Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I sure as fuck am. someone on facebook posted a mindless bulletin about the number of dead children having surpassed three hundred. I'm sure it was a real tear-jerker among the hand-wringing obamanauts. I say bfd - if anything it'll help a lot of people save money on groceries! but seriously, the media slant with this is disgusting. was anyone in the 1945 newsreels pissing themselves over the number of german civilians killed in the allied advance? of course not - because their leadership was responsible for starting the whole fucking war! I think it's sad that so many people should die as unwilling political cannon fodder too. someone should say something to get these hamas fucktards to stop provoking a sovereign nation to take defensive action.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Provoking a sovereign nation?

HA!

You need to do a little more reading about Israel.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't support any civilian targets but Israel is faaaaaaar from innocent.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Get a hold of some bad weed tonight?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm just saying every country in that entire region are all guilty of the same sins they accuse their enemies of.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Israel was shooting rockets into Gaza?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Israel has never provoked Palestine?

Oh.

My bad.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Israel has given them land their own land to try and get peace and have been attacked still, WTF are you on?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm just saying it goes both ways. Israel has grabbed territory that wasn't theirs before.

They will both kill each other until there is only one left and that one will attack a mirror.

I really have no kind words for either group.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
You don;t really read history books do you? Israel has been attacked in the past and when fighting back the attackers, occupied the land that was used for the attacks. I suppose you think they should have let the attackers regroup and attack again.

Israel has never called for the total destruction of it's neighbors, it's neighbors constantly call for it to be destroyed, for you to find defending against aggressors(which some times is ugly), and being an aggressor equally responsible is a bit baffling.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
BTW the people of Israel elected people who championed long term peace, the people of Gaza elected Hamas who have championed Israel's destruction. So of course Israel is to blame for the strife.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Israel = good guys
Palestine = bad guys

Unless you're one of those fuck nuts who thinks its ok to give in to terrorism and never, ever defend your own country.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
I'm just saying it goes both ways. Israel has grabbed territory that wasn't theirs before.

They will both kill each other until there is only one left and that one will attack a mirror.

Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
Everybody's wrong! There are no right answers! There's only shades of gray! All violence is bad!

Now you owe me thirty cents.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I've said it before:

After the 9-11 footage the day of the attacks, of tens of thousands of Palestinians cheering in the streets of Ramallah and the West Bank region on the news of 3000 dead Americans, Israel could turn the West Bank and Gaza into two twin nuclear craters, and I wouldn't complain. (It was only the threat of Arafat to the camera crews taking these pictures that stopped this footage despite that Palestinian thousands kept on cheering.)

These people are so bloodthirsty, they deserve the worst that can be done to them. And I've spoken to quite a few Palestinians here in Florida that have not changed that perception one bit.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
You really make it hard on us rational people to make valid points.

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't have a big issue with Israel holding strategic land to prevent attacks by militia funded by the Sauds and the Iranians.

I don't even personally have a huge moral issue with Israelis settling on the Golan Heights (I was invited to a wedding there in 2002), even though I think its dumb for a long-term solution.

And I certainly don't have an issue with Israel defending itself against aggression from its neighbours. Israel has a right to exist and its citizens have a right to live without fear of terror attacks.

But I have a huge problem with this brutal statistic:

* Number of Israelis killed by rocket attacks out of Gaza since the Israeli handover: 1. More people die in traffic accidents in my city every week. We're not talking SAM-type quality ordnance. Those rockets are jokes, made of scrap metals in people's garages.

* Number of Palestinians killed in the last two weeks since the invasion: over 1000, mostly civilians and 30 kids in a school. That's around half of the people who died in the WTC attacks. The Israeli army is blowing up schools and hospitals to prove a point to Hamas that Hamas can't hide military command centres under them. What the fuck?

Now it easy for me to sit back and condemn Israel from the comfort of my suburban house in remote and safe Australia, when I don't have to live with the concern of a Hamas rocket killing my kids while they sleep.

But at the same time I'm not living in rubble in Gaza while the Israelis indiscriminately kill my family and my neighbours with tanks and helicopter gunships in the most disproportionate display of military intervention by a Western democracy I can recall.

My sense of injustice is overwhelmed by my fury with Ehud Barak and the warmongering fucks running Israel right now.

Since I am powerless to do anything about it I instead sincerely hope the Old Testement God still has jurisdiction in that part of the world, and that the Israeli cabinet all slowly burn in hell.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I've said it before:

After the 9-11 footage the day of the attacks, of tens of thousands of Palestinians cheering in the streets of Ramallah and the West Bank region on the news of 3000 dead Americans, Israel could turn the West Bank and Gaza into two twin nuclear craters, and I wouldn't complain. (It was only the threat of Arafat to the camera crews taking these pictures that stopped this footage despite that Palestinian thousands kept on cheering.)

These people are so bloodthirsty, they deserve the worst that can be done to them. And I've spoken to quite a few Palestinians here in Florida that have not changed that perception one bit.

So, the fact that some people were cheering 9-11 is a good reason to kill their kids?

Nice one Dave. Its clear to me from that single post that you're not actually human: you are instead a sack of lukewarm shit which has somehow learned to use a keyboard.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
So you think that the people of Gaza electing a terrorists organization as their leadership and then such organization carrying out attacks leaves them in the clear?

You think Israel should have waited until Hamas killed more people to defend itself. You of course realize traffic accidents by nature are accidents right? A group of people aren't driving around your city trying to kill that many people in accidents each week, I'm willing to bet if there was a rogue group of drivers doing this, you would want them stopped.

Again you are a perfect example of the new way of thinking, the only outrage in your post is at Israel, not the terrorist that caused this, and not the people that elected terrorists as their leadership. Lets all save our outrage for those defending themselves!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I've said it before:

So, the fact that some people were cheering 9-11 is a good reason to kill their kids?

Nice one Dave. Its clear to me from that single post that you're not actually human: you are instead a sack of lukewarm shit which has somehow learned to use a keyboard.

I will agree with you on Wonder Boy being a sack of shit.

WB is also a moron, if you nuked Palestine you've nuked Israel.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Since I am powerless to do anything about it I instead sincerely hope the Old Testement God still has jurisdiction in that part of the world, and that the Israeli cabinet all slowly burn in hell.

You seem to realize that the Old Testament God was one hardcore mother fucker, but you apparently forget that he was a big supporter of the Israelites and their armies.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, as I recall, the "old testament God" that Dave wants to have called down on Israel was supposedly inclined to do pretty horrific shit to nations that fucked with the Jews, up to and including killing the first born kid of every person in Egypt.

I'm really surprised to find out that Dave is an anti-Semite. He seemed like such a reasonable person otherwise.

[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I sure as fuck am. someone on facebook posted a mindless bulletin about the number of dead children having surpassed three hundred. I'm sure it was a real tear-jerker among the hand-wringing obamanauts. I say bfd - if anything it'll help a lot of people save money on groceries! but seriously, the media slant with this is disgusting. was anyone in the 1945 newsreels pissing themselves over the number of german civilians killed in the allied advance? of course not - because their leadership was responsible for starting the whole fucking war! I think it's sad that so many people should die as unwilling political cannon fodder too. someone should say something to get these hamas fucktards to stop provoking a sovereign nation to take defensive action.

Is that what Jesus would say, Sammitch?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I certainly don't have an issue with Israel defending itself against aggression from its neighbours. Israel has a right to exist and its citizens have a right to live without fear of terror attacks [but] I'm not living in rubble in Gaza while the Israelis indiscriminately kill my family and my neighbours with tanks and helicopter gunships in the most disproportionate display of military intervention by a Western democracy I can recall.

