Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Orange Doofus on Fake Twitter
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution...

Dismiss the founding document of our Republic and cornerstone to our society? The fuck is wrong with you, sycophants?

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He doubled down...

Originally Posted by Orange Cancerous Tumor in the Body Politic
UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!"

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
The side who always cries racism and discrimination
are the same ones who often insult Trumps appearance. Crazy Maxine Waters taught you dems to do that.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So... the Democrat "wins" in Nov 2020, and now again multiple rigged elections in Nov 2022. But... elections have to be respected, no matter how much evidence comes forward that the elections were rigged and the Republicans should have won?

But the Democrat-Bolsheviks who looted and burned about 600 cities in the George Floyd riots in 2020, who stormed the White House to the point that Secret Service ordered the evacuation of President Trump to a safer location, the Democrat Bolsheviks in the FBI who suppressed free speech and information regarding the Hunter Biden laptop, shutting down the New York Post's accounts of Facebook and Twitter....
The Democrat-Bolsheviks who tore down statues nationwide of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln, burned them, urinated on them, and threw them in rivers. Who further want to take the names of our founders off of public schools nationwide, want to close their historical homes and museums, bury our national history...

...THESE are the true defenders of our nation and its history?!?
And the Republicans (who want to preserve the Constitution and restore our rights and freedoms, are alleged by Dems to be the destroyers of our constitutional government?

Trump advocates throwing out an election result PROVEN to be illegitimate and unconstitutional.

And Lothar is right, that all the people calling out for mob violence against anyone who disagrees with them, authoriitarian Bolshevik people including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, A O-C, Rashida Tlaib, Hakeem "hate whitey" Jeffries, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, all the rest, are ALL on the Democrat side, no similar rhetoric from any Republican.
Not one of these Democrats stands up for securing our borders, not one for opposing FBI authoritarian over-reach, not one for protecting our national monuments and history,
NOT ONE of them even voices the thought of protecting our Constitutional government.

Quite the contrary, they are open advocates for BLM, Antifa, and whatever gives them a permanent Democrat-Bolshevik majority. Permanent Democrat authoritarian control.
At least until Communist China replaces them.

Link Copied to Clipboard