faggot
15000+ posts
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

NEWS RELEASE

David M. Gaouette

Acting United States Attorney, District of Colorado

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 24, 2009

MS-13 GANG MEMBERS, ASSOCIATES, AND THEIR SOURCES OF SUPPLY ARRESTED DURING EARLY MORNING OPERATION

DENVER – Members of the MS-13 street gang, their associates, and their sources of illegal drug supply were arrested early this morning based on two federal grand jury indictments, the Justice Department and the Metro Gang Task Force announced. The arrests were the culmination of a 3 year investigation into one of the most notorious street gangs in the country.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office obtained the indictments charging a total of 20 defendants with various drug or firearm crimes. Of the 20 defendants, 8 were arrested this morning – many by SWAT teams from across Metro Denver. Four defendants are fugitives. Simultaneous arrests were also made in Los Angeles. The other 8 defendants were already in custody. In addition, 9 other defendants are being prosecuted in state court. The Adams County District Attorney’s Office is prosecuting two defendants, the Denver District Attorney’s Office is prosecuting 1 defendant, and the Arapahoe County District Attorney is prosecuting 6 defendants. Also, the drug dealing allegedly reached all the way into a California state prison.

During the course of the investigation, agents and officers seized 10 pounds of methamphetamine, 2.3 kilograms of cocaine, 124 grams of heroin, 12 firearms, and $3,300 in cash.

According to the indictments, MS-13 gang members, led by Gerardo Lopez, aka Clever or G-Man, age 31, of Denver, and Jose Garcia-Sanchez, aka Catracho, age 26, of Aurora, both of whom are charged in separate indictments, conspired to distribute, and possessed with intent to distribute, quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. The conspiracy, and other related drug distribution charges, included the distribution of the illicit drugs on the streets of Metro Denver, as well as in a facility in California called the High Desert State Prison. Some of the defendants are also charged with illegal firearm possession.

Charged in the first indictment are:

Gerardo Lopez, aka Clever or G-Man, age 31, of Denver, arrested today in Colorado

[...]

http://denver.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/2009/gangarrests022409.htm

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Zzzzandman
500+ posts
Zzzzandman
500+ posts

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Gerardo Lopez, aka Clever or G-Man
I didn't know G-Man is a Mexican. When did they start letting Mexicans in the republican party?

Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
it was all a farce

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
It's Promod's fault. He told me it was all a fraternity prank.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
fucking mexican cunt

Link Copied to Clipboard