Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/new-jersey-bans-eating-while-driving

Quote:

Much to the dismay of people who love KFC's new Go Cup containers, which fit into car cup holders, the New Jersey State Assembly has voted 12-0 to approve a bill that would make it illegal to eat while driving. According to Foodbeast, the law would in fact prohibit "any activity unrelated to the actual operation of a motor vehicle in a manner that interferes with the safe operation of the vehicle on a public road or highway." We can probably all agree that a lot of things people do while driving, like eating or putting on makeup, can be distracting, but some residents are concerned about the general language of the bill and whether it will apply to things like changing the radio station or taking a sip of water. The bill still has to go through the State Senate before the law becomes official.

Good luck getting Governor Christie to sign off on that.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
What's he care? The fat fuck's got a driver... \:lol\:

Link Copied to Clipboard