Next Thread
Print Thread
PCG342 Offline OP
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
OP Offline
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Has anyone heard of this company, Trinary ? They sell custom computers, but with a catch. You pick a program from one of three tiers, each affecting the base price of your PC.
Tier one is cheapest and lets you, after two years, send in your computer for 50% of the original cost, in credit toward any other system from them. This program lasts four years.
Tier two costs a bit more, but lets you get a brand new computer (upon return of the old one) in the same price class as their old one, and again two years after that.
Tier three costs nearly double the base price of a PC, but essentially extends the Tier two program to eight years.

If the company doesn't sink, and it's all legit... it's definitely worth looking into.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Fuck off!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
Has anyone heard of this company, Trinary ? They sell custom computers, but with a catch. You pick a program from one of three tiers, each affecting the base price of your PC.
Tier one is cheapest and lets you, after two years, send in your computer for 50% of the original cost, in credit toward any other system from them. This program lasts four years.
Tier two costs a bit more, but lets you get a brand new computer (upon return of the old one) in the same price class as their old one, and again two years after that.
Tier three costs nearly double the base price of a PC, but essentially extends the Tier two program to eight years.

If the company doesn't sink, and you don't kill yourself... it's definitely worth looking into.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Trinary PC, I thought it said Tranny PC!
-Pariah(cuz he's into the tranny stuff)

Link Copied to Clipboard