Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
OP Offline
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
NUTS ! I mean seriously she was the last one to see her daughter alive, was convicted of lying about it, duct tape found on the body matches exactly to that found on Caylee's body, FBI experts testified that chloroform and hair found in Casey's car matched those found at Calee's final resting place. What more could the jurors possibly need to convict? She had the motive (wanted to party/stop her mom from adopting her granddaughter), the means, and the opportunity!

I think O'Rielly said it best when he stated, "Dumb, beyond a reasonable doubt.I do know that there was so much evidence in the case, so many bizarre things done by Casey Anthony that to let her walk away from the death of her two-year-old is astounding. It is astounding. But in America today is the burden of proof too high? Have we become a nation that does not make judgments any more about behavior? Is there always an excuse for everything? Reasonable doubt was not raised by Ms. Anthony's lawyers. They ran around concocting a lot of bull they couldn't prove. They correctly challenged the state's evidence but again, expert witnesses, FBI people testified there was chloroform in Ms. Anthony's car, along with a hair that matched those at the death site."

What do ya'll think about the trial or O'Reilly's coments?

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PrincessElisa
NUTS ! I mean seriously she was the last one to see her daughter alive, was convicted of lying about it, duct tape found on the body matches exactly to that found on Caylee's body, FBI experts testified that chloroform and hair found in Casey's car matched those found at Calee's final resting place. What more could the jurors possibly need to convict? She had the motive (wanted to party/stop her mom from adopting her granddaughter), the means, and the opportunity!

I think O'Rielly said it best when he stated, "Dumb, beyond a reasonable doubt.I do know that there was so much evidence in the case, so many bizarre things done by Casey Anthony that to let her walk away from the death of her two-year-old is astounding. It is astounding. But in America today is the burden of proof too high? Have we become a nation that does not make judgments any more about behavior? Is there always an excuse for everything? Reasonable doubt was not raised by Ms. Anthony's lawyers. They ran around concocting a lot of bull they couldn't prove. They correctly challenged the state's evidence but again, expert witnesses, FBI people testified there was chloroform in Ms. Anthony's car, along with a hair that matched those at the death site."

What do ya'll think about the trial or O'Reilly's coments?

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1152789

HULLO!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
OP Offline
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Hey! I didn't see it befores! I will humor you and post in your thread because I like you Franta but seriously? I guess its time to get my eyes checked....

Link Copied to Clipboard