PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
Study: 3 Cups of Coffee a Day May Shrink Women's Breasts
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Drinking just three cups of coffee a day may make women's breasts shrink, a study finds.

Nearly 300 women were surveyed by researchers from Sweden's Lund University about their bust measurements and how many cups of coffee they drank in an average day.

They found that three cups a day was enough to start making breasts shrink, with the effects increasing for every additional cup of coffee consumed.

They said there was a clear link between drinking coffee and smaller breasts, as about half of women possessed a gene shown to link breast size to coffee intake. The news wasn't all bad, however. Researchers also found that regular caffeine intake may reduce the risk of breast cancer.

"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernstroem, a lecturer in experimental oncology at Lund University. "Coffee-drinking women do not have to worry their breasts will shrink to nothing overnight. They will get smaller, but the breasts aren't just going to disappear."

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Coffee is for closers.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death,
and as sweet as love.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
harley actually gains 3 cups a day

and occasionally drinks coffee

giant picture
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
10000+ posts

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
TTT! I like your Hitler-Era avatar! But you cropped out Hitler!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
10000+ posts
10000+ posts

This a picture of Dr. John W. Cunliffe, the second director of the Journalism School at New York's Columbia University, circa 1920.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Cool, thanks.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The Time Trust

This a picture of Dr. John W. Cunliffe, the second director of the Journalism School at New York's Columbia University, circa 1920.

To learn more about Dr. John W. Cunliffe, please consult your local library.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
where snarf will be all weekend cause he doesnt have a girl...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Here's a bit of moldy old news about Dr. Cunliffe:

Quote:
DEFENDS JOURNALISM.

Dr. Cunliffe Tells Graduating Class Recent Charges Are Untrue.

The honesty and fairness of American journalism were defended last night by Dr. J. W. Cunliffe, Director of the Columbia University School of Journalism, against charges made by Upton Sinclair In "The Brass Check," and criticisms made by Walter Lippmann. Dr. Cunliffe spoke at the annual dinner of the School of Journalism, which was held in the school building at 116th Street and Broadway, and which was attended by 150 students and alumni.

"The proportion of honorable men engaged in newspaper work," said Dr. Cunliffe, "is as great as in any other trade or profession. Of course, newspaper proprietors, editors and reporters are human and therefore not free from personal bias, but judging from personal experience, I should think my opportunities of getting at the truth to be greater in a paper conducted by Mr. Pulitzer or Mr. Ochs than in one conducted by Upton Sinclair.

"These charges are not so, and most of you have had enough experience to know that they are not so. It is an honorable profession in which an honest man can make his way by honest means, and you have reason to be suspicious of any man who would persuade you of the contrary.

"Above all, do not be deluded into the adoption of the Sinclair method of bias, of exaggeration, of sensationalism. It is not in this way that you will win either success or satisfaction for yourselves. The public wants to know the facts, and if you will follow the instruction given in this school you will strive, so far as your ability and opportunity go, to give it the facts. In that high endeavor I wish you abundant success."

Dr. Talcott Williams, Director Emeritus of the School of Journalism, said Upton Sinclair had "extraordinary capacity for statement and misstatement—equal power for both." Mr. Sinclair, he said, had "never been accorded the acclaim that he wishes, and thinks, therefore, that something is radically wrong with the world which fails to appreciate him adequately."

Dr. Williams told the students they never would know the real joy of newspaper work until they had gone to work on election day at noon and not quit until the last edition had been published the following morning at 6.

"The best hours of the day," he continued, "are between 10 P. M. and 6 A. M."

Kenneth Lord, city editor of The New York Herald, who is an instructor in the School of Journalism, agreed with Dr. Williams that these used to be the most pleasant hours of the day, "but not any longer," he said.

The New York Times
Published: May 22, 1921

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Fuck Upton Sinclair!

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death,
and as sweet as love.

Either my coffee is dark and bitter in the morning, or else I am.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know now the things I didn't know then.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
quick, someone do the other tired old coffee joke, about women ground up and in the freezer.

I like my coffee with a solid squirt of ejaculate.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
$99.98 Adult Baby sissy Dress Crossdreser Black tailor-made.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Link Copied to Clipboard