Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, at this point in the series we are at least a year into a society with no modern health care as we know it. No hospitals, very few doctors, untreated water systems, no trash disposal, limited access to medicine (antibiotics have a very limited shelf life), etc.

That's a recipe for middle ages style pandemics regardless of a zombie virus.

So when you throw in the whole "everyone who dies will turn" concept, that's all the amped up threat we need without something like "the virus is mutating."

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
The air is got to be cleaner. River and oceans are probably cleaner. The rest does suck.

How you doin'?
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I would wonder about some things like nuclear power plants.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I would wonder about some things like nuclear power plants.

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=221132

Unless you assume that someone was able to shut the plants down before the zombie apocalypse the above link postulates that things would be pretty dire even without the walking corpses.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Rats. At the beginning of the episode, someone feeds a rat to a walker through the prison’s outer fence.

Who is doing that, and why are they trying to bait more walkers to the prison? Governor seems the likely culprit

Also, does the site of rats indicate this isn't a 'walker flu' but an old fashioned plague?

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's someone brave enough to catch rats in their bare hands. Most women probably won't do that. It looks like it was done from inside the prison and I doubt the gov would sneak inside the prison to feed some walkers and then sneak out again.

I think the gov is more of a full on assault kind of guy. He'll probably be back sometime with a new army.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Do you think that Hank Hill would allow something as small as the Zombie Apocalypse keep him from keeping his yard mowed?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
\:lol\: Hank mowing his lawn while peggy stands by with a rifle shooting walkers.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
If it isn't the governor or one of his lackeys, my bet is on the black bald dude (the one that Daryl brought home like a pet in one of his jaunts) or the two new little girls.

Aside from them, I don't know any other characters. Tyrese's sister can't possibly be the culprit since she's going to get sick as well in the next episode. It's going to be really stupid if the twist is that it's someone from within the group that they haven't introduced before.

I'm also surprised that Daryl is the new leader. But we all know Rick's still in charge if he wants to. Daryl isn't the kind of guy who'd want to hold on to authority anyway, unlike Shane or the Gov.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
If it isn't the governor or one of his lackeys, my bet is on the black bald dude (the one that Daryl brought home like a pet in one of his jaunts) or the two new little girls.

Kinda my thoughts as well. I had the Gov. or the new black guy pegged (PROFILING!). With the shit they brought out this episode about the girl being off and actually caring for the zombies she named. I figured that she might be feeding them as one does a pet. The Gov. is still the front runner. You don't let a villain like that live and not bring him back.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
It's someone brave enough to catch rats in their bare hands. Most women probably won't do that. It looks like it was done from inside the prison and I doubt the gov would sneak inside the prison to feed some walkers and then sneak out again.

The newbies at the prison are from the Governors town. It is conceivable that one or more are still loyal to him and following a plan he devised. And the Gov is not above using walkers as a weapon as we've seen in the past.

Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Do you think that Hank Hill would allow something as small as the Zombie Apocalypse keep him from keeping his yard mowed?

Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
\:lol\: Hank mowing his lawn while peggy stands by with a rifle shooting walkers.

\:lol\: \:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
So, they are pulling a Ben Linus with the governor, are they?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Walking dead wedisode:The Oath http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-webisodes-the-oath-part-1

It's not as good as the others,but it's something to watch.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
the latest episode somehow got overshadowed by Day of the Doctor, but it's still a good episode. The Governor is well truly fucked in the head now.

I'm worried that Herschel is the one that's going to get Tyresed, since he's the only one besides Michonne outside, and because they gave him such a kickass episode before they pulled out the gov

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

http://www.katu.com/news/entertainment/Walking-Dead-creator-Frank-Darabont-sues-AMC-236466731.html

Quote:

'Walking Dead' creator sues AMC

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The creator of "The Walking Dead" is suing AMC, claiming the cable channel has denied him tens of millions of dollars in profit from the hit drama.

Oscar-nominated filmmaker Frank Darabont and Creative Arts Agency filed suit Tuesday in New York Supreme Court against defendants including AMC Network Entertainment.

AMC produced "The Walking Dead" in-house. The lawsuit alleges the New York-based company paid itself a deliberately low license fee to air the show as part of improper "self-dealing."

The suit contends the purpose was to minimize revenue that go into a pool of funds for the show's profit participants.

AMC declined to comment on the suit.

Darabont developed "The Walking Dead" from Robert Kirkman's comic book series about zombies. His other work includes the films "The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Green Mile."
MORE TO EXPLORE

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

MTA ‘troubled’ by ‘Walking Dead’ subway grate video
  • A video prank for “The Walking Dead” in which actors playing zombies lurked beneath a subway grate and scared New Yorkers is under investigation by city officials, authorities said.
    “We are deeply troubled by this video,” an MTA spokesman said Sunday. “We have forwarded it to the NYPD and are also conducting our own investigation.”

Police said they hadn’t received a formal complaint from the MTA as of Sunday, a police source told the Post. But accessing subway grates and filming on city property without permits could result in charges of trespassing, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, the source said.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Know what, that AMC told the world Beth was dead?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
PCG342 #1215816 2014-12-02 11:54 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, like that was a shock. Beth's had a big target on her back all season. She might as well have been wearing a red star fleet uniform.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hey,SoM, how did you like the dog eating scene in last nights Walking Dead?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
hey, Glenn gotta eat

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lother
Hey,SoM, how did you like the dog eating scene in last nights Walking Dead?

I thought I accidentally switched the channel to TLC or one of those food networks.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

\:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/walking...-us-weekly.html

Quote:

The Walking Dead's Markice "Kesan" Moore Attempts Suicide, Survives:

Markice "Kesan" Moore, an actor and rapper best known for his role as prison survivor Andrew on season 3 The Walking Dead, attempted to commit suicide this week, TMZ reports.

Moore was found on Tuesday, Feb. 17 after overdosing on a mix of Xanax and Patron. He was taken to the hospital where he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold. He has since been released and is undergoing therapy.

TMZ added that Moore recorded a video "in which he outlined his plan to end his life, telling his kids why he wanted to take such a drastic measure."

Moore got his start in 2006 in the film ATL, appeared on the VH1 reality series From G's to Gents in 2008, and had a guest appearance on the series Army Wives in 2010. He played former prisoner Andrew for three episodes in season 3 of the hit AMC zombie series.

The actor's manager told Us Weekly Moore was upset following the recent death of his grandmother.

"At this time, Mr. Moore is focused on getting the help he needs and moving forward with his life to live it to the fullest," the manager tells Us. "He has a bright future ahead of him that he is looking forward to. We ask that you respect his privacy while he is taking time to heal and keep Markice and his family in your prayers."

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard