Page 2 of 2 1 2
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
leave?

Fuck you. I go where i want.

Which is my point, you think you're in Mexican territory. And since it's sponsored by America, you feel you're having your cake and eating it to; living in Mexico without having to endure its social destructiveness.

Quote:
And you are NO ONE to tell me anything.

Anyone can tell you the truth. Of course, that doesn't mean you're smart enough to listen to it.

Quote:
As for this country belongs to Mexico" I don't believe that so I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. I do however believe that people of Mexican origin were here first and therefore have more claim to live and remain in the southwest than anglo Saxons who only just recently inhabited, ethnically cleansed and then tried to act as if this land was theirs all along.

The fact that people of Mexican origin are returning to land that they've inhabited for hundreds if not thousands of years shouldn't be surprising. You're just trying to conflate people with Governments in order to get me to say I think Mexico (the Government and country) OWNS the southwest..

Exactly. As a person of Mexican descent, you feel this land belongs to you and that Americans have no right to do what they want with it even though it was obtained from Mexico more than a century ago. Because of this, you feel justified in your separatist notions.

BTW: You left out the Asians, the blacks, the mid-Eastern immigrants, etc. living here. 'Not just "Anglos" Whomod.

Not to mention you left out the fact that the Mexicans slaughtered and enslaved Native Americans. Also, one has to wonder whether or not you're descended from Spaniards. By your own logic, that would put you in the same category of those Anglos you hate so much.

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
I don't have any problem with America or the staus quo in the southwest. You however do. I'm pretty happy with the state of the southwest and L.A. and all it's diversity, white, black, Latino, Asian Indian, Armenian, middle eastern, etc. etc. You however are not.

So why don't you quit with the fake outrage over me and admit that you think you're being overrun. Which is why i take the position i do. No one is being overrun. In fact my big problem with Latinos is that they're not branching out of So.Cal faster. The entire southwest is up for grabs and it's within the Democratic Party's reach if only more latinos spread out over Nevada, Arizona and the rest of the southwest.

That is not a call for "separatism" that is a call to participatory Democracy.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I don't have any problem with America or the staus quo

I think your pants just caught on fire.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
I don't have any problem with America or the staus quo

I think your pants just caught on fire.

\:lol\:

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I don't have any problem with America or the staus quo in the southwest. You however do. I'm pretty happy with the state of the southwest and L.A. and all it's diversity, white, black, Latino, Asian Indian, Armenian, middle eastern, etc. etc. You however are not.

So why don't you quit with the fake outrage over me and admit that you think you're being overrun. Which is why i take the position i do. No one is being overrun. In fact my big problem with Latinos is that they're not branching out of So.Cal faster. The entire southwest is up for grabs and it's within the Democratic Party's reach if only more latinos spread out over Nevada, Arizona and the rest of the southwest.

The Latinos are have more in common with the GOP and the GOP needs to wake up and see this asap. Latinos are hard workers and aren't like other groups that vote dem and are lazy like blacks and unions. Latinos are christian and hard workers that want to keep their own money and are for less taxes. The GOP should be courting the shit out of them. If that ever happened the dems would be nothing more than fringe party after that......but hey you still have the blacks.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't have any problem with America or the staus quo in the southwest.

Actually you do. You just pointed out how much you resent the "Anglos."

Quote:
You however do.

Are you talking about your own definition of the status quo or inferring my own interpretation of the status quo?

Quote:
I'm pretty happy with the state of the southwest and L.A. and all it's diversity, white, black, Latino, Asian Indian, Armenian, middle eastern, etc. etc. You however are not.

Obviously you're not since you just pointed out how the "Anglos" (Caucasian, Asians, blacks, etc.) allegedly took your land from your ascendants--BTW, your ancestors, were they Aztec or Spaniards?

Quote:
So why don't you quit with the fake outrage over me and admit that you think you're being overrun.

I'm not being overrun, but it's still pretty fucking hard to get a job in the labor sector and my taxes (medical, property, car, school, etc.) are skyrocketing. My money is being contributed to the welfare of trespassers and its crippling my ability to finish my schooling and juggle three minimum wage jobs (I could just be working one higher paying labor job, but like I said, it's too difficult to get one). How exactly is it fair to people who are actual citizens when inflation is being exacerbated by millions of illegals or even an overdose of legal immigrants who're being let in too fast due to pressure from minority organizations?

Quote:
Which is why i take the position i do. No one is being overrun. In fact my big problem with Latinos is that they're not branching out of So.Cal faster. The entire southwest is up for grabs and it's within the Democratic Party's reach if only more latinos spread out over Nevada, Arizona and the rest of the southwest.

You're attributing an elitist attitude to your encouragement of people from certain ethnicities to vote against others. That's separatism.

400+ posts
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
I'm not being overrun, but it's still pretty fucking hard to get a job in the labor sector and my taxes (medical, property, car, school, etc.) are skyrocketing. My money is being contributed to the welfare of trespassers and its crippling my ability to finish my schooling and juggle three minimum wage jobs (I could just be working one higher paying labor job, but like I said, it's too difficult to get one). How exactly is it fair to people who are actual citizens when inflation is being exacerbated by millions of illegals or even an overdose of legal immigrants who're being let in too fast due to pressure from minority organizations?
maybe you should move to where the work is and lower cost of living. do you feel it's the govt's role to ensure you have work?

State Is Murder.
400+ posts
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PJP
The Latinos are have more in common with the GOP and the GOP needs to wake up and see this asap. Latinos are hard workers and aren't like other groups that vote dem and are lazy like blacks and unions.
wow, so blacks are lazy?

State Is Murder.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
you racist bitch!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: 655321
The Latinos are have more in common with the GOP and the GOP needs to wake up and see this asap. Latinos are hard workers and aren't like other groups that vote dem and are lazy like blacks and unions.
wow, so blacks are lazy?
out of the mouths of insurgents!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
maybe you should move to where the work is and lower cost of living. do you feel it's the govt's role to ensure you have work?

No. I feel it's the government's role to insure it keeps non-citizens out of the country.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sweetums.

400+ posts
400+ posts
wow, so blacks are lazy?
out of the mouths of insurgents!
umm, you said it.

State Is Murder.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Thank You!

400+ posts
400+ posts

No. I feel it's the government's role to insure it keeps non-citizens out of the country.
oh i didn't realize you were against free markets and the right of business to hire whom they choose.

State Is Murder.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
oh i didn't realize you were against free markets and the right of business to hire whom they choose.

That's a rather asinine thing to say darling. America runs a free market in the pursuit of benefiting America's citizens. A business has the right to hire any American it wants, but hiring an illegal alien contradicts the stability of the economy--Especially when they send the money they earn outside of the country; money we'll never get back.

I don't see anything about laissez faire Capitalism that stipulates supporting the entire world. How can it serve the country if it doesn't implement the country's work force? For that matter, how can it survive without it when it implements a foreign work force?

I want a non-regulated free market that remains an asset to the country it operates within. Just because I think all these business laws are bullshit, that doesn't mean I want business to violate the federal ones. Hiring illegal aliens would make them accessories to illegal entry.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
why can't those two just work things out and get along like they used to

giant picture
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Because pariah would be happy. He's too angsty for that.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
it's exactly like sam and diane.

giant picture
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Norm!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
normbama!

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
its a dog-eat-dog world, and i'm sharing-the-wealth with dogbone underwear

giant picture
400+ posts
400+ posts
America runs a free market
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: omg, if this is your idea of "free market", i'd hate to see what you feel is regulated.

Quote:
A business has the right to hire any American it wants
gee, this freedom certainly has lots of stipulations.

Quote:
but hiring an illegal alien contradicts the stability of the economy--Especially when they send the money they earn outside of the country; money we'll never get back.
oh, i see, you're a nationalist. only americans should have decent wages and jobs.

Quote:
I don't see anything about laissez faire Capitalism that stipulates supporting the entire world.
weird, i didn't know that i suggested supporting the entire world. i just want ppl to hire whomever they want to work for them without govt intervention dictating who they can and cannot hire.

Quote:
I want a non-regulated free market
so the complete opposite of what we currently have? non-regulated = hiring anyone you want.

Quote:
Just because I think all these business laws are bullshit, that doesn't mean I want business to violate the federal ones.
umm, what happened to the to all the 'non-regulation' you were all gung ho for? so you want non-regulation but with some regulation.

State Is Murder.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: omg, if this is your idea of "free market", i'd hate to see what you feel is regulated.

Now dear, I imagine that you're also confused on how this country can be a republic when it implements so much democracy from state to state.

But we are approaching a totally regulated market. That much is true.

Quote:
gee, this freedom certainly has lots of stipulations.

I'm sorry honey, I didn't realize that affording citizens the ability to have job security was a stipulation. I always thought it was, you know, a given that a country would support its own inhabitants and put them first.

Quote:
oh, i see, you're a nationalist. only americans should have decent wages and jobs.

Yes. I don't know why you find that so shocking darling. If you're in America and you want to contribute or take away from the economy respectively, you need to be a citizen. Just as if you were in Mexico and you want to contribute or take away from the economy respectively, you need to be a citizen. Just as if you were in Canada and you want to contribute or take away from the economy respectively, you need to be a citizen. Just as if you were in England and you want to contribute or take away from the economy respectively, you need to be a citizen. Getting the picture yet babe?

Quote:
weird, i didn't know that i suggested supporting the entire world

Quote:

You seem to be against the idea that America constrict the amount of non-Americans working jobs that are based in the American economy sweetie. You don't seem to have a problem that anyone comes here illegally and takes the jobs here.

Quote:
so the complete opposite of what we currently have? non-regulated = hiring anyone you want.

Sorry doll. You're wrong. Non-regulated = companies maintaining marketing policies that are not controlled by government charters and institutions.

But hey, I can totally appreciate (not really) how you ignored where I pointed out that the companies would be making themselves accessory to illegal entry. I guess that means you think "non-regulated" companies would be allowed to get away with murder, embezzlement, etc..

Quote:
umm, what happened to the to all the 'non-regulation' you were all gung ho for? so you want non-regulation but with some regulation.

Over extrapolating the meaning of "non-regulated business" isn't going to help you win the argument sugar. It's not even satirically sound since every citizen of the united states has always been susceptible to prosecution for committing crimes that have nothing to do with the FTC.

The state still penalizes companies for infractions even if it doesn't go after them the for Anti-trust issues. Like for instance, the company was involved in money laundering. That's not an Anti-trust violation, but it is against the law for anyone to do.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

This was whomods last post. Its been two days. I guess his pants really did catch on fire.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
the polls have tightened. he has been shooting his mouth off something fierce....so he will look like a jackass if Hussein loses.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
"will look"?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
he may have died during his autoasphyxiated masturbation session during the Obamercial last night....

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It's just funny seeing you guys go after Whomod for being obsessed when if your not doing that your doing the same thing you accuse him of doing.

Fair play!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
talk about obsessive.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It's just funny seeing you guys go after Whomod for being obsessed when if your not doing that your doing the same thing you accuse him of doing.

When did I ever call whomod obsessed? I've called him lots of things but never obsessed.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
i believe i called him a fanboy, a zealot, and a nutball. all with with "political" prefix.

giant picture
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I may have missed it but I don't think one McCain supporter expressed any judgement towards Liddy & his plots to kill, kidnap & firebomb his fellow Americans. Was it too tough of a moral quandry?

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2008-11-02 3:53 PM.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Wow. BSAMS is really getting to you over your hypocrisy over in the Obama thread, isn't he?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard