Next Thread
Print Thread
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I judge them by their extremism and their blind loyalty to their chosen affiliations.

I think a rational person is somewhere in the middle. The more devoted you are to one side, the less I care about your opinion. If all you can do is insult, copy and paste from your chosen propaganda sites or post youtube clips of political entertainment talking heads then you don't really believe in what you are posting.

If you want to change my mind about something, don't force your views down my throat. If all I ever see of you is related to politics, I'm not gonna give what you say much credit. If you want me to change my views, be true to yourself. Don't go running to someone or something else to validate yourself.

A great example of this is the gays. I used to be very anti-gay due to the way I was raises. I was told that all gays were unnatural and evil. How did I change my mind? Through people I knew in real life and even some I met on these boards. Yes, they're gay, but they also just want to live their lives. They don't want to shove their sexuality on anyone.

I think all political extremists are the same and can switch "sides" on a whim. I remember wannabuyamonkey (a delusional right wing hypocrite) saying that he was very liberal until one day he saw an anti-abortion rally. He said it was their views that changed his mind but in reality he was just able to relate to their anger more at the time.

I honestly think copying and pasting the opinions of someone else is the weakest thing a person can do. I have no problem with posting news articles or links, but when you use other people's words to defend your own "views" it shows that you are unable to think for yourself.

If you get upset about what someone wrote, ask yourself why you are upset by it. If you are firm in what you believe in, you shouldn't get angry when confronted by differing views. This is not the same as making fun of wondy or mem or adler or g-man for posting something. Its just plain fun to piss them off. If they want a real discussion, they can start one using their own mind and not hiding behind someone else.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
I wanna rawk!

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
RAWK

I wanna rawk!

RAWK

I want to rawk!

RAWK

I wanna rawk!

RAWK

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
nicely said, reax.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

*** You are ignoring this user ***

well said, reax.

Bow ties are coool.
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
If a bullfrog had a brass ass, it would be $54.99.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

well said, reax.

I judge them by their extremism and their blind loyalty to their chosen affiliations.

I think a rational person is somewhere in the middle. The more devoted you are to one side, the less I care about your opinion. If all you can do is insult, copy and paste from your chosen propaganda sites or post youtube clips of political entertainment talking heads then you don't really believe in what you are posting.

If you want to change my mind about something, don't force your views down my throat. If all I ever see of you is related to politics, I'm not gonna give what you say much credit. If you want me to change my views, be true to yourself. Don't go running to someone or something else to validate yourself.

A great example of this is the gays. I used to be very anti-gay due to the way I was raises. I was told that all gays were unnatural and evil. How did I change my mind? Through people I knew in real life and even some I met on these boards. Yes, they're gay, but they also just want to live their lives. They don't want to shove their sexuality on anyone.

I think all political extremists are the same and can switch "sides" on a whim. I remember wannabuyamonkey (a delusional right wing hypocrite) saying that he was very liberal until one day he saw an anti-abortion rally. He said it was their views that changed his mind but in reality he was just able to relate to their anger more at the time.

I honestly think copying and pasting the opinions of someone else is the weakest thing a person can do. I have no problem with posting news articles or links, but when you use other people's words to defend your own "views" it shows that you are unable to think for yourself.

If you get upset about what someone wrote, ask yourself why you are upset by it. If you are firm in what you believe in, you shouldn't get angry when confronted by differing views. This is not the same as making fun of wondy or mem or adler or g-man for posting something. Its just plain fun to piss them off. If they want a real discussion, they can start one using their own mind and not hiding behind someone else.

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

well said, reax.

I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken I win again broken

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
goofy little fuker...

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Hmm?

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
bop?

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User rex's personal obsession
5000+ posts 08/22/10 05:56 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: I don't judge people by their political views

This ends badly.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You're so full of shit.

As has been pointed out repeatedly in discussions where both of us make clear our views on various issues, you're in agreement with me at least 90% of the time, while you simultaneously label me a partisan for having the views you share.

For example Obama's wrongheaded economic policy, Obama's weak stance against Islamic terror, Obama's close association with leftist radicals throughout his life and serving in his current administration, the proveably false notions propagandized by liberals about global warming, how liberals take a stand against our country and are unpatriotic in doing so, and many other issues.

To have informed views on any political issue, you need to have read something and know the basic facts. Or are you just talking out your ass when you discuss issues?
When someone posts articles, they are posting facts that support their views.
And many have posted articles from Fox News, or Huffington Post. If they are news articles, by what you hypocritically say, you'd take their facts into consideration. But instead you dismissively say
fox news...

or
Huffington Post...

Even though they are articles.

Likewise, many ostensibly opinion articles, while opinion, still quote statistical facts to support their arguments.
Which you still dismissively dismiss.

You're more interested in being a troll than posting any serious point. And only a fraction of the time, maybe 20 or 30% of your posts do you actually make a serious point. And when anyone else says virtually the same thing you do, you label them a zealot.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Your mom.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
If all you can do is insult...

laugh. out. loud.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Prove anything I said wrong.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's not about you being wrong. It's about the pot calling the kettle black.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Where did I do that?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
{Rex, he's saying you constantly insult people...}

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I have my reasons.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
... What, pray tell, are they? I mean, not even from MY standpoint, you will hold some personal grudge against someone and post almost immediately after they do, for the mere sake of insulting or harassing them. But I'm personally curious to see how or why this is justifiable.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
This is not the same as making fun of wondy or mem or adler or g-man for posting something. Its just plain fun to piss them off. If they want a real discussion, they can start one using their own mind and not hiding behind someone else.

Did most of you miss this part? If you're a tard, I'm not gonna have a serious discussion with you. You won't listen and I don't give a shit.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
That included people that commit fake internet suicide or people who blindly follow obama.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Or, Buchanan.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Well, if you would all just realize that 99% of politicians are corrupt and useless, and could give a crap about the Republic and you--then we could start a real discussion. No one is going to save this country...the people have to save this country. All other talk is just rhetoric from the left and right.

So, while Reax is pretty correct in his statement it really doesn't go far enough. As Sting said "there are no political solutions".

So, until the country finally realizes we are bound headlong into a depression (worse than the great one), and starts making changes we will continue to be worse and worse off-- with the exception of the lucky 15-20% that can survive and possibly prosper.

So, while TPTB continue pumping out dollars and debt, and the rest of the world still holds on to the dollar we have a chance to make real change. After that, if you aren't prepared to take care of yourself, you will just have to settle for taking what scraps the government throws your way.

Have fun talking politics. Hannity, O'Reilly, Huffington, and Olberman can all kiss my ass--they all lie--or at least leave out a large chunk of the real story.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran
Well, if you would all just realize that 99% of politicians are corrupt and useless, and could give a crap about the Republic and you--then we could start a real discussion. No one is going to save this country...the people have to save this country. All other talk is just rhetoric from the left and right.

So, while Reax is pretty correct in his statement it really doesn't go far enough. As Sting said "there are no political solutions".

So, until the country finally realizes we are bound headlong into a depression (worse than the great one), and starts making changes we will continue to be worse and worse off-- with the exception of the lucky 15-20% that can survive and possibly prosper.

So, while TPTB continue pumping out dollars and debt, and the rest of the world still holds on to the dollar we have a chance to make real change. After that, if you aren't prepared to take care of yourself, you will just have to settle for taking what scraps the government throws your way.

Have fun talking politics. Hannity, O'Reilly, Huffington, and Olberman can all kiss my ass--they all lie--or at least leave out a large chunk of the real story.

Yeah...

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Yeah...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Yeah....

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yeah...

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
PCG342 User I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts 08/28/10 06:59 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: I don't judge people by their political views

400+ posts
400+ posts
teehee

State Is Murder.
"Youtubie"
1000+ posts
"Youtubie"
1000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Oh good. The video poster is back. I had certainly missed him................................................................

Link Copied to Clipboard