Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
....I can pretend to Ignore Prometheus, but at the same time, I can read everything he says and respond to every thread he makes! Oh!! And I can take shots at his wife (by name) from behind the safety of my keyboard and anonymity. I'm a complete pussy like Rex!

-Signed,

G-Man a.k.a. Brian Jonopolous a.k.a. G-Pussy, the Coward of Rob's Board

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Careful, he's really going to G-ignore you now!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I wonder if he's G-Ignoring me right now? Sitting in his basement, plotting out how he'll suggest he's a lawyer while passive-aggressively making up facts in "quotes" with a random link to a progressive Rightwing Extremist blog? All the while trying to figure out how he'll work in a mention of my wife again in hopes that he can slap from behind his keyboard. What a pussy.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Why do you give a shit if G ignores you? Why does it bother you?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Are you kidding? Pro's got me on the ropes. Nothing says "winning" like making direct appeals to a message board owner, asking him to force people to read your posts!

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts

I think it bothers him that all of his repostings aren't being acknowledged whereas all of his more even-handed posts can still be viewed, essentially defeating the purpose of reposting the same gibberish over and over again.

Your posts can still be seen in quotes even if you're on ignore, so all of Pro's spam gets tossed out while his serious attempts at conversation (which he later tries to claim is troll-bait) are filtered through by me--or anyone else that deigns not to utilize the "ignore" function--when we quote him. It effectively negates all of his attempts to make other people curious enough to turn off "ignore."

That probably pisses him off to no end.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-Pussy
I'M IGNORING YOU!!!!!!!!!

\:lol\: Pathetic old man.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1182858#Post1182858

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Here's the post that broke G-Pussy. This is where he started and spamming the forum in hopes no one would notice this. He made up the quote out of thin air, and then attributed it to some random NPR article. Straight-up liar. What a pussy.

Originally Posted By: the G-man
NPR: May Jobs Report Is Much Worse Than Expected.

The current 8.2% unemployment rate is 2.5 percentage points above where Obama predicted it would be right now if Congress passed his trillion-dollar stimulus plan.

We continue to be stuck in the longest period of 8% unemployment or higher since the Great Depression, 40 consecutive months.[/list]

BTW, I just read that NPR article. NOWHERE in that article does it say what you "quoted" in that post.

You are a fucking liar. Fact.

This is why I think he's lying about being an old man. No one his age would go to this much trouble to "Ignore"/Attack on an online message board. It also proves Gake's not "Ignoring" anyone. He is in fact reading every single word. Did you see how he freaked out and spammed the Poli Forum because I proved he was outright lying by linking to one thing, but posting his own opinion and beliefs as if they came from the article itself? It makes you wonder how many times he's pulled that shit in the past. Even Wondy, with all his crazy extremist, doesn't just outright lie to "win".

It's also another reason I think it's safe to guess that G-Pussy = Pariah = Rex. Those three share the same unethical obsessions. You could throw Jake in there as well. But, he's never really shown that he would be capable of pulling off any type of "deep" conversation or debate. I mean, even Pariah can do that. So, I'm not sure. It might be as simple as Pariah = G-Pussy, and Rex = Jake. That would make more sense in the scheme of things. Pariah's shown he openly lies about his personal life and "Cartel" adventures. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to pretend to be G-Pussy. They also share the same bloodlust for the "subhuman" (as G called them) non-whites...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Roger.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

I think it bothers him that all of his repostings aren't being acknowledged whereas all of his more even-handed posts can still be viewed, essentially defeating the purpose of reposting the same gibberish over and over again.

Your posts can still be seen in quotes even if you're on ignore, so all of Pro's spam gets tossed out while his serious attempts at conversation (which he later tries to claim is troll-bait) are filtered through by me--or anyone else that deigns not to utilize the "ignore" function--when we quote him. It effectively negates all of his attempts to make other people curious enough to turn off "ignore."

That probably pisses him off to no end.

Yes, Pro is an insatiable attention whore who desperately needs an audience. He needs the validation of others in a deeply pathological way.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1182858#Post1182858

Here's the post that broke G-Pussy. This is where he started and spamming the forum in hopes no one would notice this. He made up the quote out of thin air, and then attributed it to some random NPR article. Straight-up liar. What a pussy.

NPR: May Jobs Report Is Much Worse Than Expected.

The current 8.2% unemployment rate is 2.5 percentage points above where Obama predicted it would be right now if Congress passed his trillion-dollar stimulus plan.

We continue to be stuck in the longest period of 8% unemployment or higher since the Great Depression, 40 consecutive months.[/list]

BTW, I just read that NPR article. NOWHERE in that article does it say what you "quoted" in that post.

You are a fucking liar. Fact.

This is why I think he's lying about being an old man. No one his age would go to this much trouble to "Ignore"/Attack on an online message board. It also proves Gake's not "Ignoring" anyone. He is in fact reading every single word. Did you see how he freaked out and spammed the Poli Forum because I proved he was outright lying by linking to one thing, but posting his own opinion and beliefs as if they came from the article itself? It makes you wonder how many times he's pulled that shit in the past. Even Wondy, with all his crazy extremist, doesn't just outright lie to "win".

It's also another reason I think it's safe to guess that G-Pussy = Pariah = Rex. Those three share the same unethical obsessions. You could throw Jake in there as well. But, he's never really shown that he would be capable of pulling off any type of "deep" conversation or debate. I mean, even Pariah can do that. So, I'm not sure. It might be as simple as Pariah = G-Pussy, and Rex = Jake. That would make more sense in the scheme of things. Pariah's shown he openly lies about his personal life and "Cartel" adventures. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to pretend to be G-Pussy. They also share the same bloodlust for the "subhuman" (as G called them) non-whites...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Pussy
I NEVER POST ANYWHERE EXCEPT FOR THE REPUBLICAN FORUM AND WHEN PRO MAKES A THREAD!! HE MAKES ME FEEL DUMB!!

Poor Traitor David. So butthurt from getting proven wrong over and over and over again that, a hair away from making death threats, he feverishly ramps up any thread he can find that has any of his SuperRightwing Extremist pals trying to come at me. What a coward! Keep running, Dave! Don't worry man. Pariah or G-Pussy will make a post to "back you up", and then you can all pretend I don't own each and every one of you. Together. \:\)

Awwww. Isn't that sweet? I'm so happy for you. \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

The day wouldn't be complete without the Florida trailer trash throwing a hissy because we're not all white Republicans. Poor redneck.

Fact.

Headliner
200+ posts
Headliner
200+ posts
Here's an ignore function. Spend all day posting on the internet. Pollocks!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Okay Jake...

Headliner
200+ posts
Headliner
200+ posts
Jake? Break, your woman's orgasms are fake.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Okay Jake...

Link Copied to Clipboard