Next Thread
Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
because I have family commitments and people in my life who love me.

Good luck with the loneliness, you pathetic cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
If that were true, you wouldn't be posting endlessly what I only post A FRACTION of response to.

Dipshit.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Says the guy that continued on a two hour screed across several posts. Jesus fucking Christ, you cult hard. Between the rants, the doomscolling on news sites that tell you everything is as bad as you think it is, and your "admiration" of barely legal female forms; you are definitely living a lonely and fucking sad life where you've turned to bullshit for meaning. Have fun with that.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Says the guy that continued on a two hour screed across several posts. Jesus fucking Christ, you cult hard. Between the rants, the doomscolling on news sites that tell you everything is as bad as you think it is, and your "admiration" of barely legal female forms; you are definitely living a lonely and fucking sad life where you've turned to bullshit for meaning. Have fun with that.

Again quoted just to preserve your self-incriminating profanity and insults, and your personal obsession with me. It's ironic that I respond to only a fraction of your endless obsessive posts about me, and yet... I'm the lonely one with a sad life? Look in the mirror, dipshit.

No more needs to be said. Your own posts expose you as a liar, and a vile and miserable person.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I suspect that whatever you unleash on me, your wife and child suffer the worst brunt of your abusive nature.

If what you say is even true, you're a North Carolina junior college professor who has openly boasted about abusing and harassing Christian students. You are absolute shit garbage of a human being Iggy, malicious to the core. And that inevitably spills over into your treatment of those closest to you. I'm glad not to be one of them.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

I suspect that whatever you unleash on me, your wife and child suffer the worst brunt of your abusive nature.

If what you say is even true, you're a North Carolina junior college professor who has openly boasted about abusing and harassing Christian students. You are absolute shit garbage of a human being Iggy, malicious to the core. And that inevitably spills over into your treatment of those closest to you. I'm glad not to be one of them.

It's actually G-troll who hates his wife and children, since they are EVAL LIBERALS. He was also mad that another family member died and left with him some bothersome paperwork to fill out.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by MisterJLA

It's actually G-troll who hates his wife and children, since they are EVAL LIBERALS. He was also mad that another family member died and left with him some bothersome paperwork to fill out.

Yeah. I'm going to hope that G-man is trying to repair his broken relationships in his absence though. Wonder Doofus, on the other hand, has clearly driven everyone who may have cared for him on the interwebz and off the interwebz to barely tolerate his existence at best. Anyone that trudges through that much bullshit and goes on that many screeds clearly struggles with having people in their life who care. My favorite part is that he spends hours on a dead forum going on screeds and then tries to hit back at people who say screaming into the void is peak lonely by saying "I know you are, but what am I." It's fucking pathetic, but that's Wondy!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Iggy
Yeah. I'm going to hope that G-man is trying to repair his broken relationships in his absence though. Wonder Doofus, on the other hand, has clearly driven everyone who may have cared for him on the interwebz and off the interwebz to barely tolerate his existence at best. Anyone that trudges through that much bullshit and goes on that many screeds clearly struggles with having people in their life who care. My favorite part is that he spends hours on a dead forum going on screeds and then tries to hit back at people who say screaming into the void is peak lonely by saying "I know you are, but what am I." It's fucking pathetic, but that's Wondy!

Quoted and preserved once again for its self-incriminating petty vidictiveness.

Wherever G-man is, I hope he's doing well.

I've never seen G-man express any hostility or hardship in his family life. I only vaguely recall that G-man said (possibly) that his wife's political views are more liberal than his, but not even to what extent, and not even to the point that it ever resulted in conflict between them. I vaguely recall him saying he had two college-age daughters. The last time I communicated with G-man, it seemed like he was increasingly busy with case work as an attorney, that kept him from posting here.

I notice a pattern though from liberals on the RKMB boards.

You treat G-man with absolute contempt, and slander him personally.
You treat ME with absolute contempt, and slander me personally.
You treat Pariah with absolute contempt, and slander him personally.
Wannabuyamonkey, any others with conservative views, treated with the same contempt and vicious personal attacks. Wannabuyamonkey actually was going through a divorce, and what you guys said to him at what must have been a very painful time was unbelievably cruel.

Even guys like The Doctor and others who have even ON OCCASION voiced somewhat conservative views have been subject to the same treatment.
So I don't take it overly personal. You're just an asshole, and in your hysterical mind my conservative views are a threat to you, that absolutely has to be destroyed. And when you can't do that with the facts, you spitefully try to destroy me personally. You're a vicious sack of human shit, that's just what you are, and this is your nature, toward me, or toward anyone who expresses conservative views you can't intellectually challenge with the facts.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

I've never seen G-man express any hostility or hardship in his family life. I only vaguely recall that G-man said (possibly) that his wife's political views are more liberal than his, but not even to what extent, and not even to the point that it ever resulted in conflict between them. I vaguely recall him saying he had two college-age daughters. The last time I communicated with G-man, it seemed like he was increasingly busy with case work as an attorney, that kept him from posting here.

I notince a pattern though from liberals on the RKMB boards.

Wannabuyamonkey, any others with conservative views, treated with the same contempt and vicious personal attacks. Wannabuyamonkey actually was going through a divorce, and what you guys said to him at what must have been a very painful time was unbelievably cruel.

Even guys like The Doctor and others who have even ON OCCASION voiced somewhat conservative views have been subject to the same treatment.
So I don't take it overly personal. You're just an asshole, and in your hysterical mind my conservative views are a threat to you, that absolutely has to be destroyed. And when you can't do that with the facts, you spitefully try to destroy me personally. You're a vicious sack of human shit, that's just what you are, and this is your nature, toward me, or toward anyone who expresses conservative views you can't intellectually challenge with the facts.

My favorite part of this is when you use people that I'm still in pretty good contact with elsewhere on the internet to rant about me even as they want nothing to do with you because you're a fucking cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I notice a pattern though from liberals on the RKMB boards.

My favorite part of this is when you use people that I'm still in pretty good contact with elsewhere on the internet to rant about me even as they want nothing to do with you because you're a fucking cultist.

I don't see any specifics, there, no one mentioned by name.
You're in contact with G-man? Pariah? WBAM? Who are you in contact with?

As I said, G-man when I contacted him was busy preparing cases for trial, and at one time was openly soliciting me and Pariah by PM to post to another comics forum he likes. You try to spin that as somehow a rejection of me personally that they are not posting here, and not in fact boredom with an RKMB forum that, largely by the hands of yourself and a few others, has devolved into troll antics and name-calling rather than meaningful discussion. If G-man solicited me to move to that forum, that scuttles your idea that he left RKMB to avoid interaction with me personally.

So instead of implying (i.e., lying) about who you're in contact with, why don't you come out and say it specifically: Who are you in contact with?

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's the best part. There are literally plenty of decent sized enclaves of RKMB posters out there on the internet and you don't take part because you alienated everyone, you cultist.

But, I'll give you one mentioned in your post among others that you've alienated: The Doctor.

But, again, this isn't about me. This is about no one liking you.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
That's the best part. There are literally plenty of decent sized enclaves of RKMB posters out there on the internet and you don't take part because you alienated everyone, you cultist.

But, I'll give you one mentioned in your post among others that you've alienated: The Doctor.

But, again, this isn't about me. This is about no one liking you.

In other words you lied, and you're really in contact with virtually no one. Certainly not Pariah or G-man or any other conservatives here.

And as I said, I was invited to participate on other forums and choose not to. That puts the lie to your notion that "everyone hates you". By the way, you have a creepy obsession with me, and if we were in high school, you would probably be suspended or expelled for cyber-bullying. Attempted, anyway. Although you're not pulling it off too well. Dipshit.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I meant I am still in contact with the Doctor even as you have alienated him and others with your cult shit.

Others just in the past year include SoM, Mxy, Pro, Sammitch, and even fucking Whomod. All who generally just don't like you. Deal. with. it.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Oh...and Grimm...and Jaburg.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Rob has, on the other hand, shrunk his social media presence. Still Nintendo Switch friends.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Anyway, how are all the people on your end? Oh...wait.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Tell Jake and Sammitch they are doing a real shit job with keeping up with their Fantasy Football teams...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Will do. Jake's toy collection is pretty stellar though and Sammitch is a little preoccupied with foodie stuff. On a what they're up to note, 1st Among Daves's family is pretty awesome and take sweet vacations.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Again, though, this is about you being a cultist, Wondy Doofus.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Anyway, how are all the people on your end? Oh...wait.

Originally Posted by Iggy (translated: )
I desperately need to present myself as a better person, because I perceive myself to have more online friends than WB. Something I want to project on RKMB to improve my own self esteem, despite that there is no way to prove it. I have more online friends than WB, people I've never met in person, and likely never will, that makes me a better person! NO REALLY, PLEASE BELIEVE ME, IT REALLY DOES MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON !! IT REALLY DOES !!

The Doctor was a friend of Pro's, and has always been little more here than Pro's wingman on the rare occasions he posts here. I remember him clearly because out of the blue like 18 years ago he launched a personal attack on me. And when I disproved his points, he was like "how dare you defend yourself" and pretended to put me on ignore, but once or twice a year, for 10 or 15 years, he would hypocritically respond to my posts and attack me from the sidelines when someone else was already attacking me. That's pretty much the extent of the Doctor's posts on RKMB, the little I saw of him here.

And it was comedy gold when Pro turned on him and basically gave him the same treatment as Pro gave me and Pariah and G-man in the Occupy Wall Street topics, and in the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman topic, just because the Doctor disagreed with him and posted conservative views on those rare occasions. Of the others I mentioned, I had rare interactions with Jaburg, Son of Mxy, and Grimm, Joe Mama and others, I liked them and still like them, despite not seeing them here anymore, or rarely here.

You're so desperate to make a troll argument that you lyingly say they left because of me, but the truth is they just got bored here and left, or prefer to post on Facebook, Twitter or wherever.
Even JLA here I get along with, despite him essentially being more politically in line with your leftist views. Although unlike JLA, you're a dishonest leftist who tries to hide what you really advocate. Sammitch began here as a conservative back around 2003 or so, and his politics have over time shifted way to the Left. Back in the day, we used to exchange posts and private messages frequently, until his politics changed and he went all soccial justice warrior and declared holy war on me. But even so, Sammitch seems not to post here anymore because he's too busy with his job, girlfriend and child.

And while I'm much more friendly with G-man and Pariah, I get the impression that both of them are just likewise busy with other stuff in their personal lives, and have evolved into other chat-forum preferences in recent years. Pariah obviously is much more of a 4chan forum enthusiast, as his politics have evolved in a direction apparently different from mine.
And as I said, G-man pushed us both to post to another comics forum he likes, which so far I'e declined.

So... bottom line, you're just a troll trying to start shit based on nothing. Because for all your "online friends" your life is apparently that miserable, and you have nothing better to do with your time than come here to try and harass me. Whereas I prefer to go out and enjoy having a real life, with real friends, dating real girls, and sometimes don't post here for days or weeks. I hate Facebook and Twitter, I only visit it to look at what local friends of mine post, but lost interest in those sites a long time ago.
I used to post on Youtube, but again, they habitually delete conservative videos and opinion posts, so it's boring, they permit only one side of the political dialogue to be heard.

I've thought of posting to Mike Lindell's forum, or Gettr or Trump's upcoming forum, or other conservative forums, where they also permit liberals to post and allow a more balanced debate, but I haven't rushed to register on those either. I largely got online debate out of my system a long time ago over the last 20 years. I've always liked that RKMB is a relatively small community, even if it includes a few troll assholes like yourself, who are just interested in harassing someone (me right now, but I'm not the only one you've given this treatment) for spiteful malicious pleasure, and you've become immune to anything resembling a serious conversation.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I will even go so far as to put it nicely:

Please, go away to one of those places and don't look back. Go be one with your cult. Ascend to online MAGA heaven. Carpe diem, man!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I will even go so far as to put it nicely:

Please, go away to one of those places and don't look back. Go be one with your cult. Ascend to online MAGA heaven. Carpe diem, man!

tired

I'm the only one who posts here on a regular basis at this point. And who posts actual content.

As opposed to you, who constantly bemoan how dead and irrelevant these boards are, and really only post here to troll on me. Why don't you take your own advice?
And while you're at it, go straight to hell.

Link Copied to Clipboard