Next Thread
Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Fighting hard to take the biggest L possible for being homegrown terrorists trying to overthrow a legal election...

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-capitol-siege-0814e7d8cfc5ab1e6c413da08c157268

Last edited by iggy; 2021-10-17 9:45 AM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Iggy
Fighting hard to take the biggest L possible for being homegrown terrorists trying to overthrow a legal election...

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-capitol-siege-0814e7d8cfc5ab1e6c413da08c157268

Again: over 100,000 protesters were in Washington square on Jan 6 2021.
Of those, only about 600 went inside the Capitol building.

Of that 600, about 90% were only guilty of "criminal trespass".
And of the 60 charged with smashing windows, theft of a podium or letters, peeing on a desk, or some violently clashing with police... as I've established previously "at least 20" by the FBI's own investigation reports are un-indicted co-conspirators (i.e., FBI agents POSING as Trump supporters, who actually smashed windows and tried to get Trump supporters to follow them, to entrap them into committing crimes). And according to Jill Sanborn, the assistant director of counter-terrorism for the FBI in her Senate testimony, ZERO were charged with "insurrection" and ZERO firearms were found or confiscated in or around Washington Square that day. So the Democrat/liberal media "storming of the Capitol", and "insurrection" narratives are complete lies.
Another 20 or so were John Earle Sullivan and his BLM/Antifa group, ALSO pretending to be Trump supporters and trying to incite them them or get them blamed, as they openly gloated in their Facebook, Youtube and Instagram videos.
So of the 60, that leaves maybe 20 actual "violent" Trump supporters who engaged in rioting.
Out of over 100,000.

Many if not most of the 600 were welcomed inside by Capitol police, with the police even holding the double-doors (ON VIDEO) open wide for them. That should get many of them off with entrapment. If the police invited them in and did not stop them, how can they now be charged with a crime, even just "trespassing"?

Associated Press has made clear at this point they have abandoned objective news coverage, and are on the bandwagon to discredit Trump and Republicans, and to prop up and fly cover for Biden and the Democrats, no matter what. They are no longer journalists, they are on a holy mission for the Democrat/Leftist cause.

As far as defendants refusing a lawyer and defending themselves in court, I'd agree that is a mistake, but over the last 3 years I've come to understand what a perjury trap is (as used for over 20 years by James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Robert Mueller, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and others in the FBI) on cases dating back to at least Scooter Libby, Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, Martha Stewart, executives of Enron and its accounting firm Arthur Andersen.
In all these examples, the FBI set perjury traps and forced the accused to take plea bargains or face long prison sentences for crimes they were innocent of. And their cases were later overturned 9-0 by the U.S. Supreme Court, in many cases after they had died, suffering the worst abuses in prison for crimes they were completely innocent of.

Likewise the malicious prosecutions of Michael Flynn, and Roger Stone. And a number of other Trump officials who remain under FBI investigation, bankrupted and deprived of income by FBI harassing their clients and businesses associates (Michael Caputo, for example), another unofficial weapon in the FBI's arsenal, to attack unindicted/unconvicted Republican opponents who have done nothing wrong.
While people like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lois Lerner, John Koskinen, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden commit crimes with the FBI's blessing and are never prosecuted. The FBI and Secret Service have even been sent to clean up the evidence, to protect Hunter Biden (and Joe Biden) from prosecution. Laptops and gun purchase applications that just disappear. While conversely, evidence is manufactured (Andrew McCabe, Kevin Clinesmith) to convict Trump and his officials.

So yeah, a lawyer is something these people need. It is their naive trust in the fact that they did nothing wrong that makes them not want a lawyer. For many years, I had the opinion "I don't care if they investigate, I have nothing to hide". Only recently have I become aware that very often these trusted justice officials are more interested in getting a conviction for political reasons, or for purposes of increasing their conviction rate, than for actual justice and protection of the innocent from a wrongful conviction.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You are a fucking fascist. Deal with it, you fucking cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
You are a fucking fascist. Deal with it, you fucking cultist.

We've already established that it is the Democrats who are the fascist lunatics trying to create an authoritarian one-party system, weaponizing the FBI , the IRS and other federal agencies against its political opponents.

And that Republicans are the ones defending the Constitution, rule of law, and free speech.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Wonder Doofus explained in 1992:

Here is a nice little tweet quoting from Francis Fukuyama nailing your ass years ago for what you are.

https://twitter.com/ksadjadpour/status/1449839310837010435?s=20

Last edited by iggy; 2021-10-18 6:15 AM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
cry panic Nyah nyah nyah, you're a poopy face, fuck you, fuck your mother, fascist, doofus, etc, etc. cry panic

Originally Posted by WB
My cited evidence, vs. your easily disproven lies. The sources I've cited are telling the facts.

The liberal media you guys cite have been proven to be liars over and over.
They OPENLY BOAST that factual journalism "is over-rated", and that their job is to prop up the Democrat narrative and slander Trump any way they can.

How many times do I have to beat you morons over the head with the facts:

Award-winning old-school journalist Sharyl Attkiisson, citing an hour of examples of anti-Trump/anti-Republican media bias

Your unhinged liberal cultism is put on display by the facts you ignore, even as you try to perpetuate another false narrative, that conservatives and other independent thinkers are "cultists" for rejecting the clearly false narrative and exhibiting critical thinking.
But you cling to liberal media lies, even after the ethics and credibility of your mainstream liberal sources have have been PROVEN discredited liars, dozens of times over.
And openly say they are proud to be liars, for your Deep State/Democrat cult.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Again. You never accept criticism of your "facts" so there is no reason to argue with a brick wall of cult stupidity. Go fuck yourself, cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Again. You never accept criticism of your "facts" so there is no reason to argue with a brick wall of cult stupidity. Go fuck yourself, cultist.

No, there's just no point to what you're saying, and this sums up EVERY POST of yours so well :

cry panic Nyah nyah nyah, you're a poopy face, fuck you, fuck your mother, fascist, doofus, etc, etc. cry panic

Your posts are just pure antagonism with no meaningful content, because you're a miserable foul piece of excrement, and everything you post is pure malicious slander and insult, the equivalent of vandalism, with no further point worth responding to.

There is no "criticism" from you, no logic or debate of facts. What you post is just pure antagonism, with no point beyond that malicious intent. Spitefully lashing out at me, for posting inconvenient facts you don't like and can't dispute. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
Dipshit.

Link Copied to Clipboard