Next Thread
Print Thread
#1120211 2010-06-21 1:17 PM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Watched the PPV partially last night live, but the stream was shit, so watched the rest of it on replay today.

Overall one of the better PPVs in a while.

Highlights for me were:
Jericho/Evan Bourne match
Miz taking the piss out of R-Truths shitty entrance rap
Decent match between Hart Dynasty and Uso's & Tampax (or whatever her name is)
NXT run in was cool.
Maryse's cunt falling out when her leg was hooked for the pin

Also, it always seems to me that the New York crowd seem to always be the loudest, and often as not, the smartest crowd (so I dunno how that explains Rob coming from NY.)
Last night the chants really show where the real wrestling fans minds are.
During the Jericho/Bourne match, the Y2J chants were massively noticeable, as were the boos every time Bourne kicked out of a pin.
Its not that they dislike Bourne, its that nobody wants to boo Jericho (although his heel personality is brilliant, too many people want him as a face).

During the final match, the back and forwards "Lets go Cena" "Cena Sucks" chants were nearly drowning out the announcers, with the Sucks chant being probable a touch louder.

When the NXT guys tore things up again, there was another chant for "We want Bryan" (or was it we want Daniel, I forget?)

As I say, solid PPV this time, but still got some weak points for me.

Cena's promo again. Its the same shit over and over again, and it was boring the first time he did it.

Rey Mysterio winning the belt.
He lost a lot of fans last time he wore the belt due to people being sick of his pity reign and the way it was executed, and how he was living off the name of Eddie, and he has not regained those fans.
Its good for kids, but most of us are sick of him and his whiney little voice.
On top of that, the only reason he was in the match was cause he fucked up a 619 and broke the Undertakers face.
Apparently if you botch a move and dont actually injure someone, and your name is Ken Kennedy, you get fired. But if you botch a move and put a main eventer out of action, and your name is Rey Mysterio, you get given the title.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
This is the greatest WWE fatal 4 way review ever!

2,000 points!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard