Next Thread
Print Thread
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
This guy!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Wait. Something about that didn't quite work.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Di you fight a tornado,doc? Make a final stand to save your trailer court?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I channeled the spirit of Rudy Ray Moore and kicked that tornado's ass while speaking in rhyme.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Seriously, though, while all I've had is a power outage, just six blocks from here is all fucked up.

not the wordiest of the wordy
200+ posts
not the wordiest of the wordy
200+ posts
groovy

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Turns out that the damn thing tore through neighborhoods just four blocks north of where I am. Fucked up the next town over pretty bad too. So far the word is only 10 injuries with no deaths.

Police dash cams vids.

An apartment complex close to USM.

Jackholes at an AT&T store on the far west side of town.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Just north of my neighborhood.

The church just six blocks northwest of me across from the university.

USM campus and strip mall across the highway.

The Red Cross center was destroyed.

Damage from further west.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
What happened!?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Mardi Gras parade got way to out of control.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Wow!

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Damn. Glad you weren't affected too much. Hopefully everything gets straightened out pretty quickly.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
That's crazy.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

I must admit that despite all the destruction it represents I still find this picture fucking hilarious.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Hey, Weather Channel. How about not naming every weather pattern and concentrate on learning the names of the cities you're reporting in?

Jackasses.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Glad you are well, Doc.

The Weather Channel is pissing a lot of people off with the naming shit. The naming of such storms isn't even recognized by the rest of the meteorological community.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
But on top of that, they've called my town Hattiesburg, AL and Johannesburg, MS. Learn some geography, you cunts!

Link Copied to Clipboard