15000+ posts Sun Oct 05 2008 01:39 AM Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: ask a drunk a question

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant
why the fuh are you guys so fuking annoyin come elction times? I mean seirusly. normally you quite likable, even Rex (I mean , rex isn't really likable anytime, but you knwo what I mean) but This time, when there's an election around the proverbial corner you're all assholes (yes, even you PJP, although Ithank God (whom I don't believe in) everyday.

You're all assholes when there's an election, why?

I meean, I'm pretty drunk, though not drunk enough to noe bring home my buddys wallet and to not hit on the very hot barten der (yes, she's a woman) to not wirte this message, however any potential spelling errors there might be. Hey, I'm drunk, my fingers aren't as responsive as they usually are....

Yes, rex, you're a sockfucker and an idiot and yes, PJP, I thank the imaginary sky-fairy for your existance every day (of eevery other day.....every other month, every ohter decade....for your existance...)

my pont is....come election time, youre all....republican or democrat...idiots and unneccessarily mean...

yah...why?

fuco you all...

shit...ecven the mouse is acting strangely

What. The. Fuck...?

I hereby proclaim it, the blame for the qouted post lies solely with the germans! (That, and an obscene amount of alcohol)

Racks be to MisterJLA
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
will harley ever show her face again? EVAR?

technically, harley has never shown her face -- minus a single picture when she was like 10, and the time where she and i made fuck at the uptown, west side theater to see dark knight

Wrong! I did show my face a long, long time ago, but that pic has been lost to time.

Oh how quickly rob fergits!

Ha! There I am. This should quiet K-nut now...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
wtf is that?
a
Its called a gravitron or something. was cool to get drunk and go on because unlike joey there were no straps...

Those things make me so fucking dizzy. The centripetal force is what keeps you strapped in and you can't frickin' move. Ugh.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
Its called a gravitron or something. was cool to get drunk and go on because unlike joey there were no straps...

Those things make me so fucking dizzy. The centripetal force is what keeps you strapped in and you can't frickin' move. Ugh.

I think the only time that I went on one of those was Physics at Great Adventure back in high school. A buddy of mine managed to choke down his vomit, which I appreciated greatly, as I preferred it back in his system rather than on the rest of us.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know now the things I didn't know then.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
wtf is that?
a

Oh baby, baby! You used the correct term! You have no idea how VERY much I love that. Centrifugal. Is. Ignorance! The centripetal force is exerted by the walls and keeps you from flying off on a tangent. You don't need straps.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Bibbo

I think the only time that I went on one of those was Physics at Great Adventure back in high school. A buddy of mine managed to choke down his vomit, which I appreciated greatly, as I preferred it back in his system rather than on the rest of us.

That would've been awful if he had puked while you guys were spinning. But the visual made me laugh.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
wtf is that?
a

Oh baby, baby! You used the correct term! You have no idea how VERY much I love that. Centrifugal. Is. Ignorance! The centripetal force is exerted by the walls and keeps you from flying off on a tangent. You don't need straps.

I'll say it again, just for you...

centripetal.

And seriously, I figured that people would know the difference...

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
wtf is that?
a

Actually, wouldn't the centripetal force be what moves you in a circle while inertial forces keep you against the wall? Centripetal force is directly inwards, towards the point of rotation, not outwards.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
No, it's exerted in this case by the wall behind you keeping you from flying away. If you were on a string attached to the center, it would be the string exerting the centripetal force. You keep going off on tangential paths, but the wall is there and shoves you back toward the central point. every instant. Inertia and friction and gravity are what keep you in place on the wall as the machine accelerates.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Ha! There I am. This should quiet K-nut now...

i am content. for now...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
No, it's exerted in this case by the wall behind you keeping you from flying away. If you were on a string attached to the center, it would be the string exerting the centripetal force. You keep going off on tangential paths, but the wall is there and shoves you back toward the central point. every instant. Inertia and friction and gravity are what keep you in place on the wall as the machine accelerates.

I think that the force exerted by the wall on the rider is a response to the force exerted by the rider on the wall, and not vice versa. The wall's centripetal force is opposed by the walls and ceiling of the ride. If this was not the case, then the ride would collapse if no riders were present.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I do better when I can draw diagrams. I need to draw arrows and circles and tangents and then point at them and gesticulate as I discuss.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Nipples!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

beardgay!

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
I do better when I can draw diagrams. I need to draw arrows and circles and tangents and then point at them and gesticulate as I discuss.

Seriously. Rob needs to add a whiteboard that we can draw on. We're probably just looking at the wrong free-body . . .

. . . we should be looking at Harley.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
hes right...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
rapist

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
Hey, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I'm just saying . . .

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
So you want Knut to rape you as well?

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Bibbo

Seriously. Rob needs to add a whiteboard that we can draw on. We're probably just looking at the wrong free-body . . .

. . . we should be looking at Harley.

...while she gesticulates.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
testiculates!

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
cliticulates?

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
So you want Knut to rape you as well?

I am opposed to that reaction.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Ah, you are a Snarf man then.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
i bet Kwink gesticulates in court.

someone commit a crime in NYC! STAT!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
I'll kidnap a homeless man after class on Tuesday. Where would you like me to send him?

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
1041 Willow Ave.
Hoboken

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
What's the point of that? Rob'll go home on his own eventually.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
GBM, 6'1" , 287LBS, 7 3/4" DICK, JUISY TITS AND HOLE, SEEKS BEARDED/HAIRY CHESTED VERY AFFECTIONATE BEAR FOR HOT SEX, WARM ROMANCE, POSS LTR. I 'M FUNNY, SMART AND VERY HORNY FOR YOU. I CAN BE WARM AND SENSUAL OR HOT AND NASTY--LOVER OUTSIDE/PIG WITHIN. DADS, GRANDADS, WHITE MEN, LATINS A BIG PLUS. JUST BE HAIRY!!! 1-212-663-4159
NEWLY SINGLE, AVAILABLE AND VERY PLAYFULL

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
NO NOOS, I MIXED UP ROB'S AD WITH JERRY'S "DEAD" BOYFRIEND!

Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
i'm 6'1" on the internet

giant picture
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
and black!

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
And Chinese!

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
and into bears.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Literally!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Thanks for making me puke all over my office desk, Bunny.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard