh, if I could just figure out that riddle. Why can't I get it?"
Batman: "Maybe your mind's on that cute little teenager who waved to you on the way across town, eh?"
Robin: "Awww, come on, Batman."

Dick: "Awww, heck! What's the use of learning French anyway?"
Bruce: "Dick, I'm surprised at you! Language is the key to world peace. If we all spoke each other's tongues, perhaps the scourge of war would be ended forever."
Dick: "Gosh, Bruce, yes. I'll get these darn verbs if they kill me!"

Robin: "What do we do, tip off Commissioner Gordon?"
Batman: "No, not on your life, old man. The Penguin and I have a score to settle."

Dick: "Wow! The rings of Saturn! This is sure some fun, Bruce."
Bruce: "Astronomy is more than mere fun, Dick."
Dick: "It is?"
Bruce: "Yes, it helps give us a sense of proportion. Reminds us how little we are, really. People tend to forget that sometimes."
Dick: "Gosh yes, that's right. I'll bet I see those rings a little differently this time!"

Robin: "Gosh, there could be diplomatic repercussions if we fail this time, Batman."
Batman: "That's not the point, Robin. What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king."
Robin: "Gee, Batman, I never thought of that. You're right."
Batman: "It's the very essence of our democracy."

Batman to Robin: "Stop fiddling with that atomic pile and come down here!"

Dick: "Gosh, botany is tough. I'll never learn to recognize all these trees!"
Bruce: "Come come, Dick. Pine. Elm. Hickory, chestnut, maple. Part of our heritage is the lure of living things, the storybook of nature."
Dick: "That's true, Bruce. I'll learn to read that book of nature yet!"

Batman: "Robin, you haven't fastened your safety bat-belt."
Robin: "We're only going a couple of blocks."
Batman: "It won't be long until you are old enough to get a driver's license, Robin, and you'll be able to drive the Batmobile and other vehicles. Remember, motorist safety."
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, when you put it that way.."

Bruce: "When we have more time, I'll acquaint you with the various processes of sculptoring. It's a fascinating art to which I devoted many hours of study."
Dick: "I sure would like to hear about it, Bruce."

Batman (during a bat-climb): "Careful, Robin. Both hands on the Bat-rope."
Robin: "Sorry, Batman."

Robin (about Lydia Limpet): "Gosh, Batman, those look like honest eyes."
Batman: "Never trust the old chestnut, 'Crooks have beady little eyes'. It's false."

Robin: "When we put the fake jewels in Miss Starr's safe and take the real ones out, we could be nailed as crooks."
Batman: "That's a chance we have to take, Robin. In our well ordered society, protection of private property is essential."
Robin: "Yes, you're right, Batman. That's the keystone to all law and order."

Dick Grayson: "I thought Lima was the capital of Equador."
Bruce Wayne: "As you can see, I was right. It's the capital of Peru."
Aunt Harriet: "Oh, I just love this game of capitals. It's just so educational!"
Bruce: "Not only that, if we don't know all about our friends to the south, how can we can carry out our good neighbor policy?"

Bruce: "Most Americans don't realize what we owe to the ancient Incas. Very few appreciate they gave us the white potato and many varieties of Indian corn."
Dick: "Now whenever I eat mashed potatos, I for one will think of the Incas."

Dick (working on a jigsaw puzzle): "It's so much harder with the pieces upside down."
Bruce: "Of course. Think of what excellent training it is for your visual memory."
Dick: "Gosh yes, I guess that's true."

(in Batmobile, on golf course)
Robin: "Let's get going and make an emergency bat-turn!"
Batman: "Not this time, old chum. Have to think of the golfers. The retro-rockets would burn up the course for a hundred yards."

Batman: "Human mechanisms are made by human hands, Robin. None of them is infallible. It is a lesson that must be faced."

Batman: "That's life, Robin, full of ups and downs. It ill befits any of us to become to confident."

Batman (about to cross the street): "Remember Robin, always look both ways."

Robin: "It sure is a shame, Batman. A restaurant with such terrific chow turning out to be a mere front for some criminal scheme."
Batman: "Look at it this way, Robin. That $100 cover charge is pretty stiff. Penguin's 'terrific chow' is hardly within the budget of the average worker."
Robin: "Gosh yes, you're right, Batman. All the needy people in the world, all the hungry children."
Batman: "Good thinking, Robin."

Dick: "Gosh Bruce, Greek is still Greek to me."
Aunt Harriet: "It's Greek to a lot of Greeks too. It's one of the world's oldest, most important, most beautiful languages."
Dick: "It may be, Aunt Harriet, but can't we take a breather and work out in the gym for a while?"
Aunt Harriet: "But the mind needs excercise too, Dick."
Dick: "Well, my mind is getting muscle-bound."
Bruce: "Ahhh, there is an old saying, Dick. A sound mind and a sound body. A worthy goal."

Batman: "Ma Parker's girl is more dangerous than her three boys."
Robin: "Her legs sort of reminded me of Catwoman's."
Batman: "You're growing up, Robin. Remember, in crime-fighting always keep your sights raised."

Robin: "But what is it?"
Batman: "Saribus Sacer. A species of ancient Egyptian beetle, sacred to the Sun God, Hymeopolos. And from which the term scarab is derived. But, you should know that, Robin, if you are up on your studies of Egyptology."
Robin: "You're right."

Batman: "I know. Hieroglyphics self-taught are a chore, Robin; but, it is a surefire way to unravel the secrets of the ancient mystics."

Batman: "Experience teaches slowly, Robin. And at a cost of many mistakes."

Robin: "I am a little hungry."
Batman: "Of course, Robin. Even crime-fighters must eat. And especially you. You're a growing boy and you need your nutrition."

Batman: "Remember the Boy Scouts' motto."
Robin: "'Be prepared'."
Batman: "It would do well to keep that in mind at all times."

Robin: "We better hurry, Batman."
Batman: "Not too fast, Robin. In good bat-climbing as in good driving one must never sacrifice safety for speed."
Robin: "Right again, Batman."

Batman: "Tarnished reputations are unfortunate, Robin. We can live with those. However, a threat to all of Gotham City is something else."

Robin: "Self-control is sure tough sometimes, Batman!"
Batman: "All virtues are, old chum. Indeed, that's why they're virtues."

Robin: "How about rushing the place, Batman?"
Batman: "Shh. I think not, Robin. All they've done so far is stolen a few items, attempted to kill you, me, and Batgirl. No, I think they plan something really big."

Dick: "Bruce, let me ride Waynebow. I'm light enough."
Bruce: "No, Dick, I couldn't allow my own ward to ride my own thoroughbred. People might think it was funny."

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts

Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts
and youll never have too

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Franta #984728 2008-07-26 3:21 AM
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Wank
Wank, Bavaria Location Bavaria, Germany is a German mountain close to the Austrian border in the southwestern Estergebirge range near Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The peak is 1780 metres above mean sea level.Mount Wank has been linked to Garmisch-Partenkirchen by cable car since 1928.In 1982 the lift was upgraded into a modern rotary cable car system. The ride takes 20 minutes from the valley to a mountain station close to the peak (valley station 728m, mountain station 1742m). The mountain hut Alois Huber House) was built by the local branch of the German Alpine Association (DAV) in 1911.

Cry
Cry is a litlle town and commune of France, in Burgundy Bourgogne région, in
the Yonne département in the arrondissement of Avallon with renting canoes
on an adventure park on a river Armançon. The beautiful old stone bridge is
build from five century.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
A blind 96-year-old great grandmother is taking an Open University degree in social sciences.Grace Ledger, of Selsey, West Sussex, passed the first year with top marks of 80% and is set to receive a certificate of merit.Mrs Ledger, who has two sons, three grandchildren and six great- grandchildren, hopes to cram the four-year course into three years.Despite being able to use a computer, she prefers to write her essays in longhand with the help of a special high-intensity light and magnifying glasses.

"It's well worthwhile," Mrs Ledger, who also suffers from arthritis, told the Chichester Observer.

"I go to bed at 9pm and listen to my cassettes. It's very good to have something to do and for anybody who has a lot of pain it helps."

"You mustn't be daunted. Try something that takes your mind off your aches and pains. There is so much kindness and you meet all sorts of people."

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #1049036 2009-03-27 10:58 PM
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
9.Content in Wikipedia is subject to the laws (in particular copyright
law) in Florida, where Wikipedia servers are hosted, and several
editorial policies and guidelines that are intended to reinforce the
notion that Wikipedia is an encyclopedia. Each entry in Wikipedia must
be about a topic that is encyclopedic and thus is worthy of inclusion.
A topic is deemed encyclopedic if it is "notable"[39] in the
Wikipedia jargon; i.e., if it has received significant coverage in
secondary reliable sources (i.e., mainstream media or major academic
journals) that are independent of the subject of the topic. Second,
Wikipedia must expose knowledge that is already established and
recognized. In other words, it must not present, for instance,
new information or original works. A claim that is likely to be
challenged requires a reference to reliable sources. Within the
Wikipedia community, this is often phrased as "verifiability, not
truth" to express the idea that the readers are left themselves to
check the truthfulness of what appears in the articles and to make
their own interpretations. Finally, Wikipedia does not take a
side. All opinions and viewpoints, if attributable to external
sources, must enjoy appropriate share of coverage within an article
.Wikipedia editors as a community write and revise those policies
and guidelines and enforce them by deleting, annotating with tags
or modifying article materials failing to meet them.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Early Americans brought a strong wrestling tradition with them when
they came from England. The settlers also found wrestling to be
popular among Native Americans.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Amateur wrestling flourished throughout the early years of the country
and served as a popular activity at country fairs, holiday
celebrations, and in military exercises.The 1st organized national wrestling tournament was held in New York City in 1888, while the 1st wrestling competition in the modern Olympic Games was held in 1904 in Saint Louis, Missouri. FILA was founded in 1912, in Antwerp, Belgium. The 1st NCAA Wrestling
Championships were also held in 1912, in Ames, Iowa. USA Wrestling,
ocated in Colorado Springs, Colorado, became the national governing
body of amateur wrestling in 1983. It conducts competitions for all age levels.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
"Have you got any kids?"
"My wife says I'm the only one"
Angus Young

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Blow Boys Blow!

A Yankee ship came down the river
Blow, boys, blow!
Her masts and spars they shone like silver
Blow my bully boys blow!

How do you know she's a Yankee liner?
Blow, boys, blow!
The Stars and Stripes float out behind her.
Blow my bully boys blow!

How do you know she's a Yankee packet?
Blow, boys, blow!
They fired a gun, I heard the racket
Blow my bully boys blow!

And who d'you think is the captain of her?
Blow, boys, blow!
Why, Bully Hayes is the captain of her.
Blow my bully boys blow!

Oh, Bully Hayes, he loves us sailors;
Blow, boys, blow!
Yes, he does like hell and blazes!
Blow my bully boys blow!

And who d'you think is the mate aboard her:
Blow, boys, blow!
Santander James is the mate aboard her.
Blow my bully boys blow!

Santander James, he's a rocket from hell, boys,
Blow, boys, blow!
He'll ride you down as you ride the spanker.
Blow my bully boys blow!

And what d'you think they've got for dinner?
Blow, boys, blow!
Pickled eels' feet and bullock's liver.
Blow my bully boys blow!

Then blow, my bullies, all together,
Blow, boys, blow!
Blow, my boys, for better weather.
Blow my bully boys blow!

Blow, boys, blow, the sun's drawing water;
Blow, boys, blow!
Three cheers for tlhe cook and one for his daughter.
Blow my bully boys blow!

A Yankee ship on the Congo River,
Blow, boys, blow!
Her masts they bend and her sails they shiver.
Blow my bully boys blow!

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Blow The Man Down

Come all ye young fellows that follow the sea,
to my way haye, blow the man down,
And pray pay attention and listen to me,
Give me some time to blow the man down.

I'm a deep water sailor just in from Hong Kong,
if you'll give me some grog, I'll sing you a song,

'Twas on a Black Baller I first served my time,
And on that Black Baller I wasted my prime,

'Tis when a Black Baller's preparing for sea
You'd split your sides laughing at the sights that you see.

With the tinkers and tailors and soljers and all
That ship for prime seaman on board a Black Ball.

'Tis when a Black Baller is clear of the land,
Our Boatswain then gives us the word of command

"Lay aft," is the cry,"to the break of the Poop!
Or I'll help you along with the toe of my boot!"

'Tis larboard and starboard on the deck you will sprawl,
For "Kicking Jack" Williams commands the Black Ball.

Pay attention to order, now you one and all,
For right there above you flies the Black Ball.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
John Tyler was elected as a Democratic-Republican to the Fourteenth Congress to fill the vacancy caused by the death of John Clopton. Re-elected to the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Congresses, Tyler served in the House of Representatives from December 17, 1816 to March 3, 1821.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
"Let it, then, be henceforth proclaimed to the world, that man's
conscience was created free; that he is no longer accountable to his
fellow man for his religious opinions, being responsible therefore
only to his God." John Tyler

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Peggy Lee
Cause I'm a woman!

I can wash out 44 pairs of socks and have 'em hangin out on the line
I can starch & iron 2 dozens shirts 'fore you can count from 1 to 9
I can scoop up a great big dipper full of lard from the drippins can
Throw it in the skillet, go out & do my shopping, be back before it melts in the pan
'Cause I'm a woman! W-O-M-A-N, I'll say it again

I can rub & scrub this old house til it's shinin like a dime
Feed the baby, grease the car, & powder my face at the same time
Get all dressed up, go out and swing til 4 a.m. and then
Lay down at 5, jump up at 6, and start all over again

If you come to me sickly you know I'm gonna make you well
If you come to me all hexed up you know I'm gonna break the spell
If you come to me hungry you know I'm gonna fill you full of grits
If it's lovin you're likin, I'll kiss you and give you the shiverin' fits

I can stretch! a green black dollar bill from here to kindom come!
I can play the numbers pay the bills and still end up with some!
I got a twenty-dollar gold piece says there ain't nothing I can't do
I can make a dress out of a feed bag and I can make a man out of you
'Cause I'm a woman! W-O-M-A-N, and that's all.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
How Lovely To Be A Woman

When you're a skinny child of fourteen,
Wide with braces from ear to ear,
You doubt that you will ever be appealing.
Then Hallelujah! You are fifteen
And the braces disappear
And your skin is smooth and clear
And you have that happy grown-up female feeling.
How lovely to be a woman,
The wait was well worth while;
How lovely to wear mascara
And smile a woman's smile.
How lovely to have a figure,
That's round instead of flat;
Whenever you hear boys whistle,
You're what they're whistling at.
It's wonderful to feel
The way a woman feels;
It gives you such a glow just to know
You're wearing lipstick and heels!
How lovely to be a woman
And have one job to do;
To pick out a boy and train him
And then when you are through,
You've made him the man you want him to be!
Life's lovely when you're a woman like me!
How wonderful to know
The things a woman knows;
How marvelous to wait for a date
In simply beautiful clothes!
How lovely to be a woman
And change from boys to men,
To go to a fancy nightclub
And stay out after ten.
How lovely to be so grown-up and free!
Life's lovely when you're a woman like me!

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
27.how to french kiss
Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light
brush of your tongue over your lips will be sufficient to moisten
them. In general, use lip balm regularly- you never know when someone
will go in for the smooch.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
28. how to french kiss
Angle your head. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in
the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid
this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both
tilt your heads to the same side. Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner'
s eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be
a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed. However, you
don't need to always close your eyes; some people enjoy keeping their
eyes open and seeing their partner when kissing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard