PCG342 Offline OP
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
OP Offline
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
DC Businessman's house raided over "unregistered ammunition."

The trial began January 20.

I think it's asinine that so many taxpayer dollars are being used to prosecute a man over a shotgun shell that misfired - to break it down for all the non-gun people, the primer was struck by the firing pin, but it either did not ignite the gunpowder, or a defect within the powder itself prevented sufficient ignition. The shell would require hundreds of dollars' worth of tools or else an inordinate amount of time and effort to disassemble, re-prime, recharge with powder, and reassemble properly.
Beyond that, DC is really charging people as criminals for having expended brass casings if they aren't registered gun owners? What the fuck?
The last item Witaschek was charged with "illegal possession" of was a box of sabots, basically a plastic sleeve designed to create a seal in the barrel of a blackpowder muzzleloader.
No fucking clue why they confiscated an antique revolver since their laws explicitly exempt them from the registration.
If the defendant's claims regarding the armed raid on his house bear any truth, this has gone way beyond being out of control. If the story of the raid is total bullshit, it's still absurd.

The story also mentions a reporter who pulled similar stunts on air, namely, being in possession of a high-capacity magazine and making a self-admitted "straw purchase" on television. But because that "promotes public safety," it's okay.

This is what tightening gun laws will get us? Well, sign me right the fuck up.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
On the local level, it's intolerant liberal politicians who ideologically obsess over gun rights as an issue, and basically want to abolish the 2nd Amendment.

On the national/federal level, the leadership and their jackbooted thug arm the DHS and other hijacked enforcement agencies have accumulated 1.6 billion rounds, and are either orchestrating an economic collapse, or expect one to occur beyond their control, and want to insure as few citizens as possible will be capable of armed resistance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwmD4c_NxI

And target any groups or leadership that offer potential organized resistance:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/23/fusion-centers-expand-criteria-identify-militia-members/

Link Copied to Clipboard