Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#986496 2008-08-01 3:55 AM
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts

QUOTE (Captain Zzap @ Jul 29 2008, 01:12 AM)
Quickest reaction time yet!!!!!
Actually, every time you or one of the other RKMBers contradict yourselves and your attitude that nothing said on the internet has any significance by responding to one of our posts, yeah, I consider that as a win in our column. Also, every time you or one of the RKBMers betray your ideal that nothing said on the internet has any significance by responding to one of our posts...an angel gets its wings.

Saddest rationalization ever. I need a win. So, if you respond, I win. It was Sikk or Halo that originally copied what I wrote here and posted it at the Likes it in the Ass that solicited these responses from you. Here is a doggie treat for being such a good boy and jumping through the hoop.

Wrong again, I don't need a win, in fact, I'd be quite happy never to have to think about or respond to you again; but it is somewhat satisfying, on a purely visceral level, to know that I'm annoying you enough that you feel the need to respond and prove yourself to be just another deluded RKMB liar who can't even maintain your most dearly held tenet about the importance of things said on the internet. Every response of yours or of the other RKMBers puts that entire line of thinking firmly in the category of being a lie and just something you all need to tell yourselves so you can continue to operate in the heinous fashion that you all so enjoy.

Another reason I don't need a win is because I'm content knowing that everything the Insurgency stood for "wins" over anything the RKMB does. Friendship over betrayal, loyalty over back stabbing, support over gleefully emasculating each other. Yup. I'm pretty comfortable with our status as being better/superior to the RKMB.

However, just for the shits and grins you all seem to enjoy so much, please try and explain to me why that is a rationalization? Are you sure you know what that word means? If not, look it up or ask Knit for help (assuming she hasn't dumped your pathetic ass by now like she should have). You're the folks who stridently maintain that nothing on the internet should be taken seriously and then you all go and contradict yourselves by taking things seriously enough to want to respond to them. I just don't see how pointing out that hypocrisy of yours is a rationalization on my/our part.

As opposed to what? Staying at the Insurgency under your "leadership"? Yeah, I think we made the right decision.

Well, at least, you can admit you ran with your tail between your legs.

Hmmm...interesting take. I wonder if that's what all back stabbing despots and delusional little Tin G-ds whisper to themselves when they've curled up on the floor in the fetal position after fully realizing how shitty a person they really are when those they've betrayed leave them to wallow in the muck and mire of their pathetic fiefdom in order to resettle somewhere more to their liking? I'm guessing "yes".

Nothing subjective about it. You were a volunteer in our "cause", a trusted member of our inner circle and the founder of our board. You ratted us out and aided and abetted the "enemy. Nothing subjective at all. It was a betrayal. Anything else is a rationalization or a delusion. As for living in "fantasy land", I'd rather live there than in a pool of my own vomit while slumped over in an alley somewhere as so many drunks are wont to do.

You sure as hell should buy it, you joined us for that very reason, remember? Back when you had a spine and functioning soul you voluntarily joined us in our raid to help us support whomod. Unless, of course, you were pulling your Judas act as far back as that.

Hopefully, Pro can forgive me for sharing a little PM I sent him on May 26, 2008.

QUOTE (iggy)
Well, just thought you might like to know that it is really funny behind the locked door of the Insurgency right now. A few of us are taking the others to task for organizing the worst raid ever, not to mention the general lack of balls required to shut down the boards so that you guys couldn't raid back.

They've generally called a halt to all activities for the moment for "reorganizational purposes."

Anyway, just thought you might like to know that everybody else caught a bad case of the Dien Bien Phu.

And, lastly, I joined into this thing late just because I heard people were taking pot shots at family which is something I generally don't condone. But, upon getting here and seeing that it was a joke alt called whomod's daughter, the wind in my sails died. You guys aren't bad. He just went overboard.

Anyway, I'll try to get the idiots in line.

-Iggy

Honestly, if you couldn't see the idiocy of the raid then and now, you must really be one stupid fuck. As far as the "betrayal" goes, it really boiled down to an issue of conflicting ideologies about the board. You lost, you left.

Oooh..."stupid fuck". Now that hurt. It may have been too much for me…to…go…on…rolleyes.gif

So, anyway, not entirely sure what the point of posting the PM was; to prove that you were an asshole sell out as far back as May 26th? Or was it to “prove” that you considered the alt to be a joke? Oh, and since we have no real way of knowing what you did or didn’t do on May 26th, other than the word of an asshole sell out who stabbed us all in the back, you’ll forgive me if I’m just a tiny bit skeptical about anything you proffer as being the “truth”. Additionally, IMHO, that PM sure doesn’t sound like a “first contact” communiqué; if anything it sounds more like you giving Prometheus an update. Which would then indicate that you were betraying us even further back than May 26th.

Also, why is the word “betrayal” in your post in quotes? It’s neither questionable or up for debate. Your own PM just proved that. You betrayed us. You stabbed your friends in the back. There are no two ways about it. And you know as well as anyone that our leaving had nothing to do with any differences of idealogy, we left because you betrayed us.

Regardless, you're either missing the point or refusing to see it in order to preserve whatever shreds of self worth you have left. The point here wasn't whether or not the raid was "valid", but that you, having been fully informed ahead of time and with ample opportunity to do your own research, joined us anyway. And then betrayed us INSTEAD of asking us to re-evaluate the validity of the raid or otherwise stop it entirely. Yeah, I know you did try. You made ONE post. ONE. And even that was more to the effect of "I'm dropping out" instead of "this raid is invalid". See, that's what still puzzles me; why you thought we wouldn't listen to you. Were you so unsure of yourself or your position/influence at the Insurgency that you thought we'd...what...mutiny or something, even though we'd always gone along with ANY limitation/rule you issued in the past? Instead of trusting your friends enough to talk to them and tell them your opinions you must have felt that "it would be pointless because no one likes me or respects me enough to listen to me so I might as well just betray them and sell out to the "enemy".

Really now, Jordan, out of curiosity, was I that much of a threat to you? Were you really that jealous of my popularity and leadership in your extended absences that you felt you had no other choice but to destroy us if only to make yourself feel better? That's what I don't get.

I'm thinking Syd was right on the money here.

QUOTE (Ffag)
Maybe. Maybe not. I can't read Halo's mind, but the way it was presented to me and so far as I know to the rest of the Insurgents, was to defend whomod based on the precedent set by Starheart1976.

Heh. I just remembered that Star's avatar was of Green Lantern. Alan, of course, but Green Lantern all the same.

See my response above. Halo brought it to the attention of the Insurgency, not whomod. If he did it for revenge, he never mentioned it to me. Frankly, if it was for revenge, then that's on Halo. I know I wouldn't have gone to his defense for that reason. Whomod's daughter is another thing entirely. If Halo lied/tricked all of us (including you, by the way)...well what can you do? He got us to do what he wanted. Yup, the guy you all refer to as "Halotard" was smart enough to pull all of our strings, (again, your strings included), as our puppet master. I just don't see that as being the case. But then you already know all this. You read all the posts for yourself and based on what you saw, made a voluntary decision to help us support whomod. Remember? So, why the ambiguity? Why all these "questions"? Don't you remember reading all that stuff?

So, it was Halo who went overboard about the alt so he could get revenge. Sad. As for all the questions, see the PM above. I heard the rumblings. I was expecting something sinister. I got that. I voluntarily withdrew my help and support. Now, I understand why. This was really all just a chance for Wanky to try and get a little Lost Lantern revenge.

Oy! Yes, it was Halo. It was always Halo. I’ve said that about 100 times already. It’s no secret. Jeez! Are you that much of a stupid fuck? happy.gif

Again, I can't comment on Halo's intent. Personally, however, it doesn't sound like the Halo I know, so I doubt that was the case. Conversely, the Halo I know would act to defend a friend, so...I guess I have made up my mind. Halo didn't do it for the reason you'd all love to think he did; he did it for all the "right" reasons.

So, you “heard the rumblings” and expected “something ‘sinister’” and instead of bringing your concerns up to the board for discussion or at least with your Co-Admins in a PM, you thought the right way for you to go is to stab us in the back and sell us out to the enemy. Well, that’s good to know.

Indeed. I'm both glad and a little surprised you remember and admit that I extended my hand in friendship to you in that way; way above and beyond what most people would do for someone they knew only from the internet, (see the similarity here between what I did for you and what I did for whomod?)And who is there to say that had you accepted some help your life wouldn't be even better than it is today? I'm sure I don't need to quote you statistics about success vs. recidivism rates back into alcoholism, especially in regards to when the alcoholic goes it alone vs. assisted by a support system. Or do I?

First lesson I received about statistics in my stats class, learn to lie with them. Oh, also, who is there to say my life wouldn't be worse? See, it can go both ways when you use lame what-might-have-been questions like that.

Your life could have been worse? You sure about that? Fine, if that's what you choose to believe. I can't imagine how having the support and assistance of people who cared about you could make your life worse, but I suppose anything is possible. Good argument, btw.

Man, this argument is just annoyingly lame. My relationship with my children is far, far more secure than any you may have experienced. In fact, based on what I've seen of your actions and the actions of the entire RKMBoard, I'm confident in saying that my relationship with my children is not something you or they can fathom. It's a relationship based on love, honesty, trust and a mutual understanding and agreement about what is important in life. I can assure you that as a family we agree that friends are important, sticking up for friends is very important and defending those that can't defend themselves is of utmost importance. Maybe chalk that last one up to being Jewish. Regardless, in point of fact, when I told my son that he would be having a friend over so that I could spend time online defending a friend whose baby daughter was attacked, he had no problem with it. That's the kind of family I was raised in and the family that I'm raising.

I still can't believe that out of all the insurgents who saw the alt, I am the only one who realized that it was the lamest excuse for a raid ever.

And some of us still can't believe that you'd sell us all out. I know for a fact that you weren't the only Insurgent who recognized the alt for what it was but some acted for other reasons, too. Perhaps the alt was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. It's been well known that the RKMB had been bashing whomod for years over his liberal beliefs and postings, maybe the combination of the two was enough for some to finally take a stand. Like Halo, for instance, who shares whomod's political leanings, or our very own group, The Hellhounds, who raid for the simple enjoyment of it. They surely don't need much, if any, reason to go on the offensive with another board.

BTW, couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to anything in my paragraph and what you posted was something of a non sequitur.

Good luck trying to understand that.

I didn't think you could.

Zzap!

P.S. Or, you and/or Joe could just give us another win by responding. Your choice. 39.gif smile.gif

See the first part of the post about it being my post here that was copied there getting you to jump through hoops. If you want to consider being held by the bit a win, then go ahead you sad, creepy man.

And now we come to what has actually been my favorite part of this love letter; the part where the pot calls the kettle black. I'll just use your words here to make a fool of you again: "Saddest rationalization ever. I need a win. So, if you respond, I win."

LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif

I "WIN" AGAIN!

Or do I? 6.gif

Zzap!

Last edited by Black Machismo; 2008-08-01 3:56 AM. Reason: further pwnage

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
what is with the little cliques and clubs and wars? is this some rpg and no one told me?

Bow ties are coool.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I really don't care about you guys and your little fights. Just take adler and leave already.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
tl;dr

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
basically uschi, zap said that he was gay

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod,Jul 29 2008, 03:17 AM
I think way to much gets made of the RKMB's whole attitude/attack thing.

Seeing as how most of you have already encountered them, you know their only response is the usual one.

My take is that if they're not insulting and trying to belittle you en masse, then you really haven't bugged them and gotten under their skin enough.

They're going to claim victory no matter what you do, the trick is to ignore it and continue to fuck with them.

With me, the facts on the ground politics-wise was always going to be my biggest ally seeing as how the Republican party is a mess right now. And that alone was more than enough for them to retort by trying to make it about me and not about what I was rubbing their faces in with.

Which as I've always said, was more than enough to please me seeing as how the amount of venom directed my way was proportionate to the amount of anger and frustration I was causing them .

And rather than feel attacked, I always felt pleasure that they were bugged by being wrong on Iraq and wrong at being Bush's eager and willing dupes and little brownshirts. That to me is more than enough reason for me to have enjoyed rubbing their faces in shit for.

My only regret is that I barely have time to participate here with work and trying to raise my daughter and long to rub their faces in McCain's daily comedy of flip flops, lies and flat out comedy of incompetent campaigning.

So yeah, I appreciate Halo and his having my back as I do and did the rest of you. Still, getting the RKMB's bark is meaningless. How can you take seriously the jabbering of someone who giddily exclaimed days after Iraq was invaded, "We found lotasa plutionium", as he absorbed FOX news' lies as gospel and then cracked some lame Back To the Future joke "1.7 gigawatts!". These dickheads have been wrong every step of the way and have asked for more dick from Bush as they eagerly suck away even as he's now one of the most disgraced and discredited figures in American history.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
oh yeah. i forgot we're all republicans...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

rex's MASTURBATOR
100+ posts
rex's MASTURBATOR
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
basically uschi, zap said that he was gay

I'm rolling with you on this one, honeylips! Can I spit in your shithole and lick it out?

Zzap!

1.21 Jigawatts of Liberal Fun

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homosexual obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long, but the nail on that left pinkie is short. Big palms, short fingers, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
no

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
I really don't care about you guys and your little fights. Just take adler and leave already.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
man. they sure do spend a lotta time caring about stuff they don't care about.

oh well. at least the republican gimmick is back.

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
NAZI!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
also why cant zap just come over and post this stuff himself?

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Hey it's not my fault you guys are predictable lemmings...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

so.... why doesnt he just post it himself?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
To be fair, maybe he's having troubles getting here now that, as a consequence of the raid, we're a closed forum.

Oh wait.

That's them.

Originally Posted By: whomod,Jul 29 2008, 03:17 AM
They're going to claim victory no matter what you do

Even if you run away from your own forum and abort your raid!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
lemmpublican!

giant picture
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Sikk, it's a pain in the ass trying to read that long post without the quote tags... Instead of cutting and pasting directly from the topic, you should quote the post and copy the text from there.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
lookit mxy, asking for more dick from bush to suck away! (even as he's now one of the most disgraced and discredited figures in American history)

giant picture
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I was gonna say that the whole "making fun of them for trying to insult us through Bush" shtick is getting kinda old... but they keep giving us so much material!

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
Lemmings are not predictable!

Lookit all the different things they can do!

_
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
i wonder if the others get mad that whomod makes their raid views political?

giant picture
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'm sure one of them will point of whomod's mistake. Unlike us, the ex-Insurgents are capable of disagreeing amongst themselves. Let's keep in mind that they're not part of a collective hive mentalimob like you and I, Rob. You fucking bitch.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
it is through the shared support of our president bush that mxy and i gain strength

giant picture
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
God bless Amarica!

(Is that how you spell it?)

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
God bless Amarica!

(Is that how you spell it?)

mxy if you cant spell America how can you be a Republikan? Are you a spy?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

QUOTE (Captain Zzap @ Jul 29 2008, 01:12 AM)
Quickest reaction time yet!!!!!
Actually, every time you or one of the other RKMBers contradict yourselves and your attitude that nothing said on the internet has any significance by responding to one of our posts, yeah, I consider that as a win in our column. Also, every time you or one of the RKBMers betray your ideal that nothing said on the internet has any significance by responding to one of our posts...an angel gets its wings.

Saddest rationalization ever. I need a win. So, if you respond, I win. It was Sikk or Halo that originally copied what I wrote here and posted it at the Likes it in the Ass that solicited these responses from you. Here is a doggie treat for being such a good boy and jumping through the hoop.

