Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
100+ posts
100+ posts
What do you call a thousand dead Muslims in a missile crater?

A good start.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
Also I may have been a bit wrong.

So was I.

You owe me twenty cents.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Camera-Ready Victims: Hamas has perfected camera-ready human sacrifice—placing its launchers in playgrounds and neighborhoods crowded with mothers and children.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I've said it before:

After the 9-11 footage the day of the attacks, of tens of thousands of Palestinians cheering in the streets of Ramallah and the West Bank region on the news of 3000 dead Americans, Israel could turn the West Bank and Gaza into two twin nuclear craters, and I wouldn't complain. (It was only the threat of Arafat to the camera crews taking these pictures that stopped this footage despite that Palestinian thousands kept on cheering.)

These people are so bloodthirsty, they deserve the worst that can be done to them. And I've spoken to quite a few Palestinians here in Florida that have not changed that perception one bit.

Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves

So, the fact that some people were cheering 9-11 is a good reason to kill their kids?

Nice one Dave. Its clear to me from that single post that you're not actually human: you are instead a sack of lukewarm shit which has somehow learned to use a keyboard.

No, dumbass.

The fact that we've been trying for 40 years to negotiate on behalf of Palestinians, and in complete lack of appreciation of that, every man, woman and child in the West Bank that a camera could find were ALL cheering American deaths on 9-11, as if Palestinans had just won the world cup, is why I lost all sympathy for them.

Virtually all those boys and women that you voice sympathy for are or aspire to be suicide bombers, or strongly support the terrorist activity of others among their fellow Palestinians, with funding, active or passive support, or at the very least cheer the murdering of innocent men, women and children of Israel. They are in complete solidarity in agression toward Israel in every form.

As well as supporting the murder of innocent men women and children of any Western or non-muslim state.
And for that matter, support murder of other muslims as well, who don't ascribe to their particular brand of Islamic fanaticism.

I'm far more human than you are, with your lukewarm-sack-of-shit plattitudes of sympathy for people who have embraced, far beyond simple hatred and intolerance, murder of anyone who disagrees with them. Who routinely cheer the terrorist death of Israeli and Western civilians.

A human being reacts with outrage and blood vengeance to attacks on Western culture, and does not give such murderers undue sympathy. Because it's Israel today, and the broader West another day.
But an inhuman sack of shit like yourself, Dave, reacts with lukewarm-sack-of-shit sympathy for people who would murder you with every other westerner and Israelite.

Again, you are quick with insults, rather than logical arguments. I throw them back in your face.

I could sooner believe you bag groceries for a living rather than practice or teach law, for all the skill you demonstrate at debate. Because you're a pretentious wanker, amd more a sack of shit than you could ever hope me to be. You relentlessly stoop to namecalling rather than actual debate in topic after topic.
Asshole.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
You really make it hard on us rational people to make valid points.

I don't share the same scorn for you as I have for Typhoon/Typhoid/Wanker-Dave, and the shit he hacks out on his keyboard in Australia.

But again, I don't see that you disproved as illogical any of the points I made in my first post to this topic.

I will agree with you on Wonder Boy being a sack of shit.

WB is also a moron, if you nuked Palestine you've nuked Israel.

If you read my post carefully, I don't call for the nuking of the Palestinian territories, I am figuratively saying that there's no response by Israel that I would condemn in response to Palestinian attacks. Because the Palestinians, no matter what the Israelis are willing to negotiate or give up, will forever try to kill every last Jew in Israel, and cheer the deaths of even the most innocent in Israel and the West.

My point is that the Palestinians have brought this on themselves, and I have absolutely no sympathy for them.
Particularly after their evident (lack of) sympathy for us on 9-11.

Israel in the last 8 years has willingly given up 95% of the West Bank (except for defensive perimiters, to protect Israel, 100% of the West Bank, and 100%Southern Lebanon.
And 100% of the Sinai Desert, which Israel gave back to Egypt in 1982.

ALL these were areas Israel captured in 1956 and gave back in the interest of making peace, captured in 1967 and kept because history demonstrated it would be used to stage further attacks on Israel if they didn't keep them.
And now that Israel has given these lands up a second time to hostile Arabs, they are once again a staging point for attacks on Israel.

So again, I have no sympathy for the Palestinian aggressors and their children, who they, the Palestinians put in harm's way, not Israel.

You may continue with your baseless insults now.

Or even offer a logical counterpoint, if you are so inclined. I won't hold my breath.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

No, dumbass.

I'm far more human than you are,But an inhuman sack of shit like yourself, Dave,

Again, you are quick with insults, rather than logical arguments. I throw them back in your face.

Because you're a pretentious wanker, amd more a sack of shit than you could ever hope me to be. You relentlessly sttop to namecalling rather than actual debate in topic after topic.
Asshole.

Don't ever change wondy. You're probably the most entertaining poster here.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

Don't ever change wondy. You're probably the most entertaining poster here.

Says the sock-fucker.

Irony alert !

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I'm glad you don't have to resort to insults to win arguments like the evil liberals of the board.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm glad you don't have to resort to insults to win arguments like the evil liberals of the board.

Was there any discussion whatsoever of the topic on your part, rex?

No there wasn't. I responded in kind, appropriately.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The Time Trust
 Originally Posted By: The Time Trust
I blame both Hamas and Israel.

If Hamas wasn't firing rockets into Israel this wouldn't be going on. You cant be as stupid as your comment makes you sound.

And can you engage in civil discourse on a controversial subject without insulting someone who doesn't share the same point of view as you? What gives, man?

I blame both parties, though not equally. Hamas is a criminal terrorist organization. Israel is a state. Obviously, Hamas deserves most of the blame. But you're trying to portray Israel as if it's completely innocent of wrongdoing. Things are never that black and white.

It wasn't meant to be an insult. Your statements that they were both to blame sounded like something someone not very bright would say, and I know you to be otherwise.

The fact is Hamas and those who elected them are %100 to blame. The children involved of course are not responsible. But if someone throws their kid out in front of your car, you are not to blame. The psycho who did it is.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
The terrorist act was strongly condemned by every single Palestinian organization including Fatah, the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Hamas, Workers Unions and Committees, Human Right organizations (AlHaq, Law, Palestine Center for Human Rights), student associations, municipalities, mosques and churches, etc.

- The US Consul General in Jerusalem reported that he has received a huge stack of faxes from Palestinians and Palestinian organizations expressing condolences, grief and solidarity. He himself was pained to see that the media chose to focus on the sensational images of a few Palestinians rejoicing.

- The Palestine Legislative Council condemned the terrorist attack on the United States and sent an urgent letter of condolences to Mr. J Dennis Hasterd, Speaker of the House of Representatives.

- Palestinians in East Jerusalem held a candle-light vigils on 12 and 14 September to express their grief and solidarity with the American families struck by this tragedy. Mr. Abdel Qader Al-Husseini, son of the late Palestinian leader Faisal Al-Husseini led one of the vigils.

- Jerusalem University students, along with the President of the University and the Deans of the various Faculties, began a blood donation drive in East Jerusalem. Students and professors went to hospitals in order to donate blood for the American victims who need it.

- The 1 million Palestinian students in the Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, stood five minutes in silence to express their solidarity with the hundreds of American children who have been struck by this strategy, which resembles in its shocking effects their daily sufferings. (see image to the right)

-In Iran, Tehran's main soccer stadium observed an unprecedented minute's silence in sympathy with the victims.

-Iran's Ayatollah Imami Kashani spoke of a catastrophic act of terrorism which could only be condemned by all Muslims, adding the whole world should mobilise against terrorism.

Palestinians mourning 9/11

It's just not factually true to paint a picture of only cheering Palestinians on 9/11 and ignore the ones that mourned along with us.

Fair play!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
No one but Wonder Boy is portraying all Palestinians as evil. But the fact is the majority of them voted for a terrorist organization as their leadership.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
No one but Wonder Boy is portraying all Palestinians as evil. But the fact is the majority of them voted for a terrorist organization as their leadership.

It was a reply to WB's post but I left it open since there was a joke about a crater with dead people not made by WB.

And I do recognize that Hamas was elected into power and that's why I'm not bashing Isreal.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

What I actually said previously:

Originally Posted By: WB (directed at Wanker Amongst Daves)
Virtually all those boys and women that you voice sympathy for are or aspire to be suicide bombers, or strongly support the terrorist activity of others among their fellow Palestinians, with funding, active or passive support, or at the very least cheer the murdering of innocent men, women and children of Israel. They are in complete solidarity in agression toward Israel in every form.

As well as supporting the murder of innocent men women and children of any Western or non-muslim state.
And for that matter, support murder of other muslims as well, who don't ascribe to their particular brand of Islamic fanaticism.

Not 100% certainly, but certainly the vast majority of Palestinians. But in any case, far too much of a majority to portray them as "innocents" regarding the attacks on Israel.

I actually think we're largely in agreement on that, BSAMS. I don't understand why you feel a need to rip on me for making virtually the same point you did, with a different choice of words.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I do have sympathy for those that are being used by Hamas, not the ones who aren't or those who voted for Hamas. I understand innocents get killed in war, I take no joy in it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I do have sympathy for those that are being used by Hamas, not the ones who aren't or those who voted for Hamas. I understand innocents get killed in war, I take no joy in it.

I hope you're not implying I take joy in it either.

I'm simply saying this is reality, that Israel is surrounded by Palestinians who idolize terrorist fighters and suicide bombers the way we idolize celebrities and professional athletes in this country (I borrowed that phrase from a 60 Minutes episode on the Palestinian conflict, that is not a comparison I made up based on nothing).

At some point Israel will be overwhelmed, and what is necessary defense will be spun by others as genocide. But however high the death-toll, it is pure and simple self-preservation of a nation under seige by an ever-increasing Arab population, and an ever more radicalized and bloodthirsty Islamic population.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Quote:
Israel could turn the West Bank and Gaza into two twin nuclear craters, and I wouldn't complain. (It was only the threat of Arafat to the camera crews taking these pictures that stopped this footage despite that Palestinian thousands kept on cheering.)

These people are so bloodthirsty, they deserve the worst that can be done to them.

I don't know why I made that implication.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:
Israel could turn the West Bank and Gaza into two twin nuclear craters, and I wouldn't complain. (It was only the threat of Arafat to the camera crews taking these pictures that stopped this footage despite that Palestinian thousands kept on cheering.)

These people are so bloodthirsty, they deserve the worst that can be done to them.

I don't know why I made that implication.

I think before you even make the insinuation, you can see that I am declaring absolute support for Israel in defending itself from aggressors, not taking pleasure in the Palestinian aggressors being slaughtered.
All that you can fairly read into what I said is that I support Israel 100% in its self-defense from clear Palestinian aggression, and that the Palestinians have brought it on themselves.

Which --in variant words-- is exactly what you said as well.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I think wondy has a man crush on bsams.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think wondy has a man crush on bsams.

Says my online stalker.

If I ever post a photo of myself, you'll probably masturbate every night to it.
Perv.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Terrorists Die
  • Had to add the translation again as it wasnt part of the video file.
    "Soldiers from the IDF Golani Infantry Division get ambushed by terrorists and respond by killing them."

You don't expect to see anything like this anywhere other than in the movies. Fair play to the IDF soldier, takes some guts to do that. Speaking of which I'd imagine there is a fair amount spread over the desert after that grenade went off.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Gazan doctor says death toll inflated: Physician at Gaza's Shifa Hospital tells Italian newspaper number of dead in Israeli offensive 'stands at no more than 500 or 600, most of them youths recruited to Hamas' ranks'.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090204/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_gaza_hamas_un
 Quote:
A U.N. spokesman says Hamas police in Gaza have seized thousands of blankets and food parcels meant for needy residents.

Spokesman Christopher Gunness says Hamas police raided a U.N. warehouse in Gaza City on Tuesday evening. He says police snatched 3,500 blankets and more than 400 food parcels.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I wonder why Obama doesn't issue one of his "I think Hamas and the UN are equally to blame" memos?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
UN halts aid into Gaza after Hamas hijacks humanitarian convoy: The United Nations today halted humanitarian supplies into Gaza after Hamas forces seized an aid convoy. Members of the Islamist group which controls the territory took control of 10 trucks in the second such confiscation within two days.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard