Print Thread
#1176001 2012-03-01 3:02 PM
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/andrew-breitbart-died-los-angeles-144221781.html

Who dies of natural causes at 43? This isn't the 1700's.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I'm predicting no less than three meltdowns in this thread.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Breitbart dead at 43 (Huffington Post)

It was a shock for someone who just emerged on the national stage barely 3 years ago to die so young.

I was also surprised that early on in his career he worked for the Huffington post.
Many liberal pundits, despite being in opposition to him politically, seemed to have a high opinion of him.

I also didn't know he had a wife and 4 children. It must be very difficult for them to lose their father at a such a young age.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
I'm contemplating conspiracy theories. A lot of people hated that dude.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Supposedly he recently said that he had videos of obama that would ruin his chances of getting reelected.

That would be impossible because obama could rape children while smoking crack and his fanboys would still obey him.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

That would be impossible because George Lucas could rape children while smoking crack and his fanboys would still obey him.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Soros took him out....

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm predicting no less than three meltdowns in this thread.

Originally Posted By: Pariah

One down, two to go.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
If that is what you want to believe.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
If that is what you want to believe.

I don't have a choice.

Conspiracy talk like that is one of the early meltdown signs.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
bye,Andrew.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
You know, JFK died from natural causes related to a bullet wound.

Just sayin...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
...Sherrod released a statement in response to Breitbart's death, Talking Points Memo reports: "The news of Mr. Breitbart's death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning," she said. "My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart's family as they cope through this very difficult time."

The liberal watchdog group Media Matters, which often clashed with Breitbart, responded respectfully, "Media Matters has a long history with Andrew Breitbart. We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family today."

cbsnews.com

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
According to a friend who talked to Reuters, he had a history of heart problems. Of course, conspiracy theories continue to build and citing an unnamed friend is only adding to the controversy. Sad that it happens, but unexpected deaths happen all the time. I had a friend drop dead at twenty despite being in good health. Autopsy and tests confirmed nothing but the fact that he was--indeed--dead. It is sad, like I said, but it happens all the time. My condolences to his family.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Quote:
...Sherrod released a statement in response to Breitbart's death, Talking Points Memo reports: "The news of Mr. Breitbart's death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning," she said. "My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart's family as they cope through this very difficult time."

The liberal watchdog group Media Matters, which often clashed with Breitbart, responded respectfully, "Media Matters has a long history with Andrew Breitbart. We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family today."

cbsnews.com

Uh...

I will grant you that most on the Left in the mainstream press had the decency to be gracious about his death (many quoted in the Huffington Post obituary link I gave above.)

But aside from Ariana Huffington and a few others, I suspect they just didn't want to be seen as the vicious assholes they truly are, as they displayed in their less restrained comments about the deaths of Tony Snow, Ronald Reagan and many other conservatives.

This lady at Townhall said it pretty well:

• http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2012/03/02/andrew_breitbart_war

His work will continue. Looking at Andrew’s twitter feed after his death, I am not surprised. The far left has taken it upon themselves once again to show who they really are, which is exactly what Andrew would have wanted and why his style was so genius. They laughed and snickered about us losing one of our greatest warriors and many of them even cheered. Somewhere in the world, George Soros smiled.

Unfortunately for them, Andrew is not gone and is still very much with us. He built an army that will carry on the work he started. He laid a solid foundation rooted in principle for the right to battle on moving forward. The disgusting, predictable, vile and pure evil behavior and reaction to Andrew's death from the leftists he fought every day, have only further awakened a movement.

The torches of truth, accountability and freedom will be carried forward by thousands of bloggers and activists he trained and inspired. His tragic death is a battle cry. We are inspired, we are encouraged and we will not be defeated.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Let's give Media Matters credit where it's due. They could have been jerks like the guy at Rolling Stone and they weren't.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Let's give Media Matters credit where it's due. They could have been jerks like the guy at Rolling Stone and they weren't.

Yeah. As I recall MediaMatters more gently said goodbye to Breitbart as a "spirited foe."

And I guess we should count our blessings that they were for the most part more polite than at the death of Tony Snow a few years back. I mean, these liberals, even in well known liberals we have them joking about A-rod raping Palin's daughter (Letterman), wishing Rush Limbaugh would get colon cancer (Wanda Sykes), and just in general on pretty much a daily basis wishing/threatening violence or death on conservatives who disagree with them.

So I guess, for once, liberals did make a relatively remarkable show of good behavior on this one. But the same remarks as this Rolling Stone blogger would get any conservative fired. The continuing double-standard.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I thought Media Matters couldn't be nicer without being insincere. Sherrod was very gracious considering what Breitbart did to her. As for those that were giving Breitbart a less nicer obit, he was an asshole who manipulated video with great effect that benefitted the conservative cause. Organizations that help the poor, not so much. From what I've read about him, he very much took something as a liberal calling him an asshole as a good thing so I figure I'm giving him what he would have wanted by the way.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Breitbart...was an asshole...

It's a sad day when you can't even rise to the same level of decency as media matters.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Yep, he was a big asshole.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Matt Taibbi updated his article.
 Quote:
UPDATE: Well done, Breitbart fans, well done! In less than 24 hours you’ve hacked into my Wiki page, published my telephone number on Twitter, called the Rolling Stone offices pretending to be outraged “advertisers” (anonymous ones, who hung up before we could figure out which “ads” to pull), and then spent all night calling and texting my phone with various threats and insults, many of them directed at my family. “Better grow eyes in the back of your head,” was one; “I’m going to take a shit on your mother’s grave,” was another; a third called my wife a “piece of shit like you,” and many others called me a “pile of human excrement.”

Those last ones to me were the most interesting because that quote is lifted directly from Breitbart’s own obit of Ted Kennedy, which like me Breitbart ran just hours after his subject died. So that means the writers of these letters knew that what I did was exactly the same as what Breitbart had done, and yet they still found a way to be unironically outraged on Breitbart’s behalf. I thought: “These people don’t even get their own jokes.”

The really crazy thing is that I was sort of trying to be nice to Breitbart – the obit was at least half an homage. Not that I liked the guy, but he did have a few attractive qualities, one of which being the fact that he got a kick out of the nasty things people said about him. He even once had a plan to set up a website encouraging anti-Breitbart abuse, and was going to let it ride for a while, even spending six figures to hire an Obama p.r. flack to make anti-Breitbart posters, until finally revealing that he'd sponsored the whole thing. Would a person like that really expect someone like me to send flowers when he croaked? No way: he’d be insulted if I didn’t give him one last kick in the balls on the way out the door.

But I guess no homage is complete without a celebration of the whole man, and the whole man in this case was not just a guy who once said, “It’s all about a good laugh,” but also someone who liked to publish peoples’ personal information on the internet, hack into private web sites, tell lies in an attempt to get his enemies fired, and incite readers to threats against his targets and their families, including death threats. I left all of that stuff out of my obit, but now, thanks to you readers, that’s all in there as well, leaving, for posterity, a much more complete picture of the man.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blo...1#ixzz1o9oIHqbp

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Matt Taibbi updated his article.
 Quote:
UPDATE: Well done, Breitbart fans, well done! In less than 24 hours you’ve hacked into my Wiki page, published my telephone number on Twitter, called the Rolling Stone offices pretending to be outraged “advertisers” (anonymous ones, who hung up before we could figure out which “ads” to pull), and then spent all night calling and texting my phone with various threats and insults, many of them directed at my family. “Better grow eyes in the back of your head,” was one; “I’m going to take a shit on your mother’s grave,” was another; a third called my wife a “piece of shit like you,” and many others called me a “pile of human excrement.”

Those last ones to me were the most interesting because that quote is lifted directly from Breitbart’s own obit of Ted Kennedy, which like me Breitbart ran just hours after his subject died. So that means the writers of these letters knew that what I did was exactly the same as what Breitbart had done, and yet they still found a way to be unironically outraged on Breitbart’s behalf. I thought: “These people don’t even get their own jokes.”

The really crazy thing is that I was sort of trying to be nice to Breitbart – the obit was at least half an homage. Not that I liked the guy, but he did have a few attractive qualities, one of which being the fact that he got a kick out of the nasty things people said about him. He even once had a plan to set up a website encouraging anti-Breitbart abuse, and was going to let it ride for a while, even spending six figures to hire an Obama p.r. flack to make anti-Breitbart posters, until finally revealing that he'd sponsored the whole thing. Would a person like that really expect someone like me to send flowers when he croaked? No way: he’d be insulted if I didn’t give him one last kick in the balls on the way out the door.

