Far Cry 4: Racist announce?

Tl;dr version: People are claiming that FC4's (presumably now scrapped) box/reveal art is racist because a fairer skinned man is tormenting a darker-skinned man.

So. We know it's set in the Himalayas. We also know that apparently there's a dude in a pink suit featured in the game. We know that the natives also make an appearance (which is to say, it's a game made after 1996, there are bound to be NPC's).

What can we infer?
Well. It's "Far Cry." It's a series that in some way (Blood Dragon notwithstanding) puts the player in the shoes of someone who's out of their element; this means that anyone familiar with the franchise probably wouldn't assume the guy in a suit sitting atop a throne of sorts amid a massive arsenal is the protagonist.
They also wouldn't assume the poor bastard holding the pin-less grenade is the player character, either.

With that said, the populace that voiced their outrage at this seems to be grasping at straws, presumably further trying to demonize Ubisoft after the public outcry that stemmed from Watch_Dogs players choosing to target minorities in the game.

What the holy dumb fuck?

And just for irony's sake.... "Far Cry 4's art is racist..... and the antagonist is (potentially gay)."
So. Being well-groomed in a downtrodden nation makes you gay? Or does clothing color change your sexuality?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People