[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...dney-powell-qanon-account-purge-n1253550

Twitter bans Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell in QAnon account purge

Flynn and Powell both met with Trump at the White House in recent weeks as part of efforts to overturn the election results.

The news of the day keeps getting better and better!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Welcome to George Orwell's 1984.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
You've never fucking read the book, have you?

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
My favorite part of all of this was when they played Whack-a-Mole as he tried to use other accounts and kept getting shut out. That's the putz with the dick WB wants to suck so badly...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
You've never fucking read the book, have you?

I read the book and loved it, you dipshit.
Based on what would you assume I haven't?
Beyond just being a jerk and trying to provoke me based on nothing.

It's among my favorites, along with Orwell's ANIMAL FARM, FAHRENHEIT 451 by Ray Bradbury, BRAVE NEW WORLD by Huxley, STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND by Heinlein, FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON by Dan Keyes, and CHILDHOOD'S END by Arthur Clark.

In the Biden/liberal media/cancel-culture/Facebook/Twitter new world, we live in a society that only allows people to see a carefully shaved narrative, where all other views are virtually omitted from the database, and they sell us a false narrative that Orwell-like, flips in a second as the old narrative is deleted.

No, you're NOT supposed to wear a mask for Covid-19. The next day, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A MASK?!?

For a year the media attacked Joe Biden and son Hunter and his dealings in Ukraine getting their chief prosecutor general fired, in their effort to leverage other more progressive Democrats to get the nomination. Then in an instant, Biden is sacred and can't be criticized, and even the fourth largest newspaper in the U.S. is locked out of Facebook and Twitter if they even mention it.

Dominion voting systems are a major threat to the U.S. election system integrity, says NBC News and CNN in multiple reports. Likewise 3 of the most liberal senators, two of whom were 2020 candidates (Warren and Klobuchar) release a public letter on the threat these voter machines pose, in Dec 2019 if I recall.
Then overnight, suddenly you're a crazy conspiracy theorist to even raise the issue for debate, these exact same sources now say. Nothing to see here. BIDEN 2020 !! No further mention permitted, those that do are politically, socially and professionally destroyed. Down the chute and incinerated, replaced with a new history.

They try to intimidate us and make socially unacceptable the use of certain words, to force them out of our culture and eliminate the vocabulary for rallying opposition to the elites in power, very much like the Ingsoc dictionary. That a friend of Winston Smith's revising the dictionary boasts they thin the english language every year, so that in 100 years, the vocabulary will not exist to rally a revolution, where even if someone had rebellious thoughts, they would not be able to express those ideas to another person.
Isn't that what cancel-culture and the Left are trying to do, to eradicate and villainize words like "national sovereignty", "patriot", "nationalism", or "Make America Great Again". With racial demagoguery and cancel-culture trying to shame those words, ideas and shared causes out of existence. And now it's reaching a point where you can lose all your communications accounts, or even your job and career, to be completely cancelled, just for expressing an opinion not shared by the state and an emerging Bolshevik majority.

We have smart technology that records our voices, and can be manipulated to record our conversations in our homes, or really, through our cel phones, can record us anywhere. Federal law enforcement branches have an ability to turn on a cel phone microphone and listen to a person's conversation anywhere, and can even enter surveillance override of your phone so they can listen without a light coming on to show your microphone is on.

For years I've been calling the liberal media the Ministry of Truth, for the way they deliberately misrepresent, distort, and often just selectively ignore and bury the facts in the news media, and instead give us a narrative that is completely false. Proveably false. Never more so than in Trump's 4 years, as they try every last weapon of the state to dislodge him. Although the Orwellian level of surveillance possible in the current era was revealed by Edward Snowden in 2013, how the government can (and does) record every voice communication, text and e-mail of every person, that can be pulled up and sifted through for review, of anyone they are suspect of.

All of which raises obvious parallels with Orwell's 1984.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yep, still unhinged...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yep, still unhinged...

No.

You're still a malicious troll, who generally has no point other than personal insults.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Give me material worth a shit to engage, fartstain...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You're a 6-year-old.
A foul-mouthed-6-year old, who thinks being vulgar makes you an adult. But ultimately you're just an opinionated mean-spirited jerk.

My favorite part of all of this was when they played Whack-a-Mole as he tried to use other accounts and kept getting shut out. That's the putz with the dick WB wants to suck so badly...

You're such a vulgar and mean-spirited piece of human excrement.

I voted for Trump somewhat cautiously in 2016 not knowing what to expect, and he exceeded expectations far beyond what I thought he was capable of. I think during the border crisis of 2019 and the BLM marches and looting/burning of cities nationwide, and Antifa/BLM tearing down the monuments of our country nationwide, Trump was the **ONLY** leader who acted decisively to stop those crises, and may have singlehandedly saved this country from Marxist overthrow. As Democrats and even the other alleged "conservative" Republicans all sat on their hands and just let it happen. Trump stopped it. Likewise Trump's leadership during the Covid-19 crisis and fast-tracking a vaccine, and leading the U.S. to come out of the pandemic economically faster than any other nation, to the point that the U.S. has been a relative safe haven for foreign investors. With the lowest cases per 100,000 of any nation in the world, despite the liberal-media propaganda of high deaths. The U.S. is the thirds largest country on earth, so naturally we have among the most deaths, but among the lowest ratios per population of any nation.

I like Trump, I think he's been an exceptional president, I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, and I'd vote for him again. As would over 74 million other Americans, the most of any president in history. No one really believes that Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary Clinton in 2016, or 15 million more than Obama in 2012, or 12 million more than Obama in 2008. That's just not believable, for a visionless clod like Biden, who couldn't even attract more than a dozen people to any of his campaign rallies during all of 2020.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

You're a 6-year-old.
A foul-mouthed-6-year old, who thinks being vulgar makes you an adult. But ultimately you're just an opinionated mean-spirited jerk.
And, you're a klansman. So?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You're a 6-year-old.
And, you're a klansman. So?

I'm not even a racist or white supremacist, dipshit, let alone a Klansman.

But I should go out and buy a Confederate flag and a Confederate uniform and post a million photos posing in them, just to piss you off.
The only one here who has made abundant his bigotry is you, toward Christians in particular, even boasting of your malicious treatment of them as a junior college professor (in North Carolina if I recall) and your clear malice toward any Trump supporters, or more vaguely toward Republicans in general. Except of course Republicans who bash and undermine any Republican who has a chance of winning an election, those Republicans you love.

But you're a TRUE conservative !
rolleyes

Link Copied to Clipboard