But I guess no homage is complete without a celebration of the whole man, and the whole man in this case was not just a guy who once said, “It’s all about a good laugh,” but also someone who liked to publish peoples’ personal information on the internet, hack into private web sites, tell lies in an attempt to get his enemies fired, and incite readers to threats against his targets and their families, including death threats. I left all of that stuff out of my obit, but now, thanks to you readers, that’s all in there as well, leaving, for posterity, a much more complete picture of the man.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blo...1#ixzz1o9oIHqbp

The ParGMan hasn't been taking this very well...

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I hope that didn't stop rolling stone from publishing their hard hitting article about justin bieber turing 18.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

On the conspiracy theory front:

I take a lot of abuse for listening to Glenn Beck, but I find Alex Jones very hard to listen to. Beck back up what he says with quoted sources. Alex Jones just wildly alleges things, with supposed evidence that he never presents.
Entertaining to watch, though, at least on this one occasion.

Alex Jones says that Breitbart's C-PAC speech, promising to vett Obama with new evidence that would destroy his chances of re-election, is what got him killed:

But Jones also said that 9-11 was an inside job, so...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Soros took him out....

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Breitbart died of a heart attack, apparently witnessed by a lady who saw him collapse on the street and immediately called an ambulance.

An autopsy was done.

If a conspiracy of murder is to be believed, some actual evidence of this needs to presented, not just wild speculation.
Even for an Obama-hating Beck listener like me.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Hannity presented Breitbart's planned expose last night on his show.

I didn't see it, but thanks to Youtube, I was able to see it after the fact, and link it here for you:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
\:lol\: Breitbart od'ed on coke. My god, did anyone see that last video he was in, screaming incoherently at the Occupy Movement? He was cranked out of his mind. Just another angry cokehead racist. The world is better without his hate...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Apparently it's not just Alex Jones who clings to a conspiracy theory of how Andrew Breitbart died:

Louise Mensch claims she has evidence that the founder of Breitbart was murdered by Russian agents

Quote:
by Jon Stone, 12 March 2017

Former Conservative MP Louise Mensch has claimed that she has evidence that the founder of the Breitbart news website was murdered by Russian agents.

Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure in 2012, but his passing has been subject to a number of apparently baseless conspiracy theories – including that Vladimir Putin had him killed.

When it was put to Ms Mensch on the BBC’s Sunday Politics programme that she had previously entertained such theories in social media posts, she said she “believed” them.

Pressed on whether she had any evidence for the belief, she said: “I do. Indeed, I’ve made no assertion, I said what I believe, there is a difference. I said I believe it, I didn’t say that I reported it. If I say so then that’s my belief.”
Ms Mensch however later went on to downplay the role of evidence in her belief. When it was put to her that journalists should have evidence before holding beliefs, she said: “Really? Do you have a faith?”

The former politician turned journalist was the MP for Corby from 2010 to 2012; she stood down before her term was up.
Since leaving the House of Commons Ms Mensch has increasingly focused on US politics; she currently resides in New York.

Andrew Breitbart, a right-wing American publisher, founded the Breitbart news website in 2007 but passed away after five years. The outlet quickly gained a reputation for having published misleading or false stories and for dogmatically pushing a far-right agenda.
The far-right website came to global prominence during the 2016 US presidential election for its support for Donald Trump under the executive chairship of Steve Bannon.

Mr Bannon has since been appointed as Mr Trump's top advisor and chief strategist.

From across the pond, this lady says Breitbart was killed so that Steve Bannon could take his place in the Trump White House (which was a short gig) with the aid of Russian assassins, so Trump could sell out America and collude with the Russians.
But as was made clear in the video, of a Brit anchor grilling her about her lack of the slightest supporting evidence, she has absolutely nothing to back it up.

But a creative attempt to cross-pollenate the Breitbart murder conspiracy with the "Trump-Russia collusion narrative". Instead of challenging her, Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon, or anyone else at CNN or MSNBC, would have hung on her every word unchallenged.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And another 2016 canard linking Breitbart's death to Podesta e-mails and Pizzagate...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/28/andrew-breitbart-tweet-before-death-adds-fuel-to-o/

Link Copied to Clipboard