#1220601 2016-06-01 5:53 AM
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Remember this motherfucker?

Through shear pettiness, Iggy's best bro outs himself as the fakey, electioneering saboteur we all know him to be:

• Earlier this evening, Gary Johnson was elected to be the Libertarian Party presidential nominee, achieving a 50% tally in the second ballot and securing his second straight LP nomination. Austin Petersen and John McAfee put up good fights, but weren’t able to attain enough votes necessary to win the nomination, coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively.

McAfee neglected to endorse Gary Johnson, but Austin Petersen made it clear from the beginning of his campaign that he would endorse whichever candidate the LP elected. While Petersen and Gary often had testy moments with each other in the debates, Austin stood by his word by endorsing Johnson after he won the candidacy.

As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington’s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin’s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, “You have my sword, and you have my gun.”

Hours later, a number of delegates were reporting on social media that Johnson was seen tossing Austin’s pistol in the garbage. A husband and wife witnessed Johnson throwing out the pistol and retrieved it from the garbage. The pistol has since been returned to Austin Petersen and remains in his possession.

This story has been verified by numerous delegates at the convention, as well as a state coordinator for Austin Petersen. Entrepreneur and tech expert Israel Anderson was present in Austin’s hospitality suite when the gun was returned and can also confirm this story. The story has also been confirmed by libertarian talk show host Jason Stapleton.

Apparently, the people who saw him throw it out walked up to him later and asked him where it was. After a pause, he said, "I don't know."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!

What was that about votes being "sacred", Iggy?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Note to self: People getting rid of guns is clearly a triggering stimulus for Pariah.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
You leave Gary Johnson alone! He's a hero, and he's gonna save this race!

Dammit! He's gonna save it!!

Oh...

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I totally forgot I said all that. Chalk it up to the stylesheet errors I guess.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:
As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington’s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin’s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, “You have my sword, and you have my gun.”

Hours later, a number of delegates were reporting on social media that Johnson was seen tossing Austin’s pistol in the garbage. A husband and wife witnessed Johnson throwing out the pistol and retrieved it from the garbage. The pistol has since been returned to Austin Petersen and remains in his possession.

This story has been verified by numerous delegates at the convention, as well as a state coordinator for Austin Petersen. Entrepreneur and tech expert Israel Anderson was present in Austin’s hospitality suite when the gun was returned and can also confirm this story. The story has also been confirmed by libertarian talk show host Jason Stapleton.

Man, Gary Johnson, what an incredible jerk. Johnson's greatest rival gives him an endorsement after losing to Johnson, and in return Johnson gives this incredible manifestation of contempt and ingratitude for Austin Petersen's kind gesture, and throws away a flintlock of great personal value to Austin Petersen. And despite multiple witnesses, Johnson denies he did it!

Add to that, Gary Johnson has admitted he smokes marijuana, and gets high every day.

Oh yeah. This is the guy I want in control of the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Who the hell would vote for this guy?

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Who the hell would vote for this guy?

Iggy.........and Sammitch.

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Quote:

Man, Gary Johnson, what an incredible jerk. Johnson's greatest rival gives him an endorsement after losing to Johnson, and in return Johnson gives this incredible manifestation of contempt and ingratitude for Austin Petersen's kind gesture, and throws away a flintlock of great personal value to Austin Petersen. And despite multiple witnesses, Johnson denies he did it!

Add to that, Gary Johnson has admitted he smokes marijuana, and gets high every day.

Oh yeah. This is the guy I want in control of the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Who the hell would vote for this guy?

Only people who are every bit as crazy as he seems to be. \:lol\:

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Eh...don't really feel the need to defend Gary here. Would, however, like to point out that this is coming from the same peanut gallery that gushes over the wonderful work of an adulterous felon...

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1220603

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Iggy, I love the way you selectively hold certain public figures to a standard that you don't hold those you favor.

For that matter, the way you throw around words like "adultery", when you have such visible contempt for the Bible and God they are sourced from.

Just a bit hypocritical. Just a tad.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Iggy forgets that adultery and rape are okay if it's a republican.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
adulterous felon...

Iggy, the only -ahem- "libertarian" on earth making moral judgments about sex.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Assuming that anyone who ignored campaign finance laws isn't one of the people who endorsed it, then that person's okay in my book. It strikes me as one of those "legalize it" issues that libertarians would be campaigning for......well, assuming you're not an exceptionally rare species of Iggy-tarian of course.

....but, hey, I got Iggy to admit that his boy, Gary "Douche" Johnson, is indefensible. So I call that a win.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Actually, G, it is the matter of the marriage contract and one's promise not to park his dick in anywhere other than his wife's garage. Sorry standing up for contracts is so terribly un-libertarian. You want hypocrisy then actually look into the family values bullshit that Dinesh likes to talk about but doesn't actually like to live. Which, I guess, is why he is such good friends with the Cruz family and other sanctimonious assholes. But, credit for trying, G-Spin!

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Actually, G, it is the matter of the marriage contract and one's promise not to park his dick in anywhere other than his wife's garage. Sorry standing up for contracts is so terribly un-libertarian. You want hypocrisy then actually look into the family values bullshit that Dinesh likes to talk about but doesn't actually like to live. Which, I guess, is why he is such good friends with the Cruz family and other sanctimonious assholes. But, credit for trying, G-Spin!

And you don't find this mentality to be analogous to the violation of written law (see also: contract) with regards to classic libertarian behavior like, say, illegal use of narcotics?

I'm not gonna defend D'Souza for cheating on his wife (if he did so), but let's not pretend that any hypocrisy alleged by you isn't being exhibited by you.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Actually, I have been "clean" for years now. That last time I may have partaken in the use of a "heavy drug" was years ago. I still advocate for all illegal drugs to be--at the very least--decriminalized but; I no longer partake, accept that it is the users responsibility that they ended up in jail for violating the law (even though I disagree with said law), and applaud efforts on any level to de-emphasize the drug war when allocating resources to law enforcement.

As for d'Souza, he was a married man caught with another man's wife whom he referred to as his fiance. Plenty of room for lots of adultering in that. He says divorce is one of the reasons for the destruction of this country. He got divorced. He is--by his own logic--destroying this country. ::

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm not talking about you personally. I'm talking about libertarians--your associates--in general who tell the government to leave drug abusers alone irrespective of the law under which they choose to live.

Link Copied to Clipboard