Next Thread
Print Thread
Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
politifuck forum *probably* mentioned this.

i'm not gonna say more than that I personally find this woman ignorant and repugnant and wish she would stop winking at me. politics be damned; i dislike her as a human.

and here:
http://bltwy.msnbc.msn.com/politics/first-look-the-new-sarah-palin-comic-book-1665074.story

Huh. the "source" of this information completely failed to mention that this stupid comic book shit also covered Hilary. probably 'cause it's linked from msnbc. 9.9 'cause totally ignoring the Hilary shit means people can make derogatory comments about comics in relation to their most hated representative without admitting that the same exact stupid fuck thing is giving the once-over to the one they favor.

--with a cunt. they both purportedly have operational female genitals.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yeah, you nailed it.

Quote:
Imagine relocating Sarah Palin's brain into the body of Rosie O'Donnel. Do you honestly think that anyone would pay her any mind. Of course not! She is a sex object, not an astute thinker. Let us call a spade a spade. She should pose for Playboy and retire to Alaska so that she can kill defenseless mammals in peace. That, in truth, is her real station in life.

Quote:
This is about what she deserves - a comic book. She is a joke!

Quote:
That is where she belongs - in a comic strip.

Further, these two aren't the only politicos that they have made comics about. And, frankly, they have been pretty even handed in their coverage of right/left politicians. I don't know if the issues are fair in and of themselves as I don't see me plopping down 4 bucks for any of this shit, but they've made these about Hillary, Michelle, Caroline Kennedy, Palin, and Condi. Like her or not, I think it is terribly disingenuous for MSNBC to not even point out that she isn't the first female politico to be biographed in a Female Force comic. To be fair, they did provide a link to an older article which mentions the other comics, but it is from early this year and I don't see a lot of people actually reading it. Rather, they will just see the Lady Gaga cover and think that it fits their "Palin is a celebrity" mindset.

Sure, she may be the next pres or she may just be fap material for conservative polititards...either way, MSNBC could've presented this better.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
That comic book rendition of Palin looks very, very old and totally not wank-friendly.

The Hilary one is hot, though. fap fap fap fap fap.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
USchi is like a walk down memory lane. I remember the day McCain picked Palin and all the liberals nearly committed hari kari. It's nice to see some still can't get over it. Thank you Uschi.

Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
She's still on teevee and I still have flashbacks to the winking. She's a dumbass and I hate my "gender" being so strongly represented by someone I dislike. Like she's the best thing to hit women's lib.

I didnt go *looking* for this either, some random stranger posted a link and a macro about it on a forum I frequent (all_macros on livejournal.com). I was annoyed that they made an obnoxious comment about how shitty comics are, how they're just for pre-schoolers or something (and then connecting that to the supposed brain-development of Palin's fans/voters/supporters). So, ignoring their glaring ignorance and base, unfounded accusations, I checked out the link. And figured it might be an interesting thing to post here. In fact, my exact thought response was "huh, i wonder if the guys [at rob's] have seen this yet" and LO! I started a post.

Then, in an attempt to get a .jpg through google, I discovered the complete smear of information msnbc used to color this bad because it's a COMIC. Which is beyond absurd and insulting (in a way that I completely disregard, as I hold the importance of stranger's opinions of me as less than worthwhile, much like most of the posters here). I mentioned it so this *wouldn't* have to focus on politics and could instead have the opportunity to become a discussion of comics and are they really still regarded so poorly in social media to this day, really? 'Cause I thought some of public opinion had changed in recent years.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
That comic book rendition of Palin looks very, very old and totally not wank-friendly.

The Hilary one is hot, though. fap fap fap fap fap.

Personally, I dislike Hilary too. I dunno, something about political women is a real turn-off for me.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy

Further, these two aren't the only politicos that they have made comics about.

Which I seriously don't get. Is there a market for this shit? I am surprised.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
That company prints comics about people like Stephanie Meyer, Justin Bieber, and David Beckham. They are shit.

http://www.google.com/images?q=bluewater...iw=1280&bih=675

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
She's still on teevee and I still have flashbacks to the winking. She's a dumbass and I hate my "gender" being so strongly represented by someone I dislike. Like she's the best thing to hit women's lib.

Then it's a self esteem issue on you're part. There are many many women politicians. To think someone represents you're gender is ridiculous and shows you feel that someone else represents you by their gender. Obama believes there are 57 states in this country, I don't go around crying I think the world will think men are stupid because of that moron.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I see obama as a muslim, not a man.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Uschi Offline OP
faggot
15000+ posts
OP Offline
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
That company prints comics about people like Stephanie Meyer, Justin Bieber, and David Beckham. They are shit.

http://www.google.com/images?q=bluewater...iw=1280&bih=675

oh man! they did Logan's Run too.

hell, running through that list just reinforces what a stupid fucking idea it was to make this a news story.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
as a comic fan i hate that my "hobby" is represented them.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Uschi love User faggot
15000+ posts 58 minutes 0 seconds ago Viewing list of forums

\:\(

Link Copied to Clipboard