Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-pleads-fifth-after-saying-only-guilty-people-do-1732549

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

Let me guess, antifa, Soros, fake news, deep state conspiracy, on and on...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
1 member likes this: iggy
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Dingus, probably...
Who cares about possible violations of the law when you're SAVING AMERICA FROM BOLSHEVIKS?!?"

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Personally, having regard to the manner in which the documents were stored at MAL, I think he was just fucking sloppy, and his lawyers let themselves be bullied into signing that statement.

I think even Trump knows that giving documented secrets to the Russians and Saudis will give him jail time.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Agreed. The people floating nuke secrets to Russia learned nothing from the Avenatti debacle. Personal stance on Trump is that he's targeted more for his doing in public with a cadre of elites that feel left out as elitist interests have drifted apart since the fall of the USSR what they like to keep behind closed doors. His populism is just a means to an end from the fringes of the elite class.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
Personally, having regard to the manner in which the documents were stored at MAL, I think he was just fucking sloppy, and his lawyers let themselves be bullied into signing that statement.

I think even Trump knows that giving documented secrets to the Russians and Saudis will give him jail time.

With all due respect, Trump did not select or organize the records himself, his lawyers did, in collaboration with the Government Services Agency and the FBI, at the time he moved out of the White House in Jan 2021.

And further, Trump and his lawyers communicated and gave full cooperation with the FBI the entire last 18 months.
They even sealed the records in a room with a padlock recently, EXACTLY as the FBI requested they do.

For the FBI to turn away from obvious full Trump cooperation, and suddenly go from zero to 200mph in a second and do an FBI raid, brandishing automatic weapons, and spending 9 hours going through every record and panty drawer in Mar A Lago they could, manifests obscene hubris and over-reach. They were looking for nothing in particular, because they have no clue what they're looking for, so they just demanded everything, and searched everything, for 9 hours.
You have no suspicion over why they wouldn't even let Trump's lawyers inside to observe or answer questions?
No suspicion about the secrecy, going to some piddly Bloom-County-Picayune corrupt Democrat-connected judge for the warrant, a warrant they wouldn't disclose for a week, and the Affidavit for the case they still won't reveal?

This is just another example of the Democrat-Weaponized FBI, on another suicide mission to manufacture a case against Trump, by whatever extra-legal and deceitful means.

A.G. Merrick Garland, FBI director Christopher Wray, and every person involved by the DOJ and the FBI are the actual criminals, not Trump.
Score another coup against the king by the Praetorian Guard. This is absolute shit garbage, and every piece of this ill-conceived FBI raid screams abuse of the system.
Three months before the midterm election... hey, definitely not a Democrat attempt to change the narrative right before the election, to desperately look for some contrivance to smear Trump before the 2024 election. Not at all... rolleyes

No raid on Hillary Clinton, who actually did destroy 33,000 documents, first revealing to the whole world what Bleachbit is. And on top of that smashing any connected computers and cel phones.
No raid on James Comey, who leaked top secret FBI documents in 2017, to trigger appointment of a Mueller special investigation of Trump, under false pretenses.
No raid on Hillary for earning hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign donations for the Clinton Foundation, taking millions from hostile governments, and selling access to her state department in exchange for over 100 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. No investigation.
No raid on the home of Kevin Clinesmith, who forged documents to smear Carter Page, that allowed the FBI to falsely obtain FOUR illegal FISA warrants, by falsifying evidence submitted to a federal judge, each of the four times the warrants were approved.
No raids for similar crimes by Eric Holder, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bill Priestap, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, on and on. All of whom had ACTUAL EVIDENCE against them, in writing, that proved their guilt.
But Trump, who to date has no evidence against him, just the wildest speculation that there MIGHT be evidence, who was already cooperating for 18 months with the FBI over the records in question, oh, HIM we have to raid !
Yeah, that makes sense...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...atch-sues-doj-release-trump-declassified

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/do...assified-by-trump-john-solomon-pod-cast/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...bi-declassified-all-they-had-do-was-ask/

So all the documents at Mar A Lago were previously declassified by Trump. And FBI / DOJ used the contrived excuse that they were "worried" that Trump would release these top secret national security documents to be discovered by the Chinese or the Russians.

But all these FBI and DOJ officials are leaking these same "top secret" documents from Mar A Lago all over the place, to their friends in the liberal media, to expose to the entire world, in a desperate attempt to smear former President Trump.

Irony....

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Or, and think about this possibility, declassification and handling of defense operation files by a former president doesn't fuckling work that way.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Or, and think about this possibility, declassification and handling of defense operation files by a former president doesn't fuckling work that way.

Actually, Trump de-classified these documents in the closing months of his presidency, and deep state/Democrat loyalists in FBI and DOJ deliberately dragged their heels and prevented the de-classified documents from going public while Trump remained president, and certainly never released them after Trump was no longer president. Kash Patel has been interviewed in multiple broadcasts that he was in the room when Trump gave the order to de-classify those documents. As well as others in Trump's administration confirming this.
Against Trump's orders, the documents were not de-classified and released.
As I cited, sourced and linked, one post above.

And as said, for 20 months leading up to the piece-of-shit FBI raid on Mar A Lago, Trump and his lawyers have been in full co-operation with FBI and DOJ. This is all just yet another contrived attempt by rabid Trump-hating leadership in the FBI and DOJ to take trump down.

But we all know how it ends, just like every other time.
[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

But look who I'm trying to convince, a malicious deceitful junior-college employed card-carrying member of the unhinged Trump-hating Bolshevik Left.

Link Copied to Clipboard