Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
WTF? Are you shitting me ? Like people needed any more reason to be leery of Obama.... I mean every Christian with a slight knowledge of biblical prophecy would see a correlation...couldn't he have thrown out 6 or 8 years....jeeezzz.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=229389

Have you heard the latest great foreign-policy idea from Barack Obama?

He wants Israel to lease lands in historic Judea and Samaria from the Palestinian Authority.

This would presumably be a reward to the Arabs for waging nearly continuous acts of war and terrorism on the Jews for 62 years.

But what is even more shocking to me as a Christian American of Arabic heritage is that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu approves of the idea in principle.

It's a suicide pact for the Israelis – who continue to believe they can negotiate with an implacable foe hell-bent on their total annihilation.

The proposal is for a seven-year lease of the lands in question. Netanyahu's only objection is that the term of the deal is not long enough.

Do you believe in miracles? Learn how Israel has persevered despite its many enemies, in the DVD chronicle: "Against All Odds: Israel Survives"

"Seven years is not enough – an arrangement like this needs to last for dozens of years," Netanyahu reportedly said behind closed doors to Israeli army radio. Another senior minister was quoted anonymously as saying "anything less than a 99-year lease is not worth talking about."

But the Israeli leaders are missing the point – as usual.

Any agreement to lease the land bestows ownership of the land by their enemies. It thoroughly undermines the legitimate Jewish claim to land bestowed to the heirs of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

If Israel agrees that the land legitimately belongs to the Palestinians, how will it morally and legally defend the rest of its land?

The concession would represent an implicit admission that so-called Palestinians have a legitimate right of ownership to all lands under the control of Israel – including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, which are contested by the same people.

(Column continues below)

Last edited by Pig Iran; 2010-11-19 4:05 AM.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
NEWSWEEK might as well be published by the White House Press Secretary's office, it's such a partisan magazine.

The "is the Presidency too big for one person to handle?" is an argument the liberal media raised when Jimmy Carter's presidency was failing too.

But, y'know, when it's a Republican who appears to be failing, it's always the man's fault. With a Democrat, it's just too big for even an oh-so-brilliant guy like Obama to manage.

Obama should just stand aside in 2012 and let someone capable take the job.
If not sooner.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Relevant to the 7-year agreement of peace by the Antichrist, it's prophesied to occur after the Antichrist consolidates power in one nation in the former Roman Empire (i.e., Europe) and in a time of crisis gains power over 10 nations (Rev 13: 1), and signs a peace treaty with Israel assuring peace for 7 years.
For half of that time (3 and 1/2 years) there is peace and prosperity, and in the latter 3 and 1/2 years there is complete tyranny, chaos and destruction (i.e., the tribulation period).

I don't think Obama fits that criteria, but it's still creepy. And I agree with you, it's impossible that Obama and members of his administration didn't see the similarities to prophecy, and yet advanced this policy in all its creepiness anyway.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wondy, you know you are more partisan than anything you've ever made fun of. Just attack them for being liberal, it makes you less of a hypocrite.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
...it's impossible that Obama and members of his administration didn't see the similarities to prophecy...

What makes you think a closet Muslim and a bunch of progressives who generally tend to shit on religion know that much about the bible?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
...it's impossible that Obama and members of his administration didn't see the similarities to prophecy...

What makes you think a closet Muslim and a bunch of progressives who generally tend to shit on religion know that much about the bible?

Well, Obama does claim to be a Christian, and did sit in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's gospel of hate and blaming america church for 20 years...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Well, Obama does claim to be a Christian, and did sit in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's gospel of hate and blaming america church for 20 years...

...but doesn't remember actually listening to anything, remember? ;\)

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts

...but doesn't remember actually listening to anything, remember? ;\)

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha.... \:lol\:

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts

I don't think Obama fits that criteria, but it's still creepy. And I agree with you, it's impossible that Obama and members of his administration didn't see the similarities to prophecy, and yet advanced this policy in all its creepiness anyway.

I also agree with this...it's just creepy.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Still another coincidence I'm sure, Obama's limo is code named "The Beast:

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/obamas-beast-limo-creates-stir-at-nato-green-summit/19727153

Link Copied to Clipboard