Maybe if the schools in the Gaza weren't operating as terrorist fronts Israel wouldn't have to fire rockets into them:
  • The United Nations agency that administers a school in Gaza where dozens of civilians were killed by Israeli mortar fire last week has admitted to employing terrorists to work at its Palestinian schools in the past, has no system in place to keep members of Hamas or Islamic Jihad off its payroll, and provides textbooks to children that contain hate speech and other incendiary information.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The Time Trust

Is that what Jesus would say, Sammitch?

for fuck's sake, you too?

if someone is hellbent on destroying you, your family, and your nation, you have every right to take action to defend yourself. it's not israel's fault that the palestinians and their backers are using civilians as human shields. if you're looking for someone to blame for the civilian casualties (which I really do think are tragic and unfortunate), you can start with hamas, not to mention the various islamic states backing them.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I blame both Hamas and Israel. The leaders are so far gone that they have no value for life any longer. If I thought it would do any good, I'd say the U.N. should step in and enforce a ceasefire from both sides, then lock the leaders of Hamas and Israel in a room to fight it out without killing any more people.

It's a fucking tragedy.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
I gotta admit that what I am most angry about is the way the palestinians are whining. Yes, Israel are over-doing it, yes, Israel really ought to turn it down a notch and yes, Israel is guilty of its own fair share of crimes. But damn, at least they're not as hypocritical as the palestinians. And here I'm actually talking about muslims in general (although I fully recognize that quite a few muslims are not like this) that scream and shout about Israeli/American oppression and how the western world is destroying the islamic way of life, killing their women, their children, their elderly, their sick and their goats.

Take a look at Darfur why don't you?

Racks be to MisterJLA
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
the u.n. is useless. it's outlived its usefulness by years. if anything the u.n. will condemn israel for its 'unjustified' use of force.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
If I thought it would do any good, I'd say the U.N. should step in and enforce a ceasefire from both sides

Please note my post made shortly before yours on this thread:

Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
....The United Nations agency that administers a school in Gaza where dozens of civilians were killed by Israeli mortar fire last week has admitted to employing terrorists to work at its Palestinian schools in the past, has no system in place to keep members of Hamas or Islamic Jihad off its payroll, and provides textbooks to children that contain hate speech and other incendiary information.....

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I blame both Hamas and Israel.

If Hamas wasn't firing rockets into Israel this wouldn't be going on. You cant be as stupid as your comment makes you sound.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I am not a fan of Muslims. It's hard for me to ever feel bad for them. Ever.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
even ones appointed to high public office?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
I blame both Hamas and Israel.

If Hamas wasn't firing rockets into Israel this wouldn't be going on. You cant be as stupid as your comment makes you sound.

And can you engage in civil discourse on a controversial subject without insulting someone who doesn't share the same point of view as you? What gives, man?

I blame both parties, though not equally. Hamas is a criminal terrorist organization. Israel is a state. Obviously, Hamas deserves most of the blame. But you're trying to portray Israel as if it's completely innocent of wrongdoing. Things are never that black and white.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
israel didn't put innocents in the path of its weapons. they knew where the command centers were. the israeli defense ministry has actually PHONED THEIR TARGETS in advance of a strike before, just to reduce the risk of civilian casualties.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PJP

Um, technically, the President is elected, not appointed.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
well I sure as fuck didn't elect him!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
But you're trying to portray Israel as if it's completely innocent of wrongdoing. Things are never that black and white.

So apparently you're the one giving Jaburg lessons.

Hamas bombs Israel. Palestine does nothing to stop it. Israel retaliates. The UN whines. Liberals work overtime on their damage control by saying, "Neither group is really innocent so it really does us no good to look for someone to blame."

It's fairly simple to understand.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
 Originally Posted By: PJP

Um, technically, the President is elected, not appointed.

well I sure as fuck didn't elect him!

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
But you're trying to portray Israel as if it's completely innocent of wrongdoing. Things are never that black and white.

So apparently you're the one giving Jaburg lessons.

Hamas bombs Israel. Palestine does nothing to stop it. Israel retaliates. The UN whines. Liberals work overtime on their damage control by saying, "Neither group is really innocent so it really does us no good to look for someone to blame."

It's fairly simple to understand.

Well, we could blame god, but dammit that dude stopped answering his e-mail two thousand years ago.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Also I may have been a bit wrong.

Hamas are total dicks.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Fuck Hamas!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard