Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Jeremy this thread has real woman nudity, not the tranny Elsia you shouldn't be here.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
that was a worthless waste of time.

Actually it had some value, namely, convincing me that-Harley's normally impeccable taste notwithstanding-the show is shit.

Boo! I love this show and all its cheese!

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
\:lol\: Kwink HATES lifetime movies, but she's always telling me about ones she watched!

That's not true! \:lol\: That was one conversation, dagnammit! And I only tell you about the commercials I've seen for their shitty shows! \:\(

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
\:lol\: Kwink HATES lifetime movies, but she's always telling me about ones she watched!

That's not true! \:lol\: That was one conversation, dagnammit! And I only tell you about the commercials I've seen for their shitty shows! \:\(

Au contrare! Or however that's spelled. It was at least TWO conversations because in the second I cut the intro short 'cause I remembered your dislike for Lifetime movies. That you had mentioned the week before. Dollface!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
I believe Nowhereman is seeing someone.

Her name is ROY.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Anonymous 12 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Media
Thread: Rogue gets her tits out

500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
Anonymous 12 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Media
Thread: Rogue gets her tits out

AFLAC!

Another Fucking Lame Ass Clown posts a message.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard