Next Thread
Print Thread
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
This deserves its own thread.

The meltdown from Trump and his cult members is so funny!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-news-reporter/ar-BB1bG8Mg?ocid=msedgdhp

“Fox News does not call the election,” one Trump supporter can be seen on video shouting at Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins. “Nobody here does.”

Another person in the pro-Trump crowd can be heard saying, “We trusted you.”

panic

lol

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Outside the rabid democrat hating opinion shows it’s viewers enjoy Fox still does regular news that still use some ethical and honest reporting. And for trumpers who want to throw elections out because they don’t like the results even those whiffs of reality is unbearable.

Fair play!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's always fun to watch people jump from one bed to another out of political expediency.

Originally Posted by Pariah
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
I've got to say I've shifted my views on Fox's reporting, at least on its website.

Yeah, people tend to like what they say when they find their projections palatable.

I don't think I've paid attention to mainstream news for, at least, seven years.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Like trump did? He has been very adapt at harnessing your hate and fear to make us weaker as a nation while raking the money in.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Like trump did?

You're emulating Trump now?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Don’t be silly, I’m not cashing in on trumpers hatred. Nor do I believe whatever conspiracy about republicans like you do with democrats. Pizzzzzzagaaaate!!!

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Alleging a coup isn't a conspiracy theory? Interesting logic.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Watching trump and his mob attempting a coup right now doesn’t require anything theoretical. Pizzzzzaaaagaaaaate smile

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Watching trump and his mob attempting a coup right now doesn’t require anything theoretical.

Except coups don't involve the courts. So you're theorizing (poorly).

Pizzzzzaaaagaaaaate smile

So you're admitting your good friends with James Alefantis. That does not surprise me.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Even you have to acknowledge trump isn’t just trying to use the courts. He knows he’s making false claims that will continue to fail via the courts so you get the calls to governors like in Georgia to throw out votes. The attempts to pressure to get state legislators to disregard Biden’s win and election laws and assign electors to vote for the loser. Death threats for those republicans that won’t cooperate with the coup.

Fair play!
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's always fun to watch people jump from one bed to another out of political expediency.

I've got to say I've shifted my views on Fox's reporting, at least on its website.

Yeah, people tend to like what they say when they find their projections palatable.

I don't think I've paid attention to mainstream news for, at least, seven years.

Ha! Fox's website reporting on election results was more accurate and more up-to-date than other websites. You've taken my comment, curdled it in the bile of your stomach, and used it to deride me and my political opinions.

You are little. And I got into your head, which makes you not just petty, but funny.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Even you have to acknowledge trump isn’t just trying to use the courts. He knows he’s making false claims that will continue to fail via the courts so you get the calls to governors like in Georgia to throw out votes. The attempts to pressure to get state legislators to disregard Biden’s win and election laws and assign electors to vote for the loser. Death threats for those republicans that won’t cooperate with the coup.

I haven't seen reports on the death threats. But, along with many other lawyers on various sites, especially Reddit, I've been watching the cases drop like decapitated chickens. Judges have been ferocious about the absence of merit.

Two things come out of that for me:

a. the distrust that Trump has encouraged in respect of the election system is something that will haunt the country for years. That's his most lasting legacy - that citizens would rather think that there was a grand conspiracy involving tens of thousands of election officials than believe that Trump actually lost.
a. you have someone like Dave WB who has said in another thread that he relies upon the courts and Trump's "army of 600 lawyers" for justice. Anyone can start legal proceedings, but legal proceedings get quickly turfed out if they have no merit. that absence of merit might not be obvious to a lay person, or someone who isn't watching the proceedings too closely, or watching it through the filter of a news network. So we end up with a domino effect of not trusting the election process, and not trusting the courts.

It is a grand legacy of smashing at the base of the pillars of the world's greatest democracy. (What it does reveal, through, is the quite proper impartiality of judges, which has been a source of solace for the many lawyers on Reddit.)

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I wanted to PM this to you Dave, but currently it's not working unless there's an existing discussion. If you can find an old PM thread with me, try using it.

Ha! Fox's website reporting on election results was more accurate and more up-to-date than other websites. You've taken my comment, curdled it in the bile of your stomach, and used it to deride me and my political opinions.

You are little. And I got into your head, which makes you not just petty, but funny.

You're reading into this too much Dave. Finding venom where there is none.

You think I'm singling you out, but a dependency on centralized information bullhorns that are accountable only to the conglomerates to which they belong is not a condition that's unique to you. And so I used that quote here.

Even you have to acknowledge trump isn’t just trying to use the courts.

Certainly not. He's talking straight to the people too.

He knows he’s making false claims that will continue to fail via the courts so you get the calls to governors like in Georgia to throw out votes. The attempts to pressure to get state legislators to disregard Biden’s win and election laws and assign electors to vote for the loser. Death threats for those republicans that won’t cooperate with the coup.

Bizzaro World.

Republican legislatures, along with witnesses who've testified on tabulating violations, are receiving death threats and harassment from Demmies.

You've already threatened Trump supporters in general with Gulags.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

I haven't seen reports on the death threats. But, along with many other lawyers on various sites, especially Reddit, I've been watching the cases drop like decapitated chickens. Judges have been ferocious about the absence of merit.

Two things come out of that for me:

a. the distrust that Trump has encouraged in respect of the election system is something that will haunt the country for years. That's his most lasting legacy - that citizens would rather think that there was a grand conspiracy involving tens of thousands of election officials than believe that Trump actually lost.
a. you have someone like Dave WB who has said in another thread that he relies upon the courts and Trump's "army of 600 lawyers" for justice. Anyone can start legal proceedings, but legal proceedings get quickly turfed out if they have no merit. that absence of merit might not be obvious to a lay person, or someone who isn't watching the proceedings too closely, or watching it through the filter of a news network. So we end up with a domino effect of not trusting the election process, and not trusting the courts.

It is a grand legacy of smashing at the base of the pillars of the world's greatest democracy. (What it does reveal, through, is the quite proper impartiality of judges, which has been a source of solace for the many lawyers on Reddit.)

JLA posted video on this thread with the election official from Georgia detailing death threats received. WB found it amusing. Thanks to trumps base of deplorables even Dr. Fauci requires guards because of the death threats he gets because he’s unwilling to live in trumpers fantasy land. I do agree about the judges and actually it seems like the state and local officials are not willing to betray their country for Trump.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Just by the by, Fox News has lost an average 40% of its viewership in 3 months to Newsmax, OAN and other sources, the latter two networks are seeing a huge rise in viewership.

It's just a fact that FOX has been moving left gradually for two years. And the trigger that caused an exodus of viewers away from FOX is when FOX prematurely called states for Biden on election night, and especially when they prematurely called the election for Biden on Saturday, Nov 7th, and began (before anyone else) calling Biden "the president elect", when there was still to months of enormous legal ground to challenge the election, including thousands of affidavit-sworn witnesses to election fraud.

Another big contributor to FOX's decline began when RINO former speaker Paul Ryan was appointed to the board running FOX. That's the time when Donna Brazile was hired to do commentary on FOX programs. Another person I absolutely will not watch.
Around the same time, despite that the Republican party has about 93% support of Trump, a higher level of Repblican-base support than any previous Republican president, FOX began running close to 100% never-Trumpers as the "conservative" opinion on their discussion panels, very disproportionate to the actual conservatives in the Republican party watching their programs nationwide.

Another clue to the drift to the left was when Neil Cavuto began attacking Trump for taking hydroxychloroquine in a very one-sided diatribe, with no attempt to interview doctors in support of hyrdoxychloroquine. And then Cavuto in the days and weeks after further descended into more broad political attacks on Trump.

Another clue to the liberal infighting to take over FOX was when Judge Jeannine Pirro was fired for about 3 weeks over her commentary on muslim terrorism, that in her actual words was not particularly controversial. It turned out that Brett Baier and Sheppard Smith were the ones secretly backstabbing and pushing to fire her. Shortly after that coup failed, Sheppard Smith left Fox News in a huff. Good riddance. Sheppard Smith had a highly opinionated segment with judge Nick Napolitano, and a few hours later Tucker Carlson mocked the Smith/Napolitano segment, and Smith was indignant that Carlson criticized the segment, and it ws a moth or two later that Smith prematurely ended his FOX contract.

It's a fact that Rupert Murdoch's son has gradually been taking over FOX news, and is decidedly liberal/Left, and wants to turn FOX into another CNN, which he is gradually doing. And took rather dramatic steps in that direction in the week of the Nov 2020 election. I never before Nov 7 saw FOX news reporters call Trump a "liar". That is hyper-partisan CNN territory. I still watch FOX, about 50% or so of their content is still conservative, or at least fairly neutral/objective (especially relative to the hyperventilating pure propaganda and namecalling on CNN and MSNBC), but I no longer trust FOX News the way I used to. And if I were Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Mark Levin or Jesse Waters, I would be keeping feelers out or signing a contract with Newsmax or other more reliably conservative outlets.

Even Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham were too quick to say in the week after the election that it was over and telling viewers to "just accept that Biden won" without any coverage of the rampant election fraud data, and not even covering the hearings in 6 states (each about 5 to 12 hours of testimony) by legislatures there. There are a number of shows on FOX that I used to watch that I absolutely refuse to now.
Neil Cavuto, Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, Martha McCallum, Brett Baier, Jedidiah Bila, Kristen Fisher, Eric Shaun, Howard Kurtz, Sandra Smith, Leland Vittert, Chris Wallace, Jennifer Griffin, Andrew Napolitano, Jonah Goldberg, Steve Hayes, and others are people who might as well not even be on, because I will never NEVER watch them again, and if they come on I will just change the channel.

Newsmax about a month ago with its 7 PM show Greg Kelly, for the first time had higher ratings than Martha McCallum's program in the same hour.
About a week ago in reaction, Fox recently moved McCallum's show to 3 PM, and re-shuffled the deck on programming for several other shows to try and contain the drop in ratings. But FOX has annihilated their base's trust in them, and that audience is not coming back. A strong commitment to actual conservativism and not selectively omitting the facts available in other conservative media would win that audience back over time, but Fox has no such commitment, so that audience will continue to break off and move to Newsmax and OAN.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by M E M
JLA posted video on this thread with the election official from Georgia detailing death threats received. WB found it amusing. Thanks to trumps base of deplorables even Dr. Fauci requires guards because of the death threats he gets because he’s unwilling to live in trumpers fantasy land. I do agree about the judges and actually it seems like the state and local officials are not willing to betray their country for Trump.

I guarantee you that whatever threats and security Fauci and the Gabriel Sterling (the Roger Ebert-looking Georgia elections supervisor guy who I thought was gonna cwy like a widdle girl!), I guarantee you that the threats against these two PALE beside those of the maniacs in your party toward any Republican. Brett Kavanaugh, AND his wife, AND his children will require secret service protection for the rest of their lives due to the level of threats directed at them by the lunatics in your party.

Neither Fauci or Sterling have had their political opposition storm their homes, threaten their families or have their front doors broken off their hinges by crazed liberal mobs trying to break in to attack them, as have Tucker Carlson and his wife and children, Josh Hawley and his wife and children, Mitch McConnell and his wife, Lindsey Graham in his home, David Petraeus assaulted in the street by a mob, Rand Paul and his wife attacked on multiple occasions, or Steve Scalise who almost died from the bullets fired into him, and the other Republicans at the baseball game shooting attack by a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer, .
And multiple other attacks on conservatives in the last 4 years alone that went way beyond threats.

And certainly, every person working at FOX News require constant private security protection, due only to their reporting facts inconvenient to the liberal worldview of those who threaten them. It's not enough for them that the liberal Newspeak they crave is broadcast 24/7 on every other broadcast, internet and print media network.

While I don't condone death threats, in the case of Gabriel Sterling and his part in the clear rigging of the vote in Georgia and the clear corrupt reasons behind it, their criminal acts certainly warrant hostility and confrontation within the limits of the law.
Law that these Georgia officials themselves have broken.

Likewise Anthony Fauci has similarly abused his position and politicized it in a deliberate effort to undermine Trump for an entire year, and there are literally about 8 million more people nationwide living in poverty than a year ago displaced by Fauci and his lockdowns,people who have been arbitrarily deprived of their jobs, their businesses and even their homes because of the politicized Democrat shutdowns in states like New York, New Jersey, Michigan, and California. If I had lost everything and senselessly had my previously good life destroyed by pointless and unscientific politically driven lockdowns, I might be less than restrained in expressing my displeasure to Fauci on the subject.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I happened to run across the Gabriel Sterling and Brian Kemp topic I referred to a post above, their ties to Dominion lobbyists and the Chinese Communist party, and other self-enriching enterprises that make clear their motive to sell out Republican voters, and the United States itself.

Parler going down topic
https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1233970#Post1233970

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 23 2021
Sorry WB, I meant legal as in the real world where votes are counted, certified and electors are chosen based on that.

That's B.S.
Trump had a legal case to make, and many Republican House and Senate members, and state attorney generals made multiple appeals, that fell on deaf corrupt ears. It would be different if there were actual hearings where the evidence was actually heard and weighed. But as many legal pundits have said, the fix was in before any evidence was given a chance to be presented.

And there are many states that have an unlikely 90%, 95%, 100%, or even 130% voter turnout. More votes than there are possible voters! In multiple states.

Originally Posted by M E M
A loser like trump can take it to court which he did multiple times and lost a whole bunch more. We also all witnessed trump trying to get republicans to “find votes” and threaten primary runs against those that wouldn’t. In the real world losers don’t get to decide if they won or not.

Calling Trump insults doesn't make your case any more valid. The evidence of fraud by Democrats across all 6 contested states, and far more widely across 30 states by Dominion, is abundant.

And the Trump "trying to find votes" is another lying narrative by your side. The call and what Trump said was recorded. And Trump only asked Georgia officials to "Do what's right... do the right thing." Which as I detailed in a previous post to the Election 2020 topic, they all had corrupt motives to not "do the right thing":

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 3, 2021
Originally Posted by MisterJLA

FORMER GEORGIA GOVERNOR KEMP STAFFER NOW A LOBBYIST FOR DOMINION, HELPED DOMINION LAND A $107 MILLION CONTRACT WITH GEORGIA

But yeah, hey, it's just tin foil hat conspiracy, right?
It's not like there's actual EVIDENCE here of political corruption, with enormous money changing hands. rolleyes

And:

RON RAFFENSPERGER, BROTHER OF GA SECRETARY OF STATE REVEALED WORKS FOR HUAWEI IN CHINA, THEN SCRUBS INFO ONLINE

Likwise the Roger Ebert looking Georgia voting systems manager, who has posts going back to 2016 on Facebook and Twitter making clear he is now and has always been a rabid anti-Trumper.
GABRIEL STERLING'S EXPOSED 2016 TWEETS, RABID ANTI-TRUMPER

See also (currently blocked by Google) :
https://theamericanconservatives.ne...on-contract-with-georgia-quite-the-deal/

It's amazing how many sites I find evidence at, including this one and Dan Boningo's site, that suddenly are blocked or labelled insecure by Google. Welcome to Communist China. These are the authoritarian tactics of China, and these are the people the Democrats are in bed with and aiding to destroy our country.

But there you are, THREE clear examples of prominent individuals within the Kemp campaign, with clear financial and ideological motive for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

Oh, and a fourth, the judge on including or excluding votes, who just happens to be Stacey Abrams' sister.

TRUE THE VOTE CALLS ON GA JUDGE --STACEY ABRAMS' SISTER-- TO RECUSE HERSELF

Score another coup for the Democrat-Bolshevik party.

And that was posted 2 days after Biden was inaugurated. So even that early on, these facts were known even before Biden was inaugurated, even before Jan 6 2021.
Most of it from Dec 2020, and some (Gabriel Sterling's online hatred of Trump on social media) known as far back as 2016.

Link Copied to Clipboard