Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/madonna-strips-malala-yousafzai_n_1967872.html

Quote:

Madonna dedicated a striptease to a 14-year-old activist who was shot in the head by the Taliban.

Madonna has made ample use of her back during her ongoing MDNA Tour, having adorned herself with both "OBAMA" and "PUSSY RIOT" during separate shows. The body art is revealed through a striptease that comes during every stop of the tour.

At a concert in Los Angeles last week, Madonna paused to reflect on a "serious" moment. "This made me cry," Madonna said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "The 14-year-old schoolgirl who wrote a blog about going to school. The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you realize how sick that is?"

When it was time for the nightly striptease, Madonna revealed a new "tattoo": "MALALA."

Malala Yousafzai is a 14-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head by Taliban gunmen. The young activist, known for campaigning for girls' rights to education, was transferred to the U.K. for treatment. She remains in a coma.

The New York Daily News cites critics who panned Madonna's move as a "naked publicity stunt."

Former U.K. Prime Minister Gordon Brown has blogged extensively about Yousafzai on The Huffington Post, arguing that the attack on the young woman should serve as a global wake-up call to "the gap between the promise of opportunity for all and the reality of millions of boys and girls shut out from even the most basic of primary schooling."

Brown is the U.N. Special Envoy for Global Education. His office is asking individuals to sign the I Am Malala pledge.

The Taliban has vowed to kill Yousafzai if she survives the initial attack. More than 50 Islamic scholars have condemned the Taliban's actions.

Madonna's concert was attended by Jessica Alba, Heidi Klum, Neil Patrick Harris and other celebrities. For more, head over to The Hollywood Reporter.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
the religion of peace!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Madonna dedicated a striptease to a 14-year-old activist who was shot in the head by the Taliban.

Hasn't this poor child suffered enough?

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Madonna is so diseased and disgusting! She may have been the hotness in 1984 but 30 years later she looks like a heroin addict with a pinch of AIDS thrown in for flavor.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:

Hasn't this poor child suffered enough?

Well said.

Madonna is a bag of dicks.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You are what you eat.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
then madonna should be a truck of dicks.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
\:lol\:

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
You are what you eat.

\:lol\:

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
then madonna should be a truck of dicks.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!

Link Copied to Clipboard