Print Thread
#1232488 2020-08-22 3:26 PM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Hello, my name is Prometheus.

Twenty-years ago, I posted here rather frequently. At 27, I was a kid who liked to write superhero fanfic and believed that MTV's "Rock the Vote" worked, that Dubya had stolen the election, and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Ten years ago, I posted here infrequently. At 37, I was a manchild dealing with a childless marriage that I hated, the dissolution of my love for mainstream comic books, and was a raging Liberal Democrat that believed "Occupy Wall Street" was a legitimate middle-class revolt against "Corporate Powers".

It's 2020, and I don't post here, or anywhere. At 47, I'm remarried, happy, and more content than I ever thought I would be, raising three daughters. And I look at the state of this world, and certainly after 2016, the insane, perverted, petty, intolerant hypocrisy that has spun from the once-Left and their claims of "Progressive-ness". Their incessant Trump Derangement Syndrome, ranting and raving that...a billionaire darling they once fawned over...is suddenly somewhere comparable to a dictator that caused the death of millions of Jews. The sheer absurdity of not just where these nutjobs dragged the Left, but the mindless sheep that followed them off the cliff of SJW racial segregation and the elite pedophilia, all protected by their powerhold on the media. Trump ain't no peach. But he's not a Communist like Biden and the entire Democratic Party. Best economy I've seen in my adult lifetime, strong stance on international relations and national security. They have tried repeatedly to find something wrong with him and have only proven Biden and his family's own corruption.

I would like to say, openly and freely, old boys: I was wrong.

The Liberal philosophy is perfectly comparable to the worst Communist regime. And I'm embarrassed that I once saw it as anything moral or even close to basic human civility...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Welcome back pro. I really enjoyed your thoughtful posts way back when. Would you agree it would take a really pathetic loser to pose as somebody else here on the RKMB btw?
;\)

Oh and how do you feel about Trump lying about flying the Lolita express with his pal Epstein?

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Hello, my name is Prometheus.

Twenty-years ago, I posted here rather frequently. At 27, I was a kid who liked to write superhero fanfic and believed that MTV's "Rock the Vote" worked, that Dubya had stolen the election, and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Ten years ago, I posted here infrequently. At 37, I was a manchild dealing with a childless marriage that I hated, the dissolution of my love for mainstream comic books, and was a raging Liberal Democrat that believed "Occupy Wall Street" was a legitimate middle-class revolt against "Corporate Powers".

It's 2020, and I don't post here, or anywhere. At 47, I'm remarried, happy, and more content than I ever thought I would be, raising three daughters. And I look at the state of this world, and certainly after 2016, the insane, perverted, petty, intolerant hypocrisy that has spun from the once-Left and their claims of "Progressive-ness". Their incessant Trump Derangement Syndrome, ranting and raving that...a billionaire darling they once fawned over...is suddenly somewhere comparable to a dictator that caused the death of millions of Jews. The sheer absurdity of not just where these nutjobs dragged the Left, but the mindless sheep that followed them off the cliff of SJW racial segregation and the elite pedophilia, all protected by their powerhold on the media. Trump ain't no peach. But he's not a Communist like Biden and the entire Democratic Party. Best economy I've seen in my adult lifetime, strong stance on international relations and national security. They have tried repeatedly to find something wrong with him and have only proven Biden and his family's own corruption.

I would like to say, openly and freely, old boys: I was wrong.

The Liberal philosophy is perfectly comparable to the worst Communist regime. And I'm embarrassed that I once saw it as anything moral or even close to basic human civility...

I’m the G-man and I approve this message.
Welcome back, buddy

Last edited by the G-man; 2020-08-22 11:13 PM.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hello Prometheus.

I was wrong about some critical things too.

For instance, I--

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I...believed that...9/11 was an inside job.

...I was wrong.

...oh.

We'll never be on the same page will we?

I'm happy for your contentment though.

Pariah #1232495 2020-08-23 9:48 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
[quote=]Welcome back pro. I really enjoyed your thoughtful posts way back when. Would you agree it would take a really pathetic loser to pose as somebody else here on the RKMB btw?
;\)

[/quote]

Its probably not identity theft given Prommie posted under a pseudonym.

(This is the real me, by the way. No daylight between my pseudonym and me as I've never sought to hide my face and name behind a domino mask and distractingly bright costume.)

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
Trump will win in a landslide both in the popular vote and the electoral college.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
[quote=]Welcome back pro. I really enjoyed your thoughtful posts way back when. Would you agree it would take a really pathetic loser to pose as somebody else here on the RKMB btw?
wink

Its probably not identity theft given Prommie posted under a pseudonym.

(This is the real me, by the way. No daylight between my pseudonym and me as I've never sought to hide my face and name behind a domino mask and distractingly bright costume.) [/quote]

Yeah, it's really me. Didn't catch that at first. This is the real me, just older and a fuckload wiser...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I’ll just refer to you as “faker” so as not to confuse you with the prom that had a soul and some principles smile

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Geez...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I’ll just refer to you as “faker” so as not to confuse you with the prom that had a soul and some principles smile

You mean the young kid who didn't know his dick from a hole in the ground? My soul is much more sound now that I see the obvious corruption the DNC is riddled with. See MEM, unlike you, I have the ability to change and grow. And if you think Pedo-Joe is a sound candidate and this election was 100% honest and normal, you may want to review your so-called "principles". As in, you have none. You're just pitching for your team and turning a blind eye to reality...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Whatever faker

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Okay. Who hijacked the account? Who's your number one suspect on this wasteland of a board frequented by only the most diehard of Kamphausen followers?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Can’t say I really care to be honest. Seems like a lot of work just to be twice as bitter though.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Can’t say I really care to be honest.

OF COURSE you care, man. You wouldn't be going out of your way to even have this conversation if you didn't. Fact.

Dave, Mxy, Grimm, Iggy, etc. all follow me on Facebook. They know this is the real me. I cannot help if you spent the last decade perfecting your cognitive dissonance. I respected you when I thought you acted upon your principles. But being unable to see how those so-called "principles" on the Extremist-Left have been twisted into hate and division, you are everything I used to accuse Wonder Boy of. You're a zealot. And your inability to accept my own change and growth, going so far as to pretend I'm lying or something, shines a spotlight on this, MEM. I'm sorry life has left you at a full-stop. There is no "right side" or "wrong side". There is simply Right & Wrong. I believe in what is right, and the lunatics of the modern DNC have long since abandoned that in favor of Orange Man Bad...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
If you need to think that faker I guess we’re both good than. The real pro though was pretty respectful even with people he didn’t agree with and was good natured. Being angry and bitter are not really what I would consider principles. Honesty and helping those in need are the types of things I consider principles.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
The real pro though was pretty respectful even with people he didn’t agree with and was good natured.

You start off accusing me of having no principles or soul because I don't tow the Liberal Talking Points, and then when I respond reflecting the question back on your own "principles", you immediately fall back on victim-status, and claim I'm the one who isn't "respectful"? Are you listening to yourself at all?

Originally Posted by MEM
Being angry and bitter are not really what I would consider principles.

Who said they were? Who is being bitter and angry here? You're grasping to excuse your own intolerance.

Originally Posted by MEM
Honesty and helping those in need are the types of things I consider principles.

How does that relate to anything we're talking about? Where have I not been honest? What type of "need" do I need to extend a "helping hand" for? You mean like all the businesses destroyed by BLM? You mean try and help those business owners? Again, I'm not following your random victim response.

Sorry you and I don't agree politically. It's a shame you have no tolerance for anything not in your own "inclusive" bubble...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You’re the one possing as someone else and opened with republican good democrats bad in your very first post on this thread. You started off as zealot and while it’s believable the real pro could have become more conservative you gave yourself away with a full fucking loonie transplant. People really don’t change that much so you gave yourself away.

As for helping people in need I believe that should simply be the requirement. Businesses that were destroyed should get aid. Same thing with Covid relief.

Fair play!

Link Copied to Clipboard