Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wrote this on Twitter today. It rings quite true...

Quote:
The most self-hating political group on the planet are female Republicans. It's like blacks voting to enforce slavery. How ignorant are you?

Quote:
Most of the time you find that female Republicans are either (a) sorority chicks that have never worked & married money...

Quote:
(b) uneducated trailer trash, or (c) a sexually-abused female who has a hate-grudge on her shoulder (SEE: Ann Coulter)

Spot-on, me. Female Republicans are scary in so many ways. And you wouldn't believe how many freaks like them you find out there.

It's pathetic to watch anyone that uninformed throw their belief system and vote away. It's sad to watch Republican pundits sacrifice the happiness of their lives simply to try and fill the void of insecurity they have in their soul. The quest to quench that thirst for violence and hate, they turn to any group that hates as much as they do. Females that breathe the word "nigger" under their breath everytime they see the President of the United States, that's the type of woman I'm talking about. I assume many of them have been raped, sexually-abused, or outright rejected by the black culture. So, they ran into the arms of the redneck class. Getting punched in the eye helps them feel like they matter to someone, so why not stay with Billy-Ray-Bob-John? At least he's "white", right?

Realize there aren't any women posting on the boards (except Uschi pretending to be Jake). But, it struck me at how vile and repulsive women like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin actually are. They simply hate in hopes of being the one banged by their gang. That way, they get to move up rank in their motorcycle club of political corruption. Sad.

Thoughts?

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Thoughts?

I think you are trolling, and have no intention of a discussion.

I think in general all career politicians are a creepy bunch.

Most are drunk on the smallest amount of power. They care much more with staying in office than actually accomplishing something good.

I agree with alot of what George Carlin said; that no matter who is in power at the time it's always business as usual.

I don't think the women are any better or worse than their male counterparts either.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Man, woman, democrat, or republican it's a system that just seems to serve itself. It was bought and paid for long ago.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Wrote this on Twitter today. It rings quite true...

Quote:
The most self-hating political group on the planet are female Republicans. It's like blacks voting to enforce slavery. How ignorant are you?

Quote:
Most of the time you find that female Republicans are either (a) sorority chicks that have never worked & married money...

Quote:
(b) uneducated trailer trash, or (c) a sexually-abused female who has a hate-grudge on her shoulder (SEE: Ann Coulter)

Spot-on, me. Female Republicans are scary in so many ways. And you wouldn't believe how many freaks like them you find out there.

It's pathetic to watch anyone that uninformed throw their belief system and vote away. It's sad to watch Republican pundits sacrifice the happiness of their lives simply to try and fill the void of insecurity they have in their soul. The quest to quench that thirst for violence and hate, they turn to any group that hates as much as they do. Females that breathe the word "nigger" under their breath everytime they see the President of the United States, that's the type of woman I'm talking about. I assume many of them have been raped, sexually-abused, or outright rejected by the black culture. So, they ran into the arms of the redneck class. Getting punched in the eye helps them feel like they matter to someone, so why not stay with Billy-Ray-Bob-John? At least he's "white", right?

Realize there aren't any women posting on the boards (except Uschi pretending to be Jake). But, it struck me at how vile and repulsive women like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin actually are. They simply hate in hopes of being the one banged by their gang. That way, they get to move up rank in their motorcycle club of political corruption. Sad.

Thoughts?

I'm glad G-man's wife is a Democrat. This way, she only detests the dumbass that she married.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
I'm glad G-man's wife is a Democrat. This way, she only detests the dumbass that she married.

Detest? That's some rather strong language--especially for someone you don't know.

Does that mean you're a self-loather...or rather self-"detester" since you used to support Republicans?

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Politics tend to define people in very harsh and critical ways, and unfortunately people can't separate politics from the person. If people with diverse political agendas can find a way around the bias than that's awesome.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Detest? That's some rather strong language--especially for someone you don't know.

Does that mean you're a self-loather...or rather self-"detester" since you used to support Republicans?

G-man's wife detests him, since he hates her for being a liberal. We've been through this many times before.

Imagine being married to a woman (I know you never touched a woman since you are waiting for the perfect transsexual "gal" who your child-molesting gay priest will approve of, but just pretend) and she/he knew she/he wasn't first in your heart, G. Gordon Liddy was...how do you think he/she would feel about you, John?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
G-man's wife detests him, since he hates her for being a liberal.

You must have majored in logic!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
No, I dropped out because I couldn't decide upon a major after years of trying. I then joined the cub scouts, after a rewarding career pushing shopping carts.

Link Copied to Clipboard