Print Thread
#1215624 2014-11-11 3:04 AM
URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
There am spoilers here so you am don't get your big girl panties in a bunch if this am ruin something for you.

Some fuker shot Bruce Banner in the head! Hulk am got real smart again and he am call himself Doc Green now. Hulk am out to cure all Gamma people. Betty am working with some little SHIELD people to am stop some Hulk future fuck up! Hulk am out to take away Betty's Hulk stuff!

We am start with Hulk at Doc Samson where am Hulk dug up Samson grave just to am make sure Samson am dead. Samson still am deader than shit.

Hulk am go back to hims hideout and am confront some babe about why did that bitch shot Banner in hims head. Bitch am say she am had to because SHIELD and Betty Ross am told her to.

Next we am have have Rick Jones at Betty's house where Rick am there to am eat lunch and am get some Betty puddy. Rick am told Betty Hulk am took away Rick's gamma stuff and he am showed Betty hims boob to am prove it.

Betty am get all red Hulk and bust up the place! Then Hulk am show up!

Betty and Hulk am fight until Betty am lose all her Gamma stuff and am turn back into Betty. It am turns out Rick am put some shit in Betty's lunch to take her gamma stuff.

Hulk am tell Betty that it ok that she am had Banner shot cause that am saved the world .

Hulk am go back to hims hideout to am get ready to am fight Red Hulk.

That am what happened in that funnie book.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG #1215629 2014-11-11 6:33 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:
Next we am have have Rick Jones at Betty's house where Rick am there to am eat lunch and am get some Betty puddy. Rick am told Betty Hulk am took away Rick's gamma stuff and he am showed Betty hims boob to am prove it.

\:lol\:

Things started getting interesting right there, and some wild twists after that.

Nice synopsis, Urg. I haven't enjoyed a HULK issue in a long time, that just might be worth checking out.

Link Copied to Clipboard