Wrong again, I don't need a win, in fact, I'd be quite happy never to have to think about or respond to you again; but it is somewhat satisfying, on a purely visceral level, to know that I'm annoying you enough that you feel the need to respond and prove yourself to be just another deluded RKMB liar who can't even maintain your most dearly held tenet about the importance of things said on the internet. Every response of yours or of the other RKMBers puts that entire line of thinking firmly in the category of being a lie and just something you all need to tell yourselves so you can continue to operate in the heinous fashion that you all so enjoy.

Another reason I don't need a win is because I'm content knowing that everything the Insurgency stood for "wins" over anything the RKMB does. Friendship over betrayal, loyalty over back stabbing, support over gleefully emasculating each other. Yup. I'm pretty comfortable with our status as being better/superior to the RKMB.

However, just for the shits and grins you all seem to enjoy so much, please try and explain to me why that is a rationalization? Are you sure you know what that word means? If not, look it up or ask Knit for help (assuming she hasn't dumped your pathetic ass by now like she should have). You're the folks who stridently maintain that nothing on the internet should be taken seriously and then you all go and contradict yourselves by taking things seriously enough to want to respond to them. I just don't see how pointing out that hypocrisy of yours is a rationalization on my/our part.

As opposed to what? Staying at the Insurgency under your "leadership"? Yeah, I think we made the right decision.

Well, at least, you can admit you ran with your tail between your legs.

Hmmm...interesting take. I wonder if that's what all back stabbing despots and delusional little Tin G-ds whisper to themselves when they've curled up on the floor in the fetal position after fully realizing how shitty a person they really are when those they've betrayed leave them to wallow in the muck and mire of their pathetic fiefdom in order to resettle somewhere more to their liking? I'm guessing "yes".

Nothing subjective about it. You were a volunteer in our "cause", a trusted member of our inner circle and the founder of our board. You ratted us out and aided and abetted the "enemy. Nothing subjective at all. It was a betrayal. Anything else is a rationalization or a delusion. As for living in "fantasy land", I'd rather live there than in a pool of my own vomit while slumped over in an alley somewhere as so many drunks are wont to do.

You sure as hell should buy it, you joined us for that very reason, remember? Back when you had a spine and functioning soul you voluntarily joined us in our raid to help us support whomod. Unless, of course, you were pulling your Judas act as far back as that.

Hopefully, Pro can forgive me for sharing a little PM I sent him on May 26, 2008.

QUOTE (iggy)
Well, just thought you might like to know that it is really funny behind the locked door of the Insurgency right now. A few of us are taking the others to task for organizing the worst raid ever, not to mention the general lack of balls required to shut down the boards so that you guys couldn't raid back.

They've generally called a halt to all activities for the moment for "reorganizational purposes."

Anyway, just thought you might like to know that everybody else caught a bad case of the Dien Bien Phu.

And, lastly, I joined into this thing late just because I heard people were taking pot shots at family which is something I generally don't condone. But, upon getting here and seeing that it was a joke alt called whomod's daughter, the wind in my sails died. You guys aren't bad. He just went overboard.

Anyway, I'll try to get the idiots in line.

-Iggy

Honestly, if you couldn't see the idiocy of the raid then and now, you must really be one stupid fuck. As far as the "betrayal" goes, it really boiled down to an issue of conflicting ideologies about the board. You lost, you left.

Oooh..."stupid fuck". Now that hurt. It may have been too much for me…to…go…on…rolleyes.gif

So, anyway, not entirely sure what the point of posting the PM was; to prove that you were an asshole sell out as far back as May 26th? Or was it to “prove” that you considered the alt to be a joke? Oh, and since we have no real way of knowing what you did or didn’t do on May 26th, other than the word of an asshole sell out who stabbed us all in the back, you’ll forgive me if I’m just a tiny bit skeptical about anything you proffer as being the “truth”. Additionally, IMHO, that PM sure doesn’t sound like a “first contact” communiqué; if anything it sounds more like you giving Prometheus an update. Which would then indicate that you were betraying us even further back than May 26th.

Also, why is the word “betrayal” in your post in quotes? It’s neither questionable or up for debate. Your own PM just proved that. You betrayed us. You stabbed your friends in the back. There are no two ways about it. And you know as well as anyone that our leaving had nothing to do with any differences of idealogy, we left because you betrayed us.

Regardless, you're either missing the point or refusing to see it in order to preserve whatever shreds of self worth you have left. The point here wasn't whether or not the raid was "valid", but that you, having been fully informed ahead of time and with ample opportunity to do your own research, joined us anyway. And then betrayed us INSTEAD of asking us to re-evaluate the validity of the raid or otherwise stop it entirely. Yeah, I know you did try. You made ONE post. ONE. And even that was more to the effect of "I'm dropping out" instead of "this raid is invalid". See, that's what still puzzles me; why you thought we wouldn't listen to you. Were you so unsure of yourself or your position/influence at the Insurgency that you thought we'd...what...mutiny or something, even though we'd always gone along with ANY limitation/rule you issued in the past? Instead of trusting your friends enough to talk to them and tell them your opinions you must have felt that "it would be pointless because no one likes me or respects me enough to listen to me so I might as well just betray them and sell out to the "enemy".

Really now, Jordan, out of curiosity, was I that much of a threat to you? Were you really that jealous of my popularity and leadership in your extended absences that you felt you had no other choice but to destroy us if only to make yourself feel better? That's what I don't get.

I'm thinking Syd was right on the money here.

QUOTE (Ffag)
Maybe. Maybe not. I can't read Halo's mind, but the way it was presented to me and so far as I know to the rest of the Insurgents, was to defend whomod based on the precedent set by Starheart1976.

Heh. I just remembered that Star's avatar was of Green Lantern. Alan, of course, but Green Lantern all the same.

See my response above. Halo brought it to the attention of the Insurgency, not whomod. If he did it for revenge, he never mentioned it to me. Frankly, if it was for revenge, then that's on Halo. I know I wouldn't have gone to his defense for that reason. Whomod's daughter is another thing entirely. If Halo lied/tricked all of us (including you, by the way)...well what can you do? He got us to do what he wanted. Yup, the guy you all refer to as "Halotard" was smart enough to pull all of our strings, (again, your strings included), as our puppet master. I just don't see that as being the case. But then you already know all this. You read all the posts for yourself and based on what you saw, made a voluntary decision to help us support whomod. Remember? So, why the ambiguity? Why all these "questions"? Don't you remember reading all that stuff?

So, it was Halo who went overboard about the alt so he could get revenge. Sad. As for all the questions, see the PM above. I heard the rumblings. I was expecting something sinister. I got that. I voluntarily withdrew my help and support. Now, I understand why. This was really all just a chance for Wanky to try and get a little Lost Lantern revenge.

Oy! Yes, it was Halo. It was always Halo. I’ve said that about 100 times already. It’s no secret. Jeez! Are you that much of a stupid fuck? happy.gif

Again, I can't comment on Halo's intent. Personally, however, it doesn't sound like the Halo I know, so I doubt that was the case. Conversely, the Halo I know would act to defend a friend, so...I guess I have made up my mind. Halo didn't do it for the reason you'd all love to think he did; he did it for all the "right" reasons.

So, you “heard the rumblings” and expected “something ‘sinister’” and instead of bringing your concerns up to the board for discussion or at least with your Co-Admins in a PM, you thought the right way for you to go is to stab us in the back and sell us out to the enemy. Well, that’s good to know.

Indeed. I'm both glad and a little surprised you remember and admit that I extended my hand in friendship to you in that way; way above and beyond what most people would do for someone they knew only from the internet, (see the similarity here between what I did for you and what I did for whomod?)And who is there to say that had you accepted some help your life wouldn't be even better than it is today? I'm sure I don't need to quote you statistics about success vs. recidivism rates back into alcoholism, especially in regards to when the alcoholic goes it alone vs. assisted by a support system. Or do I?

First lesson I received about statistics in my stats class, learn to lie with them. Oh, also, who is there to say my life wouldn't be worse? See, it can go both ways when you use lame what-might-have-been questions like that.

Your life could have been worse? You sure about that? Fine, if that's what you choose to believe. I can't imagine how having the support and assistance of people who cared about you could make your life worse, but I suppose anything is possible. Good argument, btw.

Man, this argument is just annoyingly lame. My relationship with my children is far, far more secure than any you may have experienced. In fact, based on what I've seen of your actions and the actions of the entire RKMBoard, I'm confident in saying that my relationship with my children is not something you or they can fathom. It's a relationship based on love, honesty, trust and a mutual understanding and agreement about what is important in life. I can assure you that as a family we agree that friends are important, sticking up for friends is very important and defending those that can't defend themselves is of utmost importance. Maybe chalk that last one up to being Jewish. Regardless, in point of fact, when I told my son that he would be having a friend over so that I could spend time online defending a friend whose baby daughter was attacked, he had no problem with it. That's the kind of family I was raised in and the family that I'm raising.

I still can't believe that out of all the insurgents who saw the alt, I am the only one who realized that it was the lamest excuse for a raid ever.

And some of us still can't believe that you'd sell us all out. I know for a fact that you weren't the only Insurgent who recognized the alt for what it was but some acted for other reasons, too. Perhaps the alt was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. It's been well known that the RKMB had been bashing whomod for years over his liberal beliefs and postings, maybe the combination of the two was enough for some to finally take a stand. Like Halo, for instance, who shares whomod's political leanings, or our very own group, The Hellhounds, who raid for the simple enjoyment of it. They surely don't need much, if any, reason to go on the offensive with another board.

BTW, couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to anything in my paragraph and what you posted was something of a non sequitur.

Good luck trying to understand that.

I didn't think you could.

Zzap!

P.S. Or, you and/or Joe could just give us another win by responding. Your choice. 39.gif smile.gif

See the first part of the post about it being my post here that was copied there getting you to jump through hoops. If you want to consider being held by the bit a win, then go ahead you sad, creepy man.

And now we come to what has actually been my favorite part of this love letter; the part where the pot calls the kettle black. I'll just use your words here to make a fool of you again: "Saddest rationalization ever. I need a win. So, if you respond, I win."

LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif

I "WIN" AGAIN!

Or do I? 6.gif

Zzap!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Just for future reference, what is it classified as when you manipulate someone over the internet to say.... I don't know.... gain control of a message board by playing on that person's emotions, later you ban that very person from the boards, and then boast about how you easily manipulated that person by pretending to be nice? What is that called again? What's the word for that?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

does anyone else think its funny that the people who are supposedly more accepting of the gays think its a good think to insult people by calling them gay? Isn't that just a little hypocritical?

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

does anyone else think its funny that the people who are supposedly more accepting of the gays think its a good think to insult people by calling them gay? Isn't that just a little hypocritical?

1. political satire you dumb fuck.
2. Aids kill's fags dead.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I'm not an expert or anything but I thought satire was supposed to be funny?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Blah, blah, blah. Until Zzap, Andy, Thomas, or Whomod grow some balls and make their own posts here, don't expect me to read all of this high school drama...

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
the Sikk has the biggest balls of them all.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Keep saying it out loud Sikk. I'm certain someone, somewhere will believe you. Meanwhile, you just do what all pussies do and ride the fence...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Blah, blah, blah. Until Zzap, Andy, Thomas, or Whomod grow some balls and make their own posts here, don't expect me to read all of this high school drama...

They don't care enough about these boards to actually post here themselves.

They will post rambling, eight paragraph posts everywhere else just to prove this point, for the next 10 years or so.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Keep saying it out loud Sikk. I'm certain someone, somewhere will believe you. Meanwhile, you just do what all pussies do and ride the fence...

pisses on Homoerotictheus's fence.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

pisses on Homoerotictheus's fence.

Wow...how long did you work on that witty gem?

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
2 seconds?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
the Sikk has the biggest balls of them all.

Elephantiasis doesn't count